• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Unless that was the event that made him think that way to begin with.

Usernames now? I used to use names like "Zero" or "HunterZero" but it's usually taken and I'm not using those god-awful numbers (Irony lol). So now I use a name from a favorite weapon of mine. Although I've been using something else lately, "AurumBow" doesn't have the same ring to it.
I definitely think LancerStaff sounds the best out of those.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only thing I'd get with premium is the post ghost, and access to the Disco Room. Don't care much about the DR, though post ghosts would be neat.

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The only thing I'd get with premium is the post ghost, and access to the Disco Room. Don't care much about the DR, though post ghosts would be neat.

What is the post ghost?

I only would get Premium to change my title. Probably to 'Stepping into the Twilight Zone'.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, those two are the reasons why I'm into it, personally. Changing my username is something I would never do, so that's out of the way. I forgot about the custom user titles, too.

What is the post ghost?

I only would get Premium to change my title. Probably to 'Stepping into the Twilight Zone'.
An alternative term of the word "post backgrounds". Your Smash 4 main is shown in the background of every single post you make. #ObviousFlightIsObvious

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is it. Every Shulk main here. Contact me if your see my draw on the Miiverse stage. I would like to see you reaction.:troll:

T

Trick or Treat

Wait, mods don't automatically have Premium features?

Soul.

The Disco Room is pointless for me. I don't really care about it; I only use Premium for the post background and title.

T

Trick or Treat

They only seem to have the custom user titles, but that's it. I can't think of anything else.
Interesting. Other big forums I have used, staff members automatically get a of the features and benefits of Premium. And if they resigned and gave up their mod position, they become a regular Premium member.

That's just how it was at the other forum, so I was just surprised this site was different.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I only have premium for the name changes & the DR

u wot
Hasn't Hong-sama advertised the amazing amazingness of the DR
:189:

D

Deleted member

So that's called the post ghost? Cool. Now if I only knew who to choose.
I'd (obviously) pick Dedede as my "post ghost", if I had Premium, that is.

Interesting. Other big forums I have used, staff members automatically get a of the features and benefits of Premium. And if they resigned and gave up their mod position, they become a regular Premium member.

That's just how it was at the other forum, so I was surprised this site was different.
I think the latter happens here in some form. Last time I recall seeing some former moderators having access to the custom user title feature.

Looks like @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ finally got his white banner.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But the DR is a blast Fal. Join us.
u wot
Hasn't Hong-sama advertised the amazing amazingness of the DR
:189:
Well... I'll think about it. I found it very hard to fit in the Back Room (and stopped posting there as a result), so I can't help but think the Disco Room is similar.

So that's called the post ghost? Cool. Now if I only knew who to choose.
It's not actually called that. 'Post Ghost' is what I like to call it, because it sounds funny. :p

Wait, mods don't automatically have Premium features?
We only have custom titles and the larger sig size.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*sniff* I still remember when @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ was a free user named HunterNinjaReaperPirate98. And now look at him, Premium and part of the Rankings Staff. They grow up so fast.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Remember I said yesterday I was going to download the PC version of Sonic Generations?

Welp...

Sonic Generations configuration problem.png

Honestly I don't know how to do this (I blame the educational system of my country)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey everyone. Remember when I said I was going back after drawing a bit ? Well, I never came back until now because...well...I kinda slept on my storyboards. Literally, I was so tired I just ended up sleeping on my storyboards. It's ironic, considering the part I was drawing was with a sleepy Phoenix Wright.

Anyway, what's new here ?
1f8.gif

I'm feeling like a dancing Dr.Eggman today. :yoshi64:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Remember I said yesterday I was going to download the PC version of Sonic Generations?

Welp...

View attachment 58135

Honestly I don't know how to do this (I blame the educational system of my country)
I think there must have been some error during the installation. Try installing it again.

Though I'm not sure why you're blaming the educational system. :p

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone. Remember when I said I was going back after drawing a bit ? Well, I never came back until now because...well...I kinda slept on my storyboards. Literally, I was so tired I just ended up sleeping on my storyboards. It's ironic, considering the part I was drawing was with a sleepy Phoenix Wright.

View attachment 58136
Username / Premium talk going on.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yeah i really like your username. It's simple and effective in my opinion. For me, the idea of my username come from what i remember. Of the princpale character of Disgaea 3 who is called "Mao". And the 644 come just like that. Not the best history of a username in my opinion.:4lucina:
better than mine tbh
"yo dawg I heard you like anime, so I took some nouns and mashed em up into a name"
Well... I'll think about it. I found it very hard to fit in the Back Room (and stopped posting there as a result), so I can't help but think the Disco Room is similar.

It's not actually called that. 'Post Ghost' is what I like to call it, because it sounds funny. :p

We only have custom titles and the larger sig size.

Well, I've heard about the BR from a friend back there
The DR is quite different honestly
*sniff* I still remember when @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ was a free user named HunterNinjaReaperPirate98. And now look at him, Premium and part of the Rankings Staff. They grow up so fast.
first premium
then rankings staff
next, the world
:068:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

View attachment 58136
Have you seen this guy on Miiverse stage?
Sulesse Prime.JPG
Apparently he is very dangerous. The last time he was see was on the Miiverse stage when people played Shulk. Contact me if you see it.:4falcon:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Username / Premium talk going on.
Oh...

My username is fine and I'll never change it, unless there's the need to. I only went premium for the title change, the bigger avatar and signature, as well as no adds.

I wonder if I'll ever grow bigger on this site. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know much, either. Why don't you Google it?
I dunno, but due to how much I learned in PC classes during school, this is how I felt at reading:

Luvia confused.png

"The **** is this ****? What is that JIT thing? Wait, where do I find that Visual Studio?"

I think there must have been some error during the installation. Try installing it again.

Though I'm not sure why you're blaming the educational system. :p

Well, maybe I can try that again.

Because I learned almost nothing besides using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.

D

Deleted member

Oh...

My username is fine and I'll never change it, unless there's the need to. I only went premium for the title change, the bigger avatar and signature, as well as no adds.

I wonder if I'll ever grow bigger on this site. Only time will tell.
I'll never change my username either. The only features that seem worth it for me are custom user title, larger avatar and signature sizes (I doubt I'll ever take advantage of the latter), and post backgrounds. I use AdBlock to remove all advertisements, and don't mind the red message at the top telling you to upgrade to Premium.

I dunno, but due to how much I learned in PC classes during school, this is how I felt at reading:

View attachment 58137

"The **** is this ****? What is that JIT thing? Wait, where do I find that Visual Studio?"
You might go ahead and click "Continue", but I'm not sure if a corrupted Generations will start. Re-installing is the best way to go, I think.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You might go ahead and click "Continue", but I'm not sure if a corrupted Generations will start. Re-installing is the best way to go, I think.
I clicked on continue but nothing happened. I'm reinstalling it now tho.

T

Trick or Treat

View attachment 58136
Don't mind me, just being unable to eat anything for more than 3 minutes. **** me...

Otherwise just talking about usernames, amiibos, and Premium. And Hunter's plans for world domination.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is a topic about Miiverse stage and who is fairly active. Is on this forum? I really want to find that guy i have on avatar.:4metaknight:
arisu.png
:4dedede:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Well, maybe I can try that again.

Because I learned almost nothing besides using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Well, most of my computer stuff is self-taught, admittedly. You don't really learn those at school. I've learnt form installing and forcing games to work.

ayy @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ dat avatar
is that the Male trainer from Black and White?
Wut. No trainers till date have been blonde.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Don't mind me, just being unable to eat anything for more than 3 minutes. **** me...
Don't end up like Little Mac please.

Doc Louis wasn't really proud of him when he came back to do some boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom