• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else interested in Ant-Man? I'm not too sure if I'm gonna see it at some point. On one hand, I think the concept can work, and he's a long established hero. But on the other hand, I'm not really a fan of Paul Rudd.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I would play Project M if it wasn't for the fact that if I tried that around here I would end up being berated by one of their players about how my favorite iteration is Smash 4.

And I wish I was lying.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyone else interested in Ant-Man? I'm not too sure if I'm gonna see it at some point. On one hand, I think the concept can work, and he's a long established hero. But on the other hand, I'm not really a fan of Paul Rudd.
I didnt even know Ant-Man was real until my sister told me tbh

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Awawawa this is way too much to handle so quickly, it's even worse than when I first joined the PM Social @_@
It's chaotic and lovable at the same time. : D

I would play Project M if it wasn't for the fact that if I tried that around here I would end up being berated by one of their players about how my favorite iteration is Smash 4.

And I wish I was lying.
I would play Project M, but I don't have an SD Card to use for it... Or a better controller option... At least I can get my OP Roy action from Smash 4.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didnt even know Ant-Man was real until my sister told me tbh
Brush up on your Marvel knowledge son! There's been at least 3 different Ant-Men starting from the 60's. Although I admit to not being the biggest Ant-Man fan. I do know that Hank Pym made Ultron in the comics.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
This thread is more crazy than usual. I guess it's because of this wiki.

I'm not crazy enough, so I still won't add to it lol

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
This thread is more crazy than usual. I guess it's because of this wiki.

I'm not crazy enough, so I still won't add to it lol
I pretty much added all the info about me for my topic except the thing about stealing the X from Soul. and that's all I'm gonna do because I dunno what else I could do.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Can someone please put this pic in my infobox? I still don't know how. Yes, I know I'm Merlin right now due to the curse, but this is my most frequently used avi.

EMIYA avi.png

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You lied by telling us that it consumes 99.8% of your life instead of 99.9%. :p
....not really.

I told this a long time ago, but until I got OP of the paper mario thread, i was never much active here. When I joined, I felt lurking a long time because I didn't felt that saying I would want paper mario in ssb4 would have been fine. I once lied by saying he won;t happen while the truth is I thought he might have happened.

And I actually never stated to love the series THAT much until a very long time.

So, I know it;s a joke, but I really felt laid back to even admit this.....

Which is silly when you look today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom