• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eh people disagree. If it bothers some folk here, we don't gotta discuss the topic at all. I'm good with dropping it if it's gonna start arguments and stuff.

It's very, very, VERY WEIRD. But I kinda like his avatar in general so.
Flight avatar are always perfect in any case. I mean, the character that i demanded to Flight to draw is like so goooooood ! See one of my character draw by a pro is like a dream come true for me! I hope in the futur that someone will do another of my character.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm sorry that people having equal rights offends you...?
Oh no, it doesn't offend me at all.
I believe you misunderstand my intention.
For one, it enflames this sort of discussion, not that, if it's carried out in a civil manner, that's bad.
The point is that there's good and bad in both sides. Blanket statements don't help either side.

However, these do not account for ALL who fall under the left or right wing philosophies.
This world is far more than just left and right, too, my friend.

As always, generalization, labeling, and insults etc. never help. 'Do not say to your neighbor 'you fool!' or else you will be liable to the Sanhedron.'

As for my position: the state (small s type) should have absolutely zero hand in defining marriage in any way whatsoever. This is far more fair, allows both gay and traditional 'marriage' to be "accepted" (there's a lot of subtlety there, which will probably be the contention point), and occurs such that zero rights are taken away, meanwhile the definition of marriage by the government necessarily takes rights away.
Get. Out. NOW.
Sorry, but, I'm used to much worse threats and inhospitable climates.
There's no need to be rude, uncharitable, or threatening, under any circumstance, to any person, ever.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
For one, it enflames this sort of discussion, not that, if it's carried out in a civil manner, that's bad.

As always, generalization, labeling, and insults etc. never help. 'Do not say to your neighbor 'you fool!' or else you will be liable to the Sanhedron.'

As for my position: the state (small s type) should have absolutely zero hand in defining marriage in any way whatsoever. This is far more fair, allows both gay and traditional 'marriage' to be "accepted" (there's a lot of subtlety there, which will probably be the contention point), and occurs such that zero rights are taken away, meanwhile the definition of marriage by the government necessarily takes rights away.

There's no need to be rude, uncharitable, or threatening, under any circumstance, to any person, ever.
no pls we're passed that subject no pls.
Sailor Moon is better than Dragon Ball
shots fired.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Today is a good day.

Next three non premium people to post get freemium on me. Starting now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Gotcha, I see where you're coming from. Misunderstanding then, haha. I was just saying "left and right" to avoid getting too complex; of course there's shades of gray, and other colors entirely too, going by that analogy. :p

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait, does that mean I get another year
: ^ )
kappacino
Ninja'd by Modsupial
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo if you don't name change to Grand Concubunny I'll be disappoint
premium perks, if Neo wasn't kidding which I doubt
keepo

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Transformers is better than Sailor Moon.
Guess this is the only icon that doesn't turn out all blurry
Gotcha, I see where you're coming from. Misunderstanding then, haha. I was just saying "left and right" to avoid getting too complex; of course there's shades of gray, and other colors entirely too, going by that analogy. :p
You three get it (if you want it that is. If you don't want the freemium say so now)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
DANG IT I MISSED THE FREEMIUM
I must change my name to Jaedrik here O:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was about to Prank Cliff arrrrrghh!!

So much fake frustration

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
THE ONE TIME I WIN PREMIUM IT'S COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL.

Yay. :D I finally get to see the Disco Room.

Neo Zero

and the other two liked it, so I guess we're good to go. I'll go put in the payment now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tfw people get Free Premium just 2 days after I managed to buy it :4mewtwo:

Congrats to the winners anyway, I hope you use your pranks properly :4wario2:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watch Flight and Space Stranger appear here and feel jelly :troll:

Status