• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I really want Fire Emblem x whatever that game was
Or Fire Emblem what ever the name was for the FE game that was not a crossover.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But yeah, people pooing on Metroid Prime: Federation Force can most likely turn into history repeating itself.

People first pooed on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for its change in graphics/artstyle yet people now love it, got an HD remake, and the new Tri Force Heroes will be the 7th Zelda game to have the "Toon" artstyle

People first pooed on the original Metroid Prime for fearing the series is turning into another generic FPS yet people now love it, got 3 more games (plus Pinball & technically Federation Force).

I just need to see more single player footage of Federation Force.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just remembered something from the Digital Event.

What was the significance behind those bananas? ...
As we all know he did that before, but at that time we didn't know what it's for. Let's hope it means we'll have another DK game soon.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Let's hope Nintendo made a deal with them. 'You can have Bowser and DK in Skylanders if we can have Spyro in Smash.' :p
Like I said before, a new Spyro hasn't been revealed for Superchargers yet. It could be that they're currently developing an Amiibo/Skylander hybrid for Spyro. :grin:

Anyways, I'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow and I'll be back in mid-July. I have to go finish packing now, so I'll say goodbye now. Have fun and tag me if any conversation that would interest me happens! Bye! :)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I actually checked on paper jam traielr to find the complete opposite :)
You can't dislike Paper Jam, it's too perfect
Goddamn it Im still waiting for Yoshi to appear in a M&L as a playable character...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Like I said before, a new Spyro hasn't been revealed for Superchargers yet. It could be that they're currently developing an Amiibo/Skylander hybrid for Spyro. :grin:

Anyways, I'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow and I'll be back in mid-July. I have to go finish packing now, so I'll say goodbye now. Have fun and tag me if any conversation that would interest me happens! Bye! :)
Enjoy your vacation! Outside Pokémon and Spyro, what interests you?

When was the last time he did that? I can't remember.
E3 2012.

It teased Tropical Freeze.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It seems everyone but you like it, sadly
no that I changed to "not buying it" to "unsure".

however, I say one thing, I care a lot mroe about what this game implies than the actuall game. it is just a proof of how much nintendo cares abotu paper mario and in the end, it does make me feel a true paper mario game is comming.

Also, a lot of people likes ML gameplay, I jsut don;t, but this game might have stuff to overshadow these so I am unsure.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Nintendo it going down the path of Rare.
They aren't using some of there best IPs, and when they do, they aren't that great.
They put things in titles for extra sales.
They don't listen to what we want.
They are milking ammibos just like
Rare milked KINNECT SPORTS.
All I have to say it, that is just like Rare, just not as terrible you know? Hopefully it's only E3 that is like Rare, and not reality.... Why God

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
I do think Nintendo could have presented the Event better. With the Smash mini-direct and Earthbound being announced in the Event itself. Or Smash and Hyrule Warriors could have not been leaked, we would been hyped if the leaks didn't happen. The Event was good, but could have been better, I wouldn't say it was the worst at E3. There's always going to be a moment where Nintendo doesn't do well, and this is one of them. I think Nintendo did a decent job. :079:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
no that I changed to "not buying it" to "unsure".

however, I say one thing, I care a lot mroe about what this game implies than the actuall game. it is just a proof of how much nintendo cares abotu paper mario and in the end, it does make me feel a true paper mario game is comming.

Also, a lot of people likes ML gameplay, I jsut don;t, but this game might have stuff to overshadow these so I am unsure.
Also question Why did you say you were " Worried" about me with the Animal Crossing news?:ohwell:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait, did I miss Metroid?

I should probably stop sleeping a lot.
But I'm very tired. :4rob:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
because if I imagine the series, I would be wuite feel underwhelmed byt he party game if I was a fan of AC.

that;s why I was worried because i thought you felt the same....
I am in ****ing love with that game at first sight

thats what going in with low expectations does, make you more shocked and happy at what you get

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I honestly will never stop rooting for Nintendo. Their my homeboys. oh yeah red font because it's the best and I can hurt people's eyes!
protip : red doesn't really hurt the eyes.

not for me atleast :4pacman:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nintendo it going down the path of Rare.
They aren't using some of there best IPs, and when they do, they aren't that great.
They put things in titles for extra sales.
They don't listen to what we want.
They are milking ammibos just like
Rare milked KINNECT SPORTS.
All I have to say it, that is just like Rare, just not as terrible you know? Hopefully it's only E3 that is like Rare, and not reality.... Why God
I wouldn;t go that far....but I agree it;s disappointing.

becauise paper jam, yes, it;s not what I wanted, but I did wanted more love to paper mario and it got a lot.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So in a Miyamoto interview with Game Informer, he still doesn't believe Star Fox 2 will ever get an official release. Thank goodness for the ROM leak (speaking of which, will we see Star Fox 1 on Virtual Console ever?)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh god I just looked at the comments for Federation Force.
Why's everyone so mad about it?
It looks fine to me. :4pacman:The little polygon shapes are cute.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Simple: it should have nothing to do with Metroid whatsoever.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My response from last page:
But yeah, people pooing on Metroid Prime: Federation Force can most likely turn into history repeating itself.

People first pooed on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for its change in graphics/artstyle yet people now love it, got an HD remake, and the new Tri Force Heroes will be the 7th Zelda game to have the "Toon" artstyle

People first pooed on the original Metroid Prime for fearing the series is turning into another generic FPS yet people now love it, got 3 more games (plus Pinball & technically Federation Force).

I just need to see more single player footage of Federation Force.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I honestly will never stop rooting for Nintendo. Their my homeboys. oh yeah red font because it's the best and I can hurt people's eyes!
(Referring to your last post)
Fcoujo tedk kucb rut ureik Huho. :4fox:
JK
But, growing up on Nintendo made me love them. Nintendo is the best

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Super Mario Maker's next! Yeah!

I wanna see some more o' dat Paper Jam tho :4pacman:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So in a Miyamoto interview with Game Informer, he still doesn't believe Star Fox 2 will ever get an official release. Thank goodness for the ROM leak (speaking of which, will we see Star Fox 1 on Virtual Console ever?)
Emulating the Super FX chip is really hard, apparently. Which is why we're not seeing it or SF 1 or 2 on VC any time soon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Simple: it should have nothing to do with Metroid whatsoever.
10/10 never even said why :4jigglypuff:

Besides, why always cling to what you wanted from nostalgia?
Oh yeah, everyone wants new stuff but then they say it should've been like the old times. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom