• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Eh, imo chicken little wasn't that bad. Dinosaur just reminded me of Ice Age with a scrub tier cast. I've yet to see Brave.
The characters in Chicken Little bothered me the most, Dinosaur was dull, and the wisps ruined Brave by the last act of the film.

D

Deleted member

I have finally escaped from the seas of hell. There's a ______ for everything. EVERYTHING. -_- Also, just so you guys know, Frozen is the most overrated Disney movie of all time, and it deserves a 5/10. (come at me you fanatics)
I'll have to agree. Tired of it. But I get why it's so popular at the same time.

In the other hand.. why do people compare :rosalina: with Elsa and mistake the former for the latter?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need to find pits " Im finished" sound from Uprising to use as my text sound
Oh hey Obo is alive. How's life?
Good, been on here once I actually get the time. Ive been running from my college and back signing up for classes, only to find out I needed a permission slip to retake a class

At least I'm free until the college decide to pull another **** move on me

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'll have to agree. Tired of it. But I get why it's so popular at the same time.

In the other hand.. why do people compare :rosalina: with Elsa and mistake the former for the latter?
I do it as a joke to rile up the Space Elsa fanboys but some people (namely younger children) are first exposed to Elsa before they see Rosalina. It doesn't help that Rosalina's hair and dress have a similar color as our Ice Queen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I browsed some Attack on Titan Marco jokes

They're half as good as they used to be

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dropping this Corrin official portrait before going to bed:

Female Corrin Portrait.png

Camilla? Hinoka? Who are those? Female Avatar is the only waifu.

Soul.

Hey man just let it drop and forget about it since it will pretty much thaw you out.
wait

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Would sometimes tomorrow work for you? I've been busy with some stuff all day and I'm not sure how Sunday is gonna look
So tomorrow? OK, i'm fine with that. I have nothing planned and i have no homework. So i'm totally free today and tomorrow! See you in the Battlefield! :)

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Finally got Ryu (and the dreamland stage). He's hard to use, but i'm going to try and learn how to play as him. He's really fun to play.

With the remaining money, I got Earthbound: Beginnings. I thought Earthbound was hard, this game has upped the difficulty A LOT. I got through the cemetery, and hope that I get through the game smoothly.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Earthbound Beginnings is on my backlog of many RPGs to beat by the end of this summer.

I'm getting pretty close with Dragon Quest V.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i find this video.
Its so good. Especialy for a guy like me who play the game.
Oh and i find this too.
Pretty good representation of a good number of the FNAF fanbase if you ask me.:rosalina:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i see a thread about a person that will never played For Glory again. And i think it's best thing to do. For Glory suck and merit really is surname of "No Fun:4darkpit:". Good think that i stop to play this mode since along time. For Friend is the best way to have fun in any case.:4myfriends:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So i see a thread about a person that will never played For Glory again. And i think it's best thing to do. For Glory suck and and merit really is surname of "No Fun:4darkpit:". Good think that i stop to play this mode since along time. For Friend is the best way to have fun in any case.:4myfriends:
Same. Scrubs and lag are the two main reasons why I don't like For Glory. Haven't played it in months. With Friends is a lot better.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Same. Scrubs and lag are the two main reasons why I don't like For Glory. Haven't played it in months. With Friends is a lot better.
Yeah! Friend power!:4kirby: Also do you think one day we will do same match on Wii U? I really want to fight you one day.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I am an avid player of for glory! I dont run into much annoying peeps, I dont play with friends that often b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶.̶.̶.̶

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see what's wrong with cloning extinct animals

People say "playing god" is bad

I don't see what's wrong with bringing them back

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't see what's wrong with cloning extinct animals

People say "playing god" is bad

I don't see what's wrong with bringing them back
Well as long as you dont bring back the ones that can destroy us all, we are good

Well Im off to bed. Good night yall

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am an avid player of for glory! I dont run into much annoying peeps, I dont play with friends that often b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶.̶.̶.̶
I would. No one is willing to play with me either.

Yeah! Friend power!:4kirby: Also do you think one day we will do same match on Wii U? I really want to fight you one day.
How about tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom