• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
You can proceed with the idea if you want. Focusing on lots of chaaracters at once can be a problem, unless you are somehow able to deal with it. I don't play online much honestly. I do wish I played more With Friends matches.
I'd like to get into competitive Smash, but I just haven't found the one character I like using yet. There are so many characters I love, to be honest. Also, I play with friends a lot. Mostly we don't play competitively, though.

D

Deleted member

**** ABC, I want a real anime
That would be the only anime I'd watch. Real talk.

I'd like to get into competitive Smash, but I just haven't found the one character I like using yet. There are so many characters I love, to be honest. Also, I play with friends a lot. Mostly we don't play competitively, though.
Same, but I just don't feel like it right now (competitive Smash). I bookmarked a Dedede guide for future reference already. And I see. Most of my online matches with friends tend be sort-of competitive, in some form.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A Smash anime should include 4 sagas.
1. The Smash 64 saga
2. The Melee saga, aka the Dragon Ball Z of the Smash series
3. The Brawl saga
4. The Smash 3DS/Wii U saga
Smash GT where Ridley is in, but is so big you can't even see the entire episode, but when you can see it's either filler or bland anime cliche moment. :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Same, but I just don't feel like it right now (competitive Smash). I bookmarked a Dedede guide for future reference already. And I see. Most of my online matches with friends tend be sort-of competitive, in some form.
I was thinking of doing a guide too.
But what I really want to do for Smash is making a big montage of all the Miis to showcase their power. They're really underrated, while in reality, they are super fun to play, and pretty viable.
The best would be to based it around Nichijou, but I don't think it would have success. I'm thinking of a concept right now, just for the fun of it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Smash GT where Ridley is in, but is so big you can't even see the entire episode, but when you can see it's either filler or bland anime cliche moment. :4pacman:
Also let's not forget the filler beach and hot springs (:4pit:: Yay!) episodes, where we get tons of unnecessary butt/boobshots of :4peach:,:4lucina:,:4palutena:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:,:4zelda:and:4zss: wearing very tiny bikinis and towels in the latter every 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Some things in the Smash competitive scene I feel might not translate that well to an anime though. When the commentator starts shouting and screaming in hype over that knee KO or a well-executed chaingrab, it actually fits. But I can't imagine that happening in an anime, lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But what I really want to do for Smash is making a big montage of all the Miis to showcase their power. They're really underrated, while in reality, they are super fun to play, and pretty viable.
The best would be to based it around Nichijou, but I don't think it would have success. I'm thinking of a concept right now, just for the fun of it.
Well, you need a friend or to go to a tournament to use them, so you either train on CPUs a lot or just get someone to play with you a lot. :4pacman:Either works in their own way.

Also let's not forget the filler beach and hot springs (:4pit:: Yay!) episodes, where we get tons of unnecessary butt/boobshots of :4peach:,:4lucina:,:4palutena:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:,:4zelda:and:4zss: wearing very tiny bikinis and towels in the latter every 5 seconds.
Don't forget the guy shots for the ladies. :troll:

D

Deleted member

You mean, Nichijou characters guiding the player? Sounds good.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You mean, Nichijou characters guiding the player? Sounds good.
Yeah, I could do 3 tutorial videos with that idea. Could be fun.
But like my crossover, I need an artist for that.:yoshi64:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Suddenly, I'm reminded of Maken-ki and its OVAs. Jeezus the OVAs were intense.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How to be the Ultimate ****: A book by Chibiusa "Black Lady" Tsukino
The episode was good

So what I missed?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I just realized we need a girl sidekick/love interests for this anime..... (pls don't kill me for this suggestion).... Nyani?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Holy **** Bowser pls calm down.

He's been on a Sci-Fi TV marathon! :4larry:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is Nascar Night and Fox Sports has no signal :glare:

Status