• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Naw, i will go to bed after some shows.
:4metaknight:is still good i tell you.

D

Deleted member

Why does noone ever get the joke *flips table*
<--- Joke
That's the Joke
Actual game footage
(Aside from the TheJoke.gif text)
Know it
Remember it
Remember me by it
You're all looneys :4pacman:
Is that Pac-Man World 3?

R0Y

Smash Master
Well Im off to bed, almost 1 am for me, night yall.

Sorry that Im on and off like this
Night, and don't forget, you're not alone, even in your darkest hour.

...Unless you're Britain from 1940-1941 in World War II when everyone has fallen to the point that your largest ally still standing is Canada. Needless to say, Canada went above and beyond the call of duty or what could have been expected.

D

Deleted member

On the subject of voice actors, male Robin is Richter Belmont (aka the "Die monster! You don't belong in this world!" guy) in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles and Harmony of Despair as well as "Wind" in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Coincidentally, one of female Robin's selectable voice actors in Fire Emblem: Awakening also voiced Richter's sister-in-law Maria Renard in The Dracula X Chronicles.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Maining a low tier character, whenever i win i be like

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Nope.

Playing Classic Mode on 9.0 was hell. I had to use a customized Dedede to beat it for once and for all.
Yeah, I don't have that much trouble depending on the character I use. At this point, I can usually beat it with Ness. I beat it on the first try with Captain Falcon. Playing with characters I don't normally use like Meta Knight is hard though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's also a ****ing in Austria, no lie.
I read the people use to stole the sign of that town or do the nasty in front of it lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't have that much trouble depending on the character I use. At this point, I can usually beat it with Ness. I beat it on the first try with Captain Falcon. Playing with characters I don't normally use like Meta Knight is hard though.
I mean, I don't have problems with it until the Fighting Mii Team and Master Core come into place.

R0Y

Smash Master
I read the people use to stole the sign of that town or do the nasty in front of it lol
Never heard doing it referred to that way before, I love it.

And yeah, town is small and it's rural enough nearing the ****ing sign that I can see that happening. Thieves used to steal signs from US Route 666 as well until it was renamed to something lame.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I mean, I don't have problems with it until the Fighting Mii Team and Master Core come into place.
Yeah, gunners are annoying on Fighting Mii Team. I find dash attacks with most characters to be most effective on them, usually KOing them with one hit. As for Master Core, learning the patterns and how to dodge helps. Still not fun when his attacks hit though, especially with Master Beast and Master Edges.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I just realised I saw this on my dashoard cause you reblogged it :)

now that I look at it....yeah, it`s cute :)
Oh golly. Now that you're following my blog, prepare to see a bunch of trashposts, pokemon art -usually greninja-, and fandom stuff. I tag most of my stuff, so you could probably just get a tag blocker for the stuff I rebangle you don't like. :v

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh golly. Now that you're following my blog, prepare to see a bunch of trashposts, pokemon art -usually greninja-, and fandom stuff. I tag most of my stuff, so you could probably just get a tag blocker for the stuff I rebangle you don't like. :v
Well, I honestly expected it (heck, I finally got my answer as to why you had so much Greninja images....), but tbh, I followed so much people that my dashboard is a mess :)

But interesting stuff does come, and follows actually helps me to start getting some as my goal is to have follows as it helps to spread support :)

And I do tags my stuff, it`s just that idk why I would unfollow for that :)

(then of course there`s so much stuff on my dashboard that even if it bothered me, it wouldn`t be a big deal, lol).

EDIT: and then you reblog TTYD stuff :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't understand at all why Team Meat wants Meat Boy in Smash
I expressed my thoughts about the matter on Twitter.
meatboy.png

Say what you will about Quote, Shantae, Shovel Knight, and Gunvolt, but at least those characters have been on Nintendo platforms, so their respective development studios' propaganda are justified.

@KingBro1 Nice avatar. In case you didn't know, you can activate Fierce Deity Link anywhere in MM3D, even with the patch. You have about a frame for this to work.

http://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/mm3d/tech/restricted-items-glitch
I heard about that. I'm surprised that the patch didn't remove the glitch. I don't own Majora's Mask 3D at the moment, so it might be a while before I try it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If there's an Indie guy I'd like to see, it'd be Captain Viridian. Just to see what one could do with him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I expressed my thoughts about the matter on Twitter.
View attachment 46352

Say what you will about Quote, Shantae, Shovel Knight, and Gunvolt, but at least those characters have been on Nintendo platforms, so their respective development studios' propaganda are justified.

I heard about that. I'm surprised that the patch didn't remove the glitch. I don't own Majora's Mask 3D at the moment, so it might be a while before I try it.
I agree with you on that. I don't have anything against Super Meat Boy. But if he's never been on a Nintendo system, it wouldn't make much sense for him to be in Smash.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If there's an Indie guy I'd like to see, it'd be Captain Viridian. Just to see what one could do with him.
I made the joke that the indie stuff was getting so ridiculous that he would be in there.

But if I answered this seriously, die of no ceilling.....I`m serious, he can`t even jump, only die if there`s no ceilling, if there`s one....then it becomes a camper.....yeah, why consider it?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Dunno if this was already posted, but this is interesting: http://kureablue.tumblr.com/post/115469914842/reincarnation-by-kiria

Translated lyrics to the song that was in the SMT x FE trailer. They don't seem that cheerful (as oppose to the flashy trailer), and perhaps can give us hints as to what themes are in the game: reincarnation and realization? I can't wait until we get more info.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Very good point.

Better point is Commander Video.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 was pushed everywhere, but technically arrived first on the Wii U and PC platforms. Also, all the narration was done by Charles Martinet - in effect, freaking Mario. And in addition to both points, the series has seen a nod in Smash already.

Moreover, the BIT.TRIP series as a whole has a storied history with Nintendo, proportional to at least itself - the series originated on the Wii in 2009 with BEAT, and every game in the series has been released on a Nintendo console, generally before being released elsewhere.

I don't know what he'd do as a fighter, but hey, WFT worked.

I'd like to see at least Shantae put in first, however. I'll rant that reasoning out some other time.

Soul.

Very good point.

Better point is Commander Video.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 was pushed everywhere, but technically arrived first on the Wii U and PC platforms. Also, all the narration was done by Charles Martinet - in effect, freaking Mario. And in addition to both points, the series has seen a nod in Smash already.

Moreover, the BIT.TRIP series as a whole has a storied history with Nintendo, proportional to at least itself - the series originated on the Wii in 2009 with BEAT, and every game in the series has been released on a Nintendo console, generally before being released elsewhere.

I don't know what he'd do as a fighter, but hey, WFT worked.

I'd like to see at least Shantae put in first, however. I'll rant that reasoning out some other time.
woah man since when are you here

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Igualmente. Nothing. Just realized that I haven't played the PMD games otra vez. lol
Shh, you're gonna give away that I don't know any more Spanish than que pasa.

You better get on that though.Three days till free time is over.

'Scuse me a sec gonna peek in on somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom