• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
1. what about joke hate
2. I won't say both games are bad.
Only one of them is bad
:troll:
3. I know them better than y'all. They're free spirits, they hang out where they want, man.
Don't worry, there are just as many dank memes over there as here. The tone is just slightly more matur.
Can confirm. I've been in the PMS to know that they are slightly more mature but can still ****post.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Can someone change my preview image from the poorly made Top Gun (not even worthy of emphasis) hat to one of my 3 Woody avatars?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Usually I just go to the third-to-last page, which is enough to understand the conversation most of the time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just change the name of the page to Bacon Mandala already :joyful:

T

Trick or Treat

We have been getting a lot of new people lately. It is almost like any school in anime.

Not like that is a bad thing. The more the merrier! So welcome to the new people!

I hope you enjoy your time here! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom