• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So many Premiums.
So many name changes.

I swear, if I were to ever get Premium and change my name, people would lose their ****.

People already do whenever I have a non-Entei avatar (which surprises me that no one has done so over Taskmaster)...
Nah. I'd have a clue what you'd use if it isn't Entei.

Consider yourself lucky that I spared you from pranking for now.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Something I found funny
The voice clip used for when the announcer says Knuckles sounds alot like the new announcer's voice in 3.6b
*raises eyebrow*
When the announcer says Knuckles in what, exactly?

I've been off playing Spooky' House of Jump Scares until Deer God killed me and I wimped out and quit around the 600's.

D

Deleted member

When the announcer says Knuckles in what, exactly?

I've been off playing Spooky' House of Jump Scares until Deer God killed me and I wimped out and quit around the 600's.
My best guess is Project M (unless you already know). Let the Year of Knuckles 2.0 begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nah. I'd have a clue what you'd use if it isn't Entei.

Consider yourself lucky that I spared you from pranking for now.
.....is that supposed to be a threat?
Remember the last time I got pranked? Nothing interesting resulted from it.

And like you'd know what I'd do if not Entei.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
My best guess is Project M (unless you already know). Let the Year of Knuckles 2.0 begin!
Year of Knuckles? Son, Knuckles is no Luigi. He has every year. The Age of the Echidna is a phenomenon that twists the hearts and souls of men and women faster than a Youtube subscribe button and lurks deep in the minds of mortals, waiting to come loose and chuckle.

Except Espio is still a better Sonic character, and in my opinion, the best. I have my YT and Steam names as EmceeEspio for a reason.

Also when did Knuckles get into Project M.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
.....is that supposed to be a threat?
Remember the last time I got pranked? Nothing interesting resulted from it.

And like you'd know what I'd do if not Entei.
I'm not really that interested in looking for something interesting from my victims. Hell, I didn't expect anything from either one of my victims for the pranks I already sent.

Aldelaro5 looks like he's doing all right after I pranked him, but I'm never expecting anything like @Cap'nChreest or Cliff to happen at all.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I WANT ONE GODDAMMIT
Weren't there rumors about there being Amiibo support in Mario and Sonic at the Rio Olympics? If so, that could be when they make a Waluigi, perhaps in a Super Mario wave two.

Actually, that leaves me to wonder...do you have a Wario amiibo?

T

Trick or Treat

I want to remind you that this happened in a night until i woke up:

So, I am used to get tags (this week, I woke up with 7 alerts on 3 different days :) ).

And I don;t like bright magenta on green stuff....
Hmm I really like the green actually. I ahould consider switching my theme

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So many Premiums.
So many name changes.

I swear, if I were to ever get Premium and change my name, people would lose their ****.

People already do whenever I have a non-Entei avatar (which surprises me that no one has done so over Taskmaster)...
You've had enough non-Entei avatars that it's not as notable anymore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Two friends went to hunt amiibos at El Paso TX, looks like they hit the jackpot; today was restock day

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Two friends went to hunt amiibos at El Paso TX, looks like they hit the jackpot; today was restock day
Any Villagers?
Weren't you going to pick that one (actually OboromuramaTa-don) instead of "The Grand Concubunny", based on those Premium mockups I made earlier this year?
Im thinking about using that as well. I may just go with OboromuramaTa-don

Then People will go " WTH is Ta-Don" and Ill say
"Google Don-chan" :denzel:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dammit, if I had known you'd say this, I would've targeted you.
Waluigi is purple.
Pranking gives me purple.
Being pranked just gives me more swag. :4pacman: Otherwise I would just get a weird Boom Knuckles picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom