• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So Retro Studios is retweeting a lot of these kinds of tweets
Good to see they're not dead.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I honestly expected you to know all this information already. You are the one thats looked the most into this game. :p

Edit: Hearing more information would be great. Makes me learn more that I don't know about this game.
sorry to quote this again, but I forgot to respond to this, you're wrong, I'm not the one that found most stuff.

It;s a user named Retriever II, he WAS active on ttyd and spm stuff, but he left. He made a TTYD/spm model viewer, but it can;t export and it;s buggy as heck.

But trust me, he did most of the job before I checked stuff.

D

Deleted member

Actually it's Donkey Kong Returns Again for NX and 3DS :troll:
In Loving Memory Of..

Wii U
2012-2017 2016

May it rest in peace and live on the gaming heavens. I will never forget the great times we all had with you and your buddy, GamePad. Never forget.

*does the Snake salute*
:troll:

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
In Loving Memory Of..

Wii U
2012-2017 2016

May it rest in peace and live on the gaming heavens. I will never forget the great times we all had with you and your buddy, GamePad. Never forget.

*does the Snake salute*
4 years time everyone will be all like
"Oh man the Wii U was s underrated great game waah waah"

Just like the Dreamcast.

and the dreamcast is overrated

MainJPW

M.T.A
This I agree with.

In Loving Memory Of..

Wii U
2012-2017 2016

*does the Snake salute*
At least the Wii U will have a 5-year life span like the Gamecube. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bring on the NX! :troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ech, I got the curse of the last post on page.
But basically what I was saying was I had a weird idea about making an account just for the purpose of finding every possible public thread available just to go on there and put :

"Mark X on Day Y of the Smash Voyage for the Truth

[insert random picture of Markiplier as pun and as a mark of my appearance]

[witty comment on "specimen" in the thread]"

I hope I can actually do that one day. I'll name it the Smash Explorer and everything.
Anyways, is this illegal in the SmashBoards country, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ? I'm asking you because you're my favorite mod imo. No offense other mods pls no infract for favoritism :4pacman:
You should ask an admin. :p I'm but a content moderator.

:231:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
4 years time everyone will be all like
"Oh man the Wii U was s underrated great game waah waah"

Just like the Dreamcast.

I like something but others don't like it, so it must be underrated

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to sleep for me, yesterday my room was at 40°C during night, and now is at..... 39°C

Good enough ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Goodnight everybody!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So out of curiosity I wanted to see how many references were in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
I might have to check it out now.

D

Deleted member

This I agree with.

At least the Wii U will have a 5-year life span like the Gamecube. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bring on the NX! :troll:
Looks like it.

I love how most users found on the internet (like those from IGN) clamor for a Nintendo console that can play games and only games, featuring an "actual" controller. The GameCube was exactly that, and it didn't sell well as expected. That means consoles that are designed for games and only games can flop in the market (unless done right, of course). You need something that makes it stand out. If you get the right gimmick, I'm sure it'll be a success.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
My laptops power button is broken. Now I am stuck with my phone... Goodbye gifs...

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Yeah, that's Sakurai alright. Can't help but think things would be very different today if that hadn't happened. Smash itself wouldn't exist since it's the answer to that problem.
Not really, even if that event didn't happen, Sakurai would still design Smash the way he did. He's all about including beginners, and allowing for a variety of playstyles. He calls it "Kirbyism" and you can see it in every game he's touched. He simplified the racing genre with Kirby's Air Ride, puzzle genre with Meteos, platforming with Kirby and fighting games with Smash.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's with the title?

Since this is the general discussion, I figured I would share with you the latest translation from Source Gaming. Sakurai recalls a particularly painful memory from when he played a fighting game. I think it clearly explains why he designed Smash the way he did.
Interesting. I can relate to the beginner's difficulty thing though. I never even understood traditional fighters before I could get one of those on my computer, get familiar with the controls and only then I had an idea of what to do.

Also, I enjoyed the translation footnotes in the end (Most people don't read those, I think). Particularly, 'sandbagging is rude'. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What's with the title?

Interesting. I can relate to the beginner's difficulty thing though. I never even understood traditional fighters before I could get one of those on my computer, get familiar with the controls and only then I had an idea of what to do.

Also, I enjoyed the translation footnotes in the end (Most people don't read those, I think). Particularly, 'sandbagging is rude'. :p

Fighting games: destroyers of romance.

D

Deleted member

bruh if i could change the title, it would be "Smash 3DS/Wii U Social 5.0" and nothing more.
hey, project m does that in their social too! :4pikachu:
"Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Social Thread 5.0" is better. Full game name master race!!!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
bruh if i could change the title, it would be "Smash 3DS/Wii U Social 5.0" and nothing more.
hey, project m does that in their social too! :4pikachu:
Aye true, but think about it, Soul, their social sucks just like their mod! If we followed in their footsteps it could mean potential doom for us all. And not the game either! :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom