• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I bought the Lucina amiibo. I couldn't resist. That will be the one thing I buy myself this summer.

Now I will have half of my mains in amiibo form!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I heard that the new Terminator movie was supposedly really bad. Which is a shame, since I was kind of looking forward to it. Though maybe I shouldn't have had high hopes. Usually sequels after so many years don't do well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard that the new Terminator movie was supposedly really bad. Which is a shame, since I was kind of looking forward to it. Though maybe I shouldn't have had high hopes. Usually sequels after so many years don't fair well.
I heard it is. I laughed so hard when I saw the ratings. I don't know why.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
LET'S MAKE A DEAL
1. NO HATE
2. NO SAYING BOTH GAMES ARE ****
3. PMS USERS CHILL IN SMASH 4 SOCIAL
1. what about joke hate
2. I won't say both games are bad.
Only one of them is bad
:troll:
3. I know them better than y'all. They're free spirits, they hang out where they want, man.
Don't worry, there are just as many dank memes over there as here. The tone is just slightly more matur.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
6 alerts in ten minutes (even if it was all quoting) is very impressive. I think I'll enjoy my stay here
we're active all day, usually dying around the 1AM EST time span, where we typically only have like 3 active users.
enjoy your stay m8 :4pacman:.

D

Deleted member

1. what about joke hate
Only one of them is bad
3. I know them better than y'all. They're free spirits, they hang out where they want, man.
Don't worry, there are just as many dank memes over there as here. The tone is just slightly more matur.
Well, I did want it to become a wiki relating to all Smashboards social threads. (except 64)

Soul.

1. what about joke hate
Only one of them is bad
thats unfortunate
brb crying

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
1. what about joke hate
Only one of them is bad
As much as I desire a more mature atmosphere, I'm just not a P:M type of guy, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom