• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
View attachment 57844
If I told you that Nintendo will do everything to promote the custom moves, would you believe me ? Because it's kinda what they are doing with EVO.
And seriously, I don't find custom moves broken or mindless. They are a fun way to make an old game like Smash look fresh again. But that just my opinion, and it's apparently an underated one compared to everyone else.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, my family decided to make my birthday a little early because my grand parents were here. So I have my 4 games at home. This means that I can finally play Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, and Apollo Justice.
View attachment 57845
Yay !
Old game
The meta is pretty new :p
I mean, most don't think customs or mindless or broken
But then again most haven't lost a money match or set due to
  • grab release>insta kill at 50:4lucina:/:4marth:
  • 6 minutes of Storm Kong :4dk:
  • Lol Super Armor hammer taking stocks at 40/timing ya out:4kirby:
  • Getting spiked at 10:4kirby:
  • Infinites, infinites, infinites :4pikachu::4falcon: etc
  • Getting killed at ridiculously low percents :4pikachu::4shulk::4lucario:* :4falcon::4palutena::4ganondorf::4lucina:/:4marth:etc
  • Abusable stuff :rosalina::4sheik::4villager::4littlemac:
  • Etc.
There are great customs, but there's just a lot of unbalanced stuff
Now if patches buffed/nerfed customs........
I play Kirby and while he has amazing customs and I love using them, he has two customs that shouldn't be the way they are.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Discussion about custom move competively?!

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
Main: :4villager:
Secondaries: :4gaw: , :4dedede: , :4pacman:

edit: already over this topic, whatever.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I see we're discussing characters that people don't play much. While I don't see much of Peach, Meta Knight, Duck Hunt, and Olimar, there's three that I don't understand: Wario, R.O.B, and King Dedede. These 3 are very underrated, and have more potential than people think.
I've been seeing more Warios lately. He's a really strong character, just like he was in Brawl. Though R.O.B was always someone I would run into from time to time.

I don't see much Palutena either. Unfortunately, she's not as fun as other characters for me. But I don't think many characters on the roster are outright terrible though. Everyone has some potential.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
I don't see much Palutena either. Unfortunately, she's not as fun as other characters for me. But I don't think many characters on the roster are outright terrible though. Everyone has some potential.
Yeah, its so fun to finally have a smash game that's becoming really balanced.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I would love to play today, but I won't really be able to until much later. I have to go to the gym and then to work afterwards...otherwise I would take anyone up for the offer.

I've been seeing more Warios lately. He's a really strong character, just like he was in Brawl. Though R.O.B was always someone I would run into from time to time.

I can't play Palutena for the life of me. She just doesn't fit my play style at all. But that is just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last time I went online was early this week. Understandably, I managed to find a good number of :4lucas: and :4feroy:, but surprisingly no :4ryu:.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, its so fun to finally have a smash game that's becoming really balanced.
B-but Melee? And Project M? There aren't say to be the most balanced Smash games by everyone?! WHAT IS THE TRUE?! WHAT I AM PLAYING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR???!!!!

:troll:

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
B-but Melee? And Project M? There aren't say to be the most balanced Smash games by everyone?! WHAT IS THE TRUE?! WHAT I AM PLAYING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR???!!!!

:troll:
MELEE!?! BALANCED!!?!?!

410.jpg

Honnestly though, I think Project M was certainly well balanced.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Already on the next pages? Your 2 fast guy 4 me.:4sonic:

T

Trick or Treat

That reminds of a youtube video of these 4 people who dressed up as Sonic characters and did...something. I can't remember. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'd say Better nerf Greninja but....they buffed him in the last patch. Nintendo's catching up to the memes.
And they nerf Diddy again. So now it's Better nerf diddy. :secretkpop:
976788_1331938716173_full.jpg

It's a joke, don't take that seriously.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
tfw the gamepad loses connection and all you can do is jump
Bruh! Don't need customs to die to lucario at low percents!

You actually survive longer against custom lucario excluding snaring aura sphere
Hence the asterisk lmao
Aura pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom