• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Paper Mario is kinda in the same situation as Mario
But he's willing to stop and smell the roses if it means helping anyone and everyone (And I mean everyone, get ALL the badges amirite) plus he actually reacts to stuff like a normal person would (I.E. still being a bit scared of Bowser [because that's how it's supposed to go] before going "OK is fite time" unlike normal Mario who is just like "FRIGGIN FITE ME M8")

He's Paper. :4pacman:
...i though you would mention the way he does his moves like stylish and thumbing up.

Because to me....that shows a bit of difference tbh, like he wants to show more his confidence :)

Did that happen back when the Paper Mario stage was unveiled?
I have no favorite color, so anything works for me. I have a tendency of buying red-colored products when available, and I only use green to match my character's design. Who knows, maybe I'll change my Smashboards theme at some point.
It was and I still think it was the hypest day i spent on the forum ever.

Like, seriously, it was insane :)

It is just a color, It wont last forever. The more fuss you make of it, the more of a target you would be
:4villagerf:
I knew it would happen and I already talked about me not liking it....I just dopn;t mention as of now because i wasn't pranked before, now I am so i can freely say it :)

Plus, I care about colors.....colors are beautiful.....when done right.

^
I remember when Chreest was pranked for like 4-5 straight months
We have greater numbers, don't tempt us @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5
: ^)
See above :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Plus, I care about colors.....colors are beautiful.....when done right.
And you constantly complaining about " This color is ugly compared to my theme" when you can simply change your theme until your prank runs out Is enough to tempt some peeps.

Remember that
:)

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Because all Republicans are the same carbon copy bible belt Texans who shoot guns and holler American Pie nonstop.
I'm sorry, but when was stereotyping okay now? It's ridiculous. If I'd say the same thing to anyone else, I'd get thrown out. But apparently it's a-okay when we do it to Republicans.

Double Standards: because it's okay when I do it.
Dude, calm down. You just generalized a whole group of people.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
And you constantly complaining about " This color is ugly" Is enough to tempt some peeps.

Remember that
:)
Which is why I didn;t did it as much as before :)

like, tbh, it is bound to rehappen anyway. I just am surprised it took a long time before the first time, but that is not something you can really avoid now, it will rehappen :)

Well he's the flattest character in the series!
ok, well I guess I should explain.

it;s slightly more obvious in TTYD, but I see Paper Mario as a character that wants to show his confidence to his audience and his enemies. he does that by actually showing his high mobility due to being a paper with stylish and stuff. The reasons I think like this is you get SP because you make the crowd root for you. for me, his quirkiness is mostly defined by him showing his confidence to have the audience root for him so he can have their energy from their wish as SP.

This is what I meant by having a distinctive personality, his papery is included because he just loves to show his skills in front of 300 people :) (I think he actually loves that :) ).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
ok, well I guess I should explain.

it;s slightly more obvious in TTYD, but I see Paper Mario as a character that wants to show his confidence to his audience and his enemies. he does that by actually showing his high mobility due to being a paper with stylish and stuff. The reasons I think like this is you get SP because you make the crowd root for you. for me, his quirkiness is mostly defined by him showing his confidence to have the audience root for him so he can have their energy from their wish as SP.

This is what I meant by having a distinctive personality, his papery is included because he just loves to show his skills in front of 300 people :) (I think he actually loves that :) ).

He's LITERALLY flat. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Have you ever laughed so hard that your chest starts to hurt?
.....actually, yes, but weird circumstances.

I recall sometime I laugh so much it was very annoying so I was trying to contain it.

....it is sometime that intense to actually be a problem and you sneeze which can be a deep one which can leave a weird feel on the cheat.

But this is extreme case scenario.....even francis didn't made me laugh like this :)

He's LITERALLY flat. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
tbh, I tought it was so easy that you were actually serious.

....I know you did better jokes :)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep. I finished the page of storyboard I needed to finish, so I can finally take a good rest. Alone.
"Hello darkness my old friend..."
Well anyway, have a random image :
8a0.png

Good night everyone.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I gotta go sleep. I finished the page of storyboard I needed to finish, so I can finally take a good rest. Alone.
"Hello darkness my old friend..."
Well anyway, have a random image :
View attachment 58717
Good night everyone.
omg where are these pictures coming from
Somewhat.
It's happened. Not recently, but it has.
I'm watching a corrupted version of Rhythm Heaven and I have been laughing all day

Bad thing is, I cant stop watching the damn video
Im going to die by the end of the night

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
My rabbit has bunches of fur hanging on by a thread (he's shedding right now because of summer), I want to gently pat them off but he'll lick my hand to death :<

D

Deleted member

So many Premiums.
So many name changes.

I swear, if I were to ever get Premium and change my name, people would lose their ****.

People already do whenever I have a non-Entei avatar (which surprises me that no one has done so over Taskmaster)...

D

Deleted member

So many Premiums.
So many name changes.

I swear, if I were to ever get Premium and change my name, people would lose their ****.

People already do whenever I have a non-Entei avatar (which surprises me that no one has done so over Taskmaster)...
And people barely recognize me without an Aspyr avatar (my character shown in the current icon I'm using).

Like I've said over 10,000 times, I won't change mine. It's simple, easy to remember, and has been my internet username for five years. It's hard to remove something like it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
omg where are these pictures coming from

I'm watching a corrupted version of Rhythm Heaven and I have been laughing all day

Bad thing is, I cant stop watching the damn video
Im going to die by the end of the night
this happened to me once and....you might think it's stupid, but it happened anyway:

Go to 6:38.....it;s stupid, I know, but I could not stop to laugh and watch the thing over and over :)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Something I found funny
The voice clip used for when the announcer says Knuckles sounds alot like the new announcer's voice in 3.6b
*raises eyebrow*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom