• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Naaah lol, I just don't like fighting Ryu for some reason. :skull:
I'm alright, I guess. I do it for fun, mostly. I'm not as great as it like some folks are though. I like to create weird looking dudes though.

I feel like it would be, but this is the second person who told me to use it, so I figure I should at least try it out.
I would personally like to use Gamecube remotes (like everyone) but I can't really get an adaptor cause I don't have any sort of income.
Of course, it is different for everyone. You might hate it, you might love it.

If we ever fight each other, I will use the Wiichuck along with you.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I like the new topic title.
I'm not looking forward to the insane Republican backlash though...
Well if you can. I would like that your do a B-Rabbit Mii. The first thing your will probaby say is "But the first character that your play, that was a Mii B-Rabbit nah?". But the thing is that i find it a little "Bud", so if you can make a better Mii than Mii. I would be very grateful! :) Also, here a image of what the Mii will look like.

It's my avatar, and it's the rabbit that i want. As you can see the expression are very simple so it should not be too hard contrary to do a Dimentio Mii for exemple.
But keep in mind that i force you nothing. It's your choice.:4gaw:
Yeah, sure, I can do that. Lemme finish my lunch though, can try afterwards some.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Yeah, sure, I can do that. Lemme finish my lunch though, can try afterwards some.
You have all of my thanks sir. Really, thank you for doing that.:4pacman:

Soul.

My title suggestions are never going to be considered smh.
Best controller is 3DS/Wii U Pro

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
3DS themes, ey? About 4 months ago after a hard day at school, I turn on my 3DS to find the screen is cracked like crazy! Nobody in my house is willing to admit to doing it, and I can't get a new one anytime soon. I don't really have a lot of games in general, if I had $1 for every game I have, I wouldn't even have enough money for a new 3DS. But my friend who collects games would have enough to buy 13 Wii Us and 5 3DS in one day. (He is 0% life)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I really hate my college sometimes. I got asked to do a panel for my college at a local school and I was willing to come and help with the panel. Told the person who was running it that if I were to have any conflicts, I'd let her know asap

Today, I tried to check in and turns out that my name wasn't on the list. I checked with her when I got the chance to see her and she thought I wasn't going to make it. I told her THREE weeks ago I can ONLY do today as I'm out of town tonight onwards. Idiots...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To Quote Ghost Stories: " Ghosts only get evil people like republicans .."
You can already match the mood by changing it to "Smash 3DS/Wii U Social 5.0" :4charizard:
Or make your own thread and name it that?
---
Making an icon out of this is hard to do without it getting all pixalated
Kitty and Panda colored.png

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh no. People who are Republicans.
Truly they're the scum of the Earth. Because apparently it's not okay to have a different viewpoint.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While I do find 3DS themes pointless (and the fact that they don't suit a handheld very well, in my opinion), I only have one of the four Smash Bros. themes. The controller I use is the Pro Controller. I use it because it matches the default 3DS layout, which I've gotten used to for a while now. Way better than outdated, old-fashioned wired 14-year old technology that absolutely no one wants to drop. But that's just me, again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Truly they're the scum of the Earth. Because apparently it's not okay to have a different viewpoint.
There is this thing in the world called " Stating your opinion without sounding like an ass"

Arent Republicans the one that wanted to outlaw Abortion even under the case of ****? Alright

Anyway on to another topic

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There is this thing in the world called " Stating your opinion without sounding like an ***"

Arent Republicans the one that wanted to outlaw Abortion even under the case of ****? Alright

You realize not EVERY Republican opposes gay marriage, right?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There is this thing in the world called " Stating your opinion without sounding like an ***"

Because all Republicans are the same carbon copy bible belt Texans who shoot guns and holler American Pie nonstop.
I'm sorry, but when was stereotyping okay now? It's ridiculous. If I'd say the same thing to anyone else, I'd get thrown out. But apparently it's a-okay when we do it to Republicans.

Double Standards: because it's okay when I do it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You realize not EVERY Republican opposes gay marriage, right?
I know that? Where did I say that every republican does?
Because all Republicans are the same carbon copy bible belt Texans who shoot guns and holler American Pie nonstop.
I'm sorry, but when was stereotyping okay now? It's ridiculous. If I'd say the same thing to anyone else, I'd get thrown out. But apparently it's a-okay when we do it to Republicans.

Double Standards: because it's okay when I do it.
Where did I say all of that, dude lol Not ONCE Did I say that?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Look, I'll be honest, I think this whole thing is absolute malarkey.
I mean, what's stopping me from closing down a church because I decided to be gay one day and wanted to be married? I just can't see this ending well.
Eh I wasn't saying they were scum. It's fine if they disagree. I'm just saying I know they don't like the whole thing, and I wasn't looking forward to the backlash. Everyone has right to an opinion.
While I do find 3DS themes pointless (and the fact that they don't suit a handheld very well, in my opinion), I only have one of the four Smash Bros. themes. The controller I use is the Pro Controller. I use it because it matches the default 3DS layout, which I've gotten used to for a while now. Way better than outdated, old-fashioned wired 14-year old technology that absolutely no one wants to drop. But that's just me, again.
Nah, I agree. It's kinda pointless. I just enjoy the music mostly. Especially the Xenoblade theme.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'd really feel more welcome if the social thread title didn't support a political / social agenda.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Where did I say all of that, dude lol
"Arent Republicans the one that wanted to outlaw Abortion even under the case of ****?"
Which is a common stereotype among the party. Along with the other I've mentioned.
(Plus in terms of gay marriage, it's a timely topic.)

Look, maybe it's just me venting, but I'm tired of people putting Republicans, or anyone of that sort as someone to oppose or mock. Even though I'm damn sure most don't even know what's going on in politics.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
i dunno if you meant to but you literally tagged someone named "the".
I find that hilarious as heck for some reason.
Intentional, all of his notifications are probably from me tagging him lmao
like he cares, he doesnt use the site :189:
I donèt need to correct the truth.
To Quote Ghost Stories: " Ghosts only get evil people like republicans .."

Or make your own thread and name it that?
---
Making an icon out of this is hard to do without it getting all pixalated
View attachment 58624
Still waiting for the Texan who said he'd set himself on fire to stop same sex marriage to set himself ablaze

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
tumblr_mwfj39luaQ1qbvovho1_500.gif

Ah sorry! It's just kinda weird for me to see Flight avatar violet after all this time that i see it green.

Soul.

3DS themes aren't pointless. A handheld is supposed to be your thing; you can customize it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Eh people disagree. If it bothers some folk here, we don't gotta discuss the topic at all. I'm good with dropping it if it's gonna start arguments and stuff.

View attachment 58628
Ah sorry! It's just kinda weird for me to see Flight avatar violet after all this time that i see it green.
It's very, very, VERY WEIRD. But I kinda like his avatar in general so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Pokémon Hanafuda Theme of my 3DS fits a lot because Im playing HeartGold

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The point is that there's good and bad in both sides. Blanket statements don't help either side.

On the liberal leaning side, the tumblr-ette-types that berate anything that's white/male/heterosexual. On the conservative leaning side, you get folks like those at the Westboro Baptist Church being pricks who picket and harass those at military funerals and gay marriages. Both are awful extremes. However, these do not account for ALL who fall under the left or right wing philosophies.

But yeah. Props to the Supreme Court. Good call, IMO. Progress! :D

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Found it!

In the wise words of Shia Labeouf
Don't see why people would be against equality but lemme not start that argument

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd really feel more welcome if the social thread title didn't support a political / social agenda.
I'm sorry that people having equal rights offends you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom