• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Queensryche is one of those rare bands that peaked in their first album in my opinion. Poor production or not, everyone was already extremely skilled by this point. And a young Geoff Tate
Yep, The Warning probably is my favorite album of them.
Chris DeGarmo was a beast doing solos, but the rest of the band is great doing Prog Metal, specially Scott Rockenfield; his aggressive and complex drumming on their latest album was awesome.

...and Geoff screwed himself with his bad habits and ego

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I forgot you Americans did that. Enjoy in moderation, it's not that cool :troll:
Well seeing how you can start early, I think im fine starting late :4villagerf:
Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia is Snow from FFXIII...who is also Joel from the The Last of Us
And Daisuke ono is everyone in every anime ever made

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yep, The Warning probably is my favorite album of them.
Chris DeGarmo was a beast doing solos, but the rest of the band is great doing Prog Metal, specially Scott Rockenfield; his aggressive and complex drumming on their latest album was awesome.

...and Geoff screwed himself with his bad habits and ego
Oh my god, the solos on this beauty.... The whole thing is like the Pink Floyd of metal and I'm not sure why it's not well known. When they went more commercial they got a huge-selling rock top 10 pop hit and a top 5 album, so I guess the general public did see a lot in this band and gave them a shake that most metal bands never got. First 3 were underrated gold so kind of a downer that they had to cool down a bit to get huge success.

Yeah, and they're better off without him, and because he's a male singer with an operatic range, his best years would have been 30 years behind him even without the bad habits on top of it. What makes a good frontman isn't usually what makes someone easy to get along with...but Geoff Tate please, lol.

Well seeing how you can start early, I think im fine starting late :4villagerf:
:4roy:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nintendo decided to badly nickel and dime Japan for the new Fire Emblem. Hopefully we don't see that next year.
At least the game comes out in my birthday. Hee hee!
The Japanese release, of course.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Smash 4 VOICE tier list (Any characters who do not technically have a voice will not be here. These characters include: :4olimar::4gaw::4duckhunt::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun::4villager::4samus::4rob::4pacman::4megaman:
GOD TIER
:4metaknight:1 :4lucario:2 :4pit:3
SS TIER
:4falcon:4 :4darkpit:5 :4wario2:6 :4robinf:7
S TIER
:4robinm:8 :4zss:9 :4mario:(:4drmario:)10 :4luigi:11
A TIER
:4ludwig:12 :4morton:13 :4ness:14 :rosalina:15 :4palutena:16 :4link:17
B TIER
:4peach:18 :4jigglypuff:19 :4bowserjr:20 :4charizard:21 :4diddy:22 :4iggy:23
Lets skip to the bottom...
:4fox:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I finally beat Classic on 9.0 on the 3DS using Meta Knight. I lost about 11300 gold in my attempts to do so...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Smash 4 VOICE tier list (Any characters who do not technically have a voice will not be here. These characters include: :4olimar::4gaw::4duckhunt::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun::4villager::4samus::4rob::4pacman::4megaman:
GOD TIER
:4metaknight:1 :4lucario:2 :4pit:3
SS TIER
:4falcon:4 :4darkpit:5 :4wario2:6 :4robinf:7
S TIER
:4robinm:8 :4zss:9 :4mario:(:4drmario:)10 :4luigi:11
A TIER
:4ludwig:12 :4morton:13 :4ness:14 :rosalina:15 :4palutena:16 :4link:17
B TIER
:4peach:18 :4jigglypuff:19 :4bowserjr:20 :4charizard:21 :4diddy:22 :4iggy:23
Lets skip to the bottom...
:4fox:
Duck Hunt Dog does have a voice. He yelps sometimes when he is star koed...If that counts?
I cant get over Pits...
So you want Brawl Pit back?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
hi guise, anything interesting
well, my Paper Mario blog has 7 followers....

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , first, how many followers do you have and second, I think I found something very weird.

I feel if I go crazy on follows and likes, I have more chance to receive some backs. It`s weird because anybody can find my posts if they type the stuff which I really put the best tags, but it seems the best way to get notes is to do stuff.

So, basically, when in doubt,

JUST FOLLOWS AND LIKE!!!!

(though, I only did it for Paper Mario stuff, man there's a lot in there :) )

also, notiffications are so broken....which can drive me crazy :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh my god, the solos on this beauty.... The whole thing is like the Pink Floyd of metal and I'm not sure why it's not well known. When they went more commercial they got a huge-selling rock top 10 pop hit and a top 5 album, so I guess the general public did see a lot in this band and gave them a shake that most metal bands never got. First 3 were underrated gold so kind of a downer that they had to cool down a bit to get huge success.

Yeah, and they're better off without him, and becomes he a male singer with an operatic range, his best years would have been 30 years behind him even without the bad habits on top of it. What makes a good frontman isn't usually what makes someone easy to get along with...but Geoff Tate please, lol.

:4roy:
Empire was a really good album but pales in comparison to Warning, Rage and Mindcrime, they tried to go with a dark and complex direction with Promised Land and then they got eaten by the Grunge genre; I think that was the point where Tate transformed in egomaniac dude and controlled the band direction and production to extreme levels just to try to sell like they did with Empire

I saw QR at El Paso TX in 2011, and Geoff was like "everybody look at me, Im the show!" :4marth:while drinking wine and using a vest and fedora. I was ignoring him to see Wilton and Rockenfield lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I cant get to play seriously with :4fox: because his voice cracks me up a lot of times and I lose my concentration :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
well, my Paper Mario blog has 7 followers....

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , first, how many followers do you have and second, I think I found something very weird.

I feel if I go crazy on follows and likes, I have more chance to receive some backs. It`s weird because anybody can find my posts if they type the stuff which I really put the best tags, but it seems the best way to get notes is to do stuff.

So, basically, when in doubt,

JUST FOLLOWS AND LIKE!!!!

(though, I only did it for Paper Mario stuff, man there's a lot in there :) )

also, notiffications are so broken....which can drive me crazy :)
26 on my Shonen Jump vs Capcom blog and 17 on my Operation Murasame Ca$ale blog.

It's good that you are getting more used to using Tumblr for the night. One thing I would suggest to really get more attention is linking your blog to other websites in case you know any that you have an account for. Or you can invite (tag) most of your supporters from this site to join since I did remember you having a lot before "the trophy incident".

Either way, keep up the good work and I'll rest for the night. Later!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
26 on my Shonen Jump vs Capcom blog and 17 on my Operation Murasame Ca$ale blog.

It's good that you are getting more used to using Tumblr for the night. One thing I would suggest to really get more attention is linking your blog to other websites in case you know any that you have an account for. Or you can invite (tag) most of your supporters from this site to join since I did remember you having a lot before "the trophy incident".

why do alway see your signature change

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Remember? I never went outside here except for Tumblr.

I guess I could google + it....

And as for the thread here....well, there is one supporter I had on skype, but that person I know him so, he followed me and reblog my stuff (which actually helped), but that one was too easy to get. I did posted on the thread which btw, several lurkers and a lot of guests goes there.

But tag is another story. It would wither be a spam or a completely uneccessairy thing to do. there`s 152 people and lots of them left this site because I was OP since 11 months....lots happened.

So, I pretty much rely on myself, though, I DID already got a submission which was using the superguard as down special which is something suggested a lot so I simply spproved it. The fact that i got one day one is surprinsing though.

Btw, I didn`t link it here, but if you would like Paper Mario for ssb4, you should follow this:

http://aldelaro5.tumblr.com/

I honestly think this header is just too gorgeous for humans :)

But why the night? I felt more activity when I was actually not there which was in the day....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You forgot we're also tunes.
I`m not sure if I got it right, but if google did, you meant silly (idk what that word meant).

And if you meant this, why do I have to be reminded?

Dude, I love Paper Mario. That makes me factually silly :)
Why does noone ever get the joke *flips table*
<--- Joke
That's the Joke
Actual game footage
(Aside from the TheJoke.gif text)
Know it
Remember it
Remember me by it
You're all looneys :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom