• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
New Sonic Boom game, huh? From what I saw in the trailer, the platforming doesn't look bad and I liked the music that was playing too. I'll wait until the game is out and any glitches are discovered and ridiculed before deciding if I'd buy it or not.

D

Deleted member

I'll just leave this here because both Bloodborne and Splatoon are consuming most of my free time

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
What is this "life" you are talking about?

I think this explains it pretty well
Yeah and we are in 2015,after the world self exploded on 2012 and we all escaped into a car,to a mettalic noah's ark.
You don't have to be so hostile I just thought he ended it after the movie like he said he would geez
.... yeah that is true. Ive seen motorcycle accidents before and those didn't even phase me
The only thing that ever phased me was basically the scene with Mufasa dying except now it's real and Mufasa is a dad and Simba is a 2 year old and the stampede of animals is now an assassin

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
New Sonic Boom game, huh? From what I saw in the trailer, the platforming doesn't look bad and I liked the music that was playing too. I'll wait until the game is out and any glitches are discovered and ridiculed before deciding if I'd buy it or not.
Waitwaitwait. What? When? Where?

:231:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I hate it when people are like
"r u a lesbian"
"no"
"then that means ur gay lol"
Like okay even my incredibly bigoted and prejudiced 6th grade self could see what was wrong with that jfc

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I hate it when people are like
"r u a lesbian"
"no"
"then that means ur gay lol"
Like okay even my incredibly bigoted and prejudiced 6th grade self could see what was wrong with that jfc
Who will say something like that? That just dumb like if your zodiac sign is a cancer you have cancer ****. I hate when dumb people ask me if I have cancer just because of my zodiac sign is cancer.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Who will say something like that? That just dumb like if your zodiac sign is a cancer you have cancer ****. I hate when dumb people ask me if I have cancer just because of my zodiac sign is cancer.
No but you did give the universe cancer

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The Inklings are really cute tbh
I'd procreate with one >_>

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She looks like Chocolat from Noucome, but her eyes are a different shade and her hair is less... round.
I did a bit of reverse search. It results the character is named Mafuyu Shiina from a light novel called Student Council's Discretion (or Seitokai no Ichizon).

SS-EclipseSeitokainoIchizon-1210-1-1.png

Well, I've gotta admit she looks cute.
The Inklings are really cute tbh
I'd procreate with one >_>
You disgust me
Unless it's with Callie and Marie
Callie & Marie.jpg

They're just so waifu-tastic

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
This is the announcement trailer for Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. The video was released today on Nintendo's channel.
Sure hope it's better than the lyric one....
Edit: What was the name of that game.... Rise of Lyric? I know why I forgot :p

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Let's hope they actually put some effort this time instead of rage-quitting mid-development.

:231:
Sure hope it's better than the lyric one....
Shattered Crystal for the 3DS actually did much better than Rise of Lyric for the Wii U (which was one of the worst games of 2014), and this looks like an improvement over that game as well. So yeah, fingers crossed. :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is the announcement trailer for Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. The video was released today on Nintendo's channel.
Well, it looks promising. It's also looks faster, not to the level of the Rush games or 3DS Generations but not bad.

Then again, I stopped caring about :4sonic: time ago, so wether it's good or not doesn't affects me (unless it's for jokes or memes)

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I have some worries about how well the game might do, but it does seem interesting. It has some kind of gimmick that could be used in pretty interesting ways, the whole gang is actually playable this time, it's not by Red Button but by Sanzaru (Like with SC), etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom