• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I was on a theme park today and they had a playground with some stuff for kids and also an arcade with lots of fighting games. The last one I played was Street Fighter 3. Then I come back home and the first thing I see in the internet is the Ryu leak. lol
The coincidence was strong, wasn't it?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think Comedy Central Latin America will air the Tosh.0 episode with the dude that "had the power of create force fields"... also known as the episode where Daniel yelled: "Hadoken!!"

How fitting

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tried to contribute points to Mewtwo for Conquest mode. First game was against people standing around destroying platforms in Skyworld. If I attacked, they would probably team up on me, so I didn't...I guess I can only contribute one point...also I self-destructed on accident, so I got last. ;_;

Right now my online ratio for wins to last place is 7 to 6 as Mewtwo...I've played more where I got second or third.

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
So, do we know when the update drops? It's like 2AM where I live, and if I have to wait 'til after the Smash Direct at 3:40PM, I'm gonna be annoyed.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
:4feroy: and :4ryu: aside, I'm personally also excited on that the Digimon Adventure Tri site updated with new character artwork:

Digimon Adventure Tri character artworks.png

Mimi is best girl

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sora can go to hell :troll:
DA*** U SAID ABOUT MY WAIFU U LI'L ****?!?!

Mimi maybe best grill but the others are fine too. Very, VERY fine.
I never got all the Sora hate. Yes, Sorato, I know, I don't like it either, but I don't see almost any hate for him compared to her

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
DA*** U SAID ABOUT MY WAIFU U LI'L ****?!?!

Mimi maybe best grill but the others are fine too. Very, VERY fine.
I never got all the Sora hate. Yes, Sorato, I know, I don't like it either, but I don't see almost any hate for him compared to her
You say Sora is your waifu but Mimi is your avy?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You don't like ph3rie and Hadouken?! Nah seriously, nobody force you to paid them, just kick the *** of person of For Glory that use this character if you really hate them. Money save for day.
That's my plan... I didn't want to go to FG ever again, but I wouldn't spoiling the fun for some of those people.

How about ignoring them? That's what I would do.
As tempting as it is, it's really hard when almost everywhere you go, it's all the rage. *sulks*

Who did you expect to get in? Snake?
Nope, I don't even Snake either. All I need to remember which I'm trying to avoid remembering are his broken tilts in Brawl...

So yea, I'm probably the downer here, and sorry for being a disappointment. Even now, I'm just asking myself... "Why... Why them..." And just remembering that the more characters there are, the harder it is to balance all of them. I can foresee an upcoming crisis in the future.

D

Deleted member

Control sticks in general get destroyed.
Yeah but now they're going to get destroyed even easier because doing Dragon Punch and quarter-circle motions probably isn't the easiest thing ever on the 3DS.

D

Deleted member

That's my plan... I didn't want to go to FG ever again, but I wouldn't spoiling the fun for some of those people.

As tempting as it is, it's really hard when almost everywhere you go, it's all the rage. *sulks*

Nope, I don't even Snake either. All I need to remember which I'm trying to avoid remembering are his broken tilts in Brawl...

So yea, I'm probably the downer here, and sorry for being a disappointment. Even now, I'm just asking myself... "Why... Why them..." And just remembering that the more characters there are, the harder it is to balance all of them. I can foresee an upcoming crisis in the future.
I can't blame you. I wasn't pleased with some additions to the roster, either, but they grew on me real quick. Like :rosalina: for example.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can't blame you. I wasn't pleased with some additions to the roster, either, but they grew on me real quick. Like :rosalina: for example.
I know that I got over :4shulk: after a while, and that... other Pit, though I still question why the latter is just a mere clone... Sigh.

I hope MHX comes to the American side soon so I can enjoy that instead. And I still wish for Metroid and Kid Icarus to get love, at least by next year, especially since again, 30-year anniversary. Tbh, right now, I'm trying to find a way to cheer myself up after today's... thing. :( It's gonna take some time though.

Last edited:

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
Thanks to Ryu's inclusion, I am now irrationally preparing for the imminent-but-not-imminent reveal of Nintendo vs Capcom on Tuesday. The hype is slaying me, and the press conferences haven't even started!

Yay for my impending mental implosion! :4pacman:

kylexv

Smash Master
Thanks to Ryu's inclusion, I am now irrationally preparing for the imminent-but-not-imminent reveal of Nintendo vs Capcom on Tuesday. The hype is slaying me, and the press conferences haven't even started!

As much as I can hope, it's not going to happen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

>implying you can make a combo-based game with :4samus:and:4link:involved

D

Deleted member

I just realized, how the hell am I gonna play Ryu on 3DS. I can barely even upB with Greninja on it still, how am I going to consistently input a dragon punch motion on the thing?

D

Deleted member

A Nintendo vs. Capcom would be nice.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just realized, how the hell am I gonna play Ryu on 3DS. I can barely even upB with Greninja on it still, how am I going to consistently input a dragon punch motion on the thing?
And that's one reason I'm not getting him :4lucas: :4feroy:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How do you guys get your pad destroyed?
Mine's still good.

Also you have to do what? :4ryu:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, with Ryu in, how about getting the Ryu Play Arts Kai figure?
*it costs over $200*

....nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom