• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I was bored, so I randomly clicked a video of ZeRo teaching the basics of :4ryu:.
I was already disapointed when he said he never played a single Street Fighter game. And even more when he couldn't tell the right names of each attack (who are seriously easy to find on the internet).
And I closed the video afterwards.
Man, not a lot of people don't get my respect. But I simply can't respect ZeRo with his personality. He didn't even bothered doing a good little tutorial with a good montage or something like that.

Gotta make videos fast for the kiddies I guess. Just my opinion, again (I'm repeating myself with this).

I know, not a serious rivalry, but it is still cool nonetheless. And either way, that leads you to improving yourself and your technique against him.

I won't lie, if we do play, I will definitely be going all out with my Peach. The 6 characters I mentioned earlier are my best, but she is by far my number 1.
I'll play mostly :4mario: then. :4miigun: and :4littlemac: don't really have a good matchup with her, at least for me.
Can't wait to fight you.

Was I not worthy of a true fight? :4rob:jk you never fought 3 of my other choices (:4myfriends::4metaknight::4villager:)

You like those guys, right? :4pacman:No problems?
Ike is okay to fight. Metaknight and Villager are annoying though. It always ends up in those type of situations.
2wg4or4.png

Gotta learn the matchup fast.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I was bored, so I randomly clicked a video of ZeRo teaching the basics of :4ryu:.
I was already disapointed when he said he never played a single Street Fighter game. And even more when he couldn't tell the right names of each attack (who are seriously easy to find on the internet).
Man, not a lot of people don't get my respect. But I simply can't respect ZeRo with his personality. He didn't even bothered doing a good little tutorial with a good montage or something like that.

Gotta make videos fast for the kiddies I guess. Just my opinion, again (I'm repeating myself with this).

I'll play mostly :4mario: then. :4miigun: and :4littlemac: don't really have a good matchup with her, at least for me.
Can't wait to fight you.

Ike is okay to fight. Metaknight and Villager are annoying though. It always ends up in those type of situations.
View attachment 57722
Speaking of ZeRo, I remember when he basically called out all of North America on twitter and in an interview LOL XD :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 57722
I still have to research stuff, everything is real now.
:4bowser:'s dad is apparently a criminal still on the run. Right in the feels, man. :4rob:

T

Trick or Treat

Can't wait to fight you.

View attachment 57722
Well, I look forward to playing against you some day, Luggy. :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So now that Mario Tennis is on the way, how do you guys think the roster may look?

All-Around
Mario
Luigi
Birdo
Baby Daisy (new)
Hammer Bro (new)
Nabbit (new)

Technique
Peach
Daisy
Shy Guy
Paratroopa
Luma
Dixie Kong (new)
Blooper (new)

Speedy
Toad
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi (new)
Dry Bones (new)

Power
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Metal Mario
Petey
Funky Kong (new)
King K Rool (new)

Tricky
Toadette (new)
Boo
Bowser Jr
Baby Peach
Fly Guy

Defensive
Waluigi
King Boo (new)
Rosalina (new)
Wiggler

Varies
Mii

DLC

Link (Power)
Kirby (Speedy)
Sonic (Speedy)
Villager (All-Around)
Isabella (Technique)
Donkey Kong Jr (Power)
Ludwig (Tricky)
Lemmy (Speedy)
Roy (Power)
Iggy (Technique)
Wendy (Defensive)
Morton Jr (Power)
Larry (All-Around)

Something I'm randomly pulling out of my ear here. This could be a decent roster assuming it hits DLC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I find it rare to have only one 3DS/Wii U main (:4dedede:). Eh, maybe I just want to focus in just one character.

Soul.

Remember when people complained about Lucario on Twitter. Scarflard specifically.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So now that Mario Tennis is on the way, how do you guys think the roster may look?

All-Around
Mario
Luigi
Birdo
Baby Daisy (new)
Hammer Bro (new)
Nabbit (new)

Technique
Peach
Daisy
Shy Guy
Paratroopa
Luma
Dixie Kong (new)
Blooper (new)

Speedy
Toad
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi (new)
Dry Bones (new)

Power
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Metal Mario
Petey
Funky Kong (new)
King K Rool (new)

Tricky
Toadette (new)
Boo
Bowser Jr
Baby Peach
Fly Guy

Defensive
Waluigi
King Boo (new)
Rosalina (new)
Wiggler

Varies
Mii

DLC

Link (Power)
Kirby (Speedy)
Sonic (Speedy)
Villager (All-Around)
Isabella (Technique)
Donkey Kong Jr (Power)
Ludwig (Tricky)
Lemmy (Speedy)
Roy (Power)
Iggy (Technique)
Wendy (Defensive)
Morton Jr (Power)
Larry (All-Around)

Something I'm randomly pulling out of my ear here. This could be a decent roster assuming it hits DLC.

If Toadette and maybe villager is in it, Im good

But I draw the line at sonic, idk why

Wait- Why DIDNT you add Toadette?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

All-Around
Mario
Luigi
Birdo
Baby Daisy (new)
Hammer Bro (new)
Nabbit (new)

Technique
Peach
Daisy
Shy Guy
Paratroopa
Luma
Dixie Kong (new)
Blooper (new)

Speedy
Toad
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi (new)
Dry Bones (new)

Power
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Metal Mario
Petey
Funky Kong (new)
King K Rool (new)

Tricky
Toadette (new)
Boo
Bowser Jr
Baby Peach
Fly Guy

Defensive
Waluigi
King Boo (new)
Rosalina (new)
Wiggler

Varies
Mii

DLC

Link (Power)
Kirby (Speedy)
Sonic (Speedy)
Villager (All-Around)
Isabella (Technique)
Donkey Kong Jr (Power)
Ludwig (Tricky)
Lemmy (Speedy)
Roy (Power)
Iggy (Technique)
Wendy (Defensive)
Morton Jr (Power)
Larry (All-Around)

I'm sure Nabbit will appear, he has become a very recurring character recently.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What do you guys think about an anime based on super smash bros and its community (like Pokemon or Beyblade). For my take on it: 20XX would be the name, idk who the protagonist would be (1fow1 would be a good candidate imo), and Zero or M2K would be the antagonist. Thoughts?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I look forward to playing against you some day, Luggy. :)
S5QHPBd.gif

Me too !

Remember when people complained about Lucario on Twitter. Scarflard specifically.
Scarflard is proud about his whinning. No wonder this community is filled with crying babies who can't stop yelling "nerf" at everything. And god his personality is annoying.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What do you guys think about an anime based on super smash bros and its community (like Pokemon or Beyblade). For my take on it: 20XX would be the name, idk who the protagonist would be (1fow1 would be a good candidate imo), and Zero or M2K would be the antagonist. Thoughts?
nopeing all the way

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

All-Around
Mario
Luigi
Birdo
Baby Daisy (new)
Hammer Bro (new)
Nabbit (new)

Technique
Peach
Daisy
Shy Guy
Paratroopa
Luma
Dixie Kong (new)
Blooper (new)

Speedy
Toad
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi (new)
Dry Bones (new)

Power
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Metal Mario
Petey
Funky Kong (new)
King K Rool (new)

Tricky
Toadette (new)
Boo
Bowser Jr
Baby Peach
Fly Guy

Defensive
Waluigi
King Boo (new)
Rosalina (new)
Wiggler

Varies
Mii

DLC

Link (Power)
Kirby (Speedy)
Sonic (Speedy)
Villager (All-Around)
Isabella (Technique)
Donkey Kong Jr (Power)
Ludwig (Tricky)
Lemmy (Speedy)
Roy (Power)
Iggy (Technique)
Wendy (Defensive)
Morton Jr (Power)
Larry (All-Around)

E Gadd would be cool, he's semi important. As would be Goomba(just saying). Though I'm satisfied with Yoshi alone since he's my Mario series main in general :p
Nice roster though,

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If Toadette and maybe villager is in it, Im good

But I draw the line at sonic, idk why

Wait- Why DIDNT you add Toadette?
Sonic is completely out of nowhere and could be an interesting choice if they go that way. Will it happen? Probably not, but who knows?

Toadette never even appeared in Mario Tennis yet and she was somehow supposed to be in Mario: Power Tennis but seemed to got scrapped

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No Leffen?

0/10 worse than Naruto

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam is looking pretty hype to me. Thinking I'll start playing more Superstar Saga.

I find it rare to have only one 3DS/Wii U main (:4dedede:). Eh, maybe I just want to focus in just one character.
Thinking of only focusing on one character atm since I'm failing a lot online using multiple characters. Reading more into it, I think that's my downfall.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They can transform into beasts, as for they can transform into :4diddy:and :4sheik:.
The most effective weapon would be the Holy Nerf Gun. :4pacman:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I played Merio Power tennis on the Gamecube and it was actually pretty fun. Boo is the best character, fight me mate.

Soul.

A Smash anime should include 4 sagas.
1. The Smash 64 saga
2. The Melee saga, aka the Dragon Ball Z of the Smash series
3. The Brawl saga
4. The Smash 3DS/Wii U saga
Scarflard is proud about his whinning. No wonder this community is filled with crying babies who can't stop yelling "nerf" at everything. And god his personality is annoying.
It's funny because he wants Sheik, Pika, Luigi and Rosa nerfed just because Diddy was nerfed again (up air isn't as good as it once was. No, I'm not talking about damage reduction. It's more about its hitbox)
I won't talk about the other characters, but Pikachu has to do with Heavy Skull Bash lol

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A Smash anime should include 4 sagas.
1. The Smash 64 saga
2. The Melee saga, aka the Dragon Ball Z of the Smash series
3. The Brawl saga
4. The Smash 3DS/Wii U saga

It's funny because he wants Sheik, Pika, Luigi and Rosa nerfed just because Diddy was nerfed again (up air isn't as good as it once was. No, I'm not talking about damage reduction. It's more about its hitbox)
I won't talk about the other characters, but Pikachu has to do with Heavy Skull Bash lol
64: Master Hands creates the World of Trophies and tests his creations.
Melee: The world is stablished and to make it more balanced he brings his brother Crazy Hand
Brawl: Subspace Emissary
3DS/Wii U: Cleaning the remains of the SSE while Master Hand gives in to the Master Core.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
He has a disgusting mindset. Seriously, the dude wants to nerf every top tier just because 'It's not like what he thinks the game should be". And then he keeps whinning. Heck, he even whinned on EVO about the rule, wich were perfectly fine. But mister Scarflard needed his little "controversy" by whinning.

This is the man who's the best Smash 4 player, by the way. Why am I not even surprised.

Soul.

64: Master Hands creates the World of Trophies and tests his creations.
Melee: The world is stablished and to make it more balanced he brings his brother Crazy Hand
Brawl: Subspace Emissary
3DS/Wii U: Cleaning the remains of the SSE while Master Hand gives in to the Master Core.
I thought it would be about tourney players wtf.

D

Deleted member

Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam is looking pretty hype to me. Thinking I'll start playing more Superstar Saga.

Thinking of only focusing on one character atm since I'm failing a lot online using multiple characters. Reading more into it, I think that's my downfall.
You can proceed with the idea if you want. Focusing on lots of chaaracters at once can be a problem, unless you are somehow able to deal with it. I don't play online much honestly. I do wish I played more With Friends matches.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Speaking of competitive players, Ranai's(or his full tag, Ganbarranai) Villager is pretty hype, you all should check him out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom