• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well i downloaded the video showing off Ryus stage , him , lucas , and Roy in a video just in case it does get taking down here's more cleaner and better version of the video guys

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well i downloaded the video showing off Ryus stage , him , lucas , and Roy in a video just in case it does get taking down here's more cleaner and better version of the video guys
Tempted to watch but I'd rather see my first real glimpse of them during the presentation.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Thank you so much! I didn't get to watch this due to it being taken down. The part where the person was struggling to connect Lucas' PK Freeze was pretty funny. :awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I posed my Figuarts doing Hadoken poses because Im lazy

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Has it been confirmed if they're going to all be released tomorrow? I've been hearing things, but I dunno if there's an official confirmation, or we have to wait until tomorrow?

Soul.

Has it been confirmed if they're going to all be released tomorrow? I've been hearing things, but I dunno if there's an official confirmation, or we have to wait until tomorrow?
It's best to wait for the Direct to start and finish. They probably will.

D

Deleted member

I doubt it at best they will have a release month say early august or end of july probably to balance them out and fix the bugs with them in game
They both seem finished though, if not extremely close to it. They've got voice clips and sound effects, full movesets, polished animations, textures, effects, and models, and they seem relatively free of bugs. Hell, they've even got Classic mode clear movies, and those are probably one of the last things you would work on in development. I'd say if they're not going to be released tomorrow, it will probably be either during or after E3 or sometime later this month. There's really no point in holding off complete or near-complete characters for another month or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure that Roy and Ryu will be promoted as a 2x1 DLC

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
They both seem finished though, if not extremely close to it. They've got voice clips and sound effects, full movesets, polished animations, textures, effects, and models, and they seem relatively free of bugs. Hell, they've even got Classic mode clear movies, and those are probably one of the last things you would work on in development. I'd say if they're not going to be released tomorrow, it will probably be either during or after E3 or sometime later this month. There's really no point in holding off complete or near-complete characters for another month or two.
Hmm hard to follow after what you said but it's nintendo man anything can happen especially with sakurai

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i looked at a video of Ryu,Roy and Lucas gameplay. And man.....They look all freaking awesome! Ryu and Roy seem really good and Lucas seem buffed aswell! Can't wait to play them with my Mii Zero!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also why would Roy and Ryu have trophies, full characters, classic and all star victory videos in the update if they weren't downloadable today with Lucas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom