• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh thank god this video as been finish.
This video is too good, like i expected. Can't wait for the part 3 of DLC failed.:4roy:

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
I have to share this...this is simply something to cheer up everybody, I feel.

Lesson of the Day: Don't be the crack spider's *****.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New snapshot stuff for those who cared. Sorry for not being of any use or being active. I wanted to avoid certain things, and was having a very troubling and sad day Thursday (Smash related). :(

When you’re feeling down or having a bad day, know that a friend will be there by your side to comfort you and cheer you up.

So don’t be sad, Pit. Samus is here to help you feel better. And Pit’s here to cheer you up when you’re feeling down, Samus. That’s what great friends are for.
:4pit::4zss:

Personally I thought about making these snapshots while I was nearly depressed or sad Thursday. But that also was what inspired me to create these snapshots. Sometimes certain troubles or events of life can inspire me to create new things some new ideas. Since this was created due to sadness and near-depression (the last one for another reason that I'm referencing. Hint: Samus's possible expression to...), well, um... anyways, hope you enjoy it.

Speaking of, do many ppl actually like my snapshots besides Mao and a few others? I'm just curious because I don't want to feel like a waste in a way when delivering a few snapshots and creativity/ideas of mine here and there. For those who like em, I thank you guys. <3

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Speaking of, do many ppl actually like my snapshots besides Mao and a few others? I'm just curious because I don't want to feel like a waste in a way when delivering a few snapshots and creativity/ideas of mine here and there. For those who like em, I thank you guys. <3
I like them.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
I've always been a sucker for a good photo here and there, it is just that it is so hard to come by, and...I don't really have a lot of imagination on how the pics can turn out, so when I make a side-by-side of the copy abilities and their owners, it ends up less than stellar, imo. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
New snapshot stuff for those who cared. Sorry for not being of any use or being active. I wanted to avoid certain things, and was having a very troubling and sad day Thursday (Smash related). :(

When you’re feeling down or having a bad day, know that a friend will be there by your side to comfort you and cheer you up.

So don’t be sad, Pit. Samus is here to help you feel better. And Pit’s here to cheer you up when you’re feeling down, Samus. That’s what great friends are for.

Personally I thought about making these snapshots while I was nearly depressed or sad Thursday. But that also was what inspired me to create these snapshots. Sometimes certain troubles or events of life can inspire me to create new things some new ideas. Since this was created due to sadness and near-depression (the last one for another reason that I'm referencing. Hint: Samus's possible expression to...), well, um... anyways, hope you enjoy it.

Thats kind of cute actually...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I like them.
A blushing thanks to you! >.<

I've always been a sucker for a good photo here and there, it is just that it is so hard to come by, and...I don't really have a lot of imagination on how the pics can turn out, so when I make a side-by-side of the copy abilities and their owners, it ends up less than stellar, imo. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Creativity and potential imagination and ideas are things I like trying to have, and sometimes I'd love to share em to see if others like em as well. Luckily, me shipping Pit with some ladies (Samus being the main one atm) has helped me improve in ideas, as well as thinking of the ship in various situations, including some RL ones, like the "sadness" ones I've posted, being a reference to me having a sad day, and that a friend could cheer me up during my troubling time.
Sadly, since I can't draw, Smash snapshots are all I can do... that and try to inspire artists using my creativity and ideas that not even Smash snapshots can create. I'm usually to open to sharing them for whoever is curious. Plus it makes me happy knowing there's those who like my stuff, though I may have to use the PM thing sometime for those who want to see em all.
Hint: Tumblr snapshots of mine.

Thats kind of cute actually...
Flattered thanks. ^^; I'm sure I have more cuteness like that... somewhere.

Last edited:

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Any of you guys think there's going to be a new smash bros. game for the Nintendo NX? Normally I'd be 100% sure there would be considering the profit they make from them, but now the quality standard for a new smash game is incredibly high, Sakurai outdone himself with creating smash 4. Making a bigger game than smash 4 sounds like a fantasy at this point.

Although a new smash game would get me crazy hyped, I would honestly be satisfied if they just kept making DLC and then re-released it on the NX with the DLC included, probably along with a remake of Melee (in HD) but that's kind of a dream at this point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Really good as always! :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
This is amazing, a remix of Mario Galaxy's Gusty Garden Galaxy theme with actual SNES FFVII samples

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*blushing* I outta give you a preview in PM of my snapshots sometime for being so sweet you know, or I think done it before, I forgot. D:
Dont worry. I can wait all the time you need for making this really good snapshot! ;)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

These are nice. Since I don't have the Wii U version, I don't often get to see the expressive faces the characters have.

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

Any of you guys think there's going to be a new smash bros. game for the Nintendo NX? Normally I'd be 100% sure there would be considering the profit they make from them, but now the quality standard for a new smash game is incredibly high, Sakurai outdone himself with creating smash 4. Making a bigger game than smash 4 sounds like a fantasy at this point.

Although a new smash game would get me crazy hyped, I would honestly be satisfied if they just kept making DLC and then re-released it on the NX with the DLC included, probably along with a remake of Melee (in HD) but that's kind of a dream at this point.
I would buy a re-release right away. Not really interested in a Melee HD, myself, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would buy a re-release right away. Not really interested in a Melee HD, myself, though.
I can already see the reaction of the Melee fanboy if a Melee HD was release.
Xx_FoxShineFag_Xx: YOU SEE!? THATS WHY MELEE IS BETTER THAT ANY OF THE OTHER SMASH GAME!!!!! WE HAVE COMBO AND SHINE HD NOW SCRUB!!!!

This is a joke of course. Don't take that seriously. Or not too much,,,

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dont worry. I can wait all the time you need for making this really good snapshot! ;)
Oh, it's all up to you if you wish to see em all. I try to make more from time to time, but snapshots can only do so much. Oh well. >_<

These are nice. Since I don't have the Wii U version, I don't often get to see the expressive faces the characters have.

Many thanks! You get a gift.

Hypnotic, distorted, trippy Pit for you.

I'd show more than this, but I dont wanna spam snapshots. We save that for PMs whenever you wish. It's easier if one has the tumblr for your needs of my potential snapshots, and further adorable ideas in my mind. <3

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, it's all up to you if you wish to see em all. I try to make more from time to time, but snapshots can only do so much. Oh well. >_<

Many thanks! You get a gift.

Hypnotic, distorted, trippy Pit for you.

I'd show more than this, but I dont wanna spam snapshots. We save that for PMs whenever you wish. It's easier if one has the tumblr for your needs of my potential snapshots, and further adorable ideas in my mind. <3
Great picture as always and. Actually, if you really want to make happy (Not that your picture are bad of course, there are really great.). I have a little request implying Mii and Pandora Hearts. But it's you that have the choice to decide if you want or not. If yes homever, i would explain more in the detail my request. But if you say no, i can perfectly understand. So yeah.
View attachment 57649
No, it wouldn't.

Also, hi everyone.
This man is right.:4mario: Also hi!:4pacman:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
'sup, folks.

Hmph. I feel like doing something both interactive and productive.

Hey guys, you think you could ask some questions about my lizard person society? I'm curious as to what types of things people would actually want to know about and I should probably work on worldbuilding.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh wow, we've stooped to the level of those wars now. :upsidedown:

In other news, getting the Walkman app to play on a Lenovo phone seems a little surreal. Another reason why I don't regret voiding my warranty. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YES, IT WOULD
:p
Your forget to say hi. So your not a true gentleman.:4falcon: That's mean this post can't be true. So.....Where is the the true Kirbyfan391?:4littlemac: "insert illuminati music here"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Flame Shield activated*

I've never played Melee, but it's most vocal fans strike me as identical to the most vocal fans of Pokemon RBY and Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Thus, I don't think a Smash game should ever be exactly like it ever again.

Gotta stick it to the man. :4darkpit:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Your forget to say hi. So your not a true gentleman.:4falcon: That's mean this post can't be true. So.....Where is the the true Kirbyfan391?:4littlemac: "insert illuminati music here"
You're right.
It was me, Dio!
People can't handle clone characters, but an entire game essentially a clone?
WELCOME TO MADNESS
It's Melee though, therefore all arguments against are invalid :awesome:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Great picture as always and. Actually, if you really want to make happy (Not that your picture are bad of course, there are really great.). I have a little request implying Mii and Pandora Hearts. But it's you that have the choice to decide if you want or not. If yes homever, i would explain more in the detail my request. But if you say no, i can perfectly understand. So yeah.

This man is right.:4mario: Also hi!:4pacman:
Thanks again for the sweetness. >_<
Sadly I can't really do anything Mii related, let alone I don't have the drive to get any DLC, save for Mewtwo, which was free for me thanks to that special deal. That's actually how I got my trippy Pit snapshots from earlier to happen. Thank you Mewtwo.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
:foxmelee: : "Melee is the best !"
:4sheik: : "No Smash 4 !"
:metaknight: : "What about Brawl ?"
:foxmelee: : "..."
:4sheik: : "..."

:pikachu64: : "I'll stay out of this debate."

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:foxmelee: : "Melee is the best !"
:4sheik: : "No Smash 4 !"
:metaknight: : "What about Brawl ?"
:foxmelee: : "..."
:4sheik: : "..."

:pikachu64: : "I'll stay out of this debate."
"Why are you doing this?!"

"Because we're Sonic Heroes!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks again for the sweetness. >_<
Sadly I can't really do anything Mii related, let alone I don't have the drive to get any DLC, save for Mewtwo, which was free for me thanks to that special deal. That's actually how I got my trippy Pit snapshots from earlier to happen. Thank you Mewtwo.
OK, but what is the rapport with the Mii and the DLC? Also i can help you for the Mii apparaence if this is the problem. Even tough i'm still waiting for a Lacie Mii for Luggy, i'm a impatience i know.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
There's nothing I really miss about 64 or Melee because the newest games are always just an improvement for me.

Though I do miss Brawl, but...
:snake::popo::wolf::pt:

I wouldn't say it's the actual game itself that I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom