• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sweet lord, The beginning. Even though you cant win. It is still fun!
....actually, the beginning of the game is the "worst" part of the game.

Well, that;s not telling much but let me tell you why, this is the only game in the series when you cannot get the action commands from the start, there's a prety good amount of time before you actually get them. Once you get them, it;s MUCH more fun. This game is very slow pace as you can see even the beginning.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
you know what I would like? An Okami game made by Platinum
I've been saying that about a DMC 5 for a bit. Not gonna happen unfortunately, since Clover(a Subsidiary of Capcom)was basically Platinum back in the day. And many people who used to work there made many iconic series for the company, Like DMC and Viewtiful Joe.

Though they might be like Inti-Creates(a group of people who worked on newer Mega Man games, including 9 and 10), who'll still work with Capcom.

Honestly, Capcom did lose a lot of it's big players. And some of the ones they kept got promoted, which means they can tell people what to make. However they don't get to make it themselves.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've been saying that about a DMC 5 for a bit. Not gonna happen unfortunately, since Clover(a Subsidiary of Capcom)was basically Platinum back in the day.

Though they might be like Inti-Creates(a group of people who worked on newer Mega Man games, including 9 and 10), who'll still work with Capcom.
..but the world NEEDS another Okami D:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh. I didn't notice that! Metroid Prime 4 confirmed even though I won't care much thanks to the franchise's god-awful fanbase?
Metroid fanbase is awful? I hope still that a new Metroid will be annonce. Plz Nintendo-senpai.:bubblebobble:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So both Retro Studios & Platinum Games retweeted Nintendo's E3 info.

The hype train has no brakes!
Real Talk
I want Retro Studios to make a Balloon Fight sequel
They seem to be the type of people to do that :4pacman:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Real Talk
I want Retro Studios to make a Balloon Fight sequel
They seem to be the type of people to do that :4pacman:
Balloon Fight is one of my most favorite videos games (and its main character I've been wanting in Smash for a LONG time). I'd kill to see a sequel/reboot.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
There's a new Sonic boom game? It don't look bad and it looks much fast than the one that was on the Wii U. I see a review before I think I'll pick it up and Sonic boom is not the worst game of 20114 that title goes to Duck Dynasty the Video game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
..but the world NEEDS another Okami D:
Well the second Okami was made, just with a different team. Unfortunately, it didn't sell well. Probably because it came out around the same time as Pokemon Black and White if I'm not mistaken.

Huh. I didn't notice that! Metroid Prime 4 confirmed even though I won't care much thanks to the franchise's god-awful fanbase?
I think you're overestimating how bad that fan base is. Honestly from what I've seen, it's pretty tame compared to most. The worst I've really seen is some people getting a little crazy for more Metroid characters(namely Ridley, as he's the most prominant in the series) in Smash. Though I can understand wanting those characters a lot, I don't think I ever went over the top with it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well the second Okami was made, just with a different team. Unfortunately, it didn't sell well. Probably because it came out around the same time as Pokemon Black and White if I'm not mistaken.
I see Okamiden as a spinoff seeing how it didn't involve Ammy, but Ammys son and yeah it came out in March 11th but many people love that game

Also moderate commercial success ≠ didn't sell well

Is it wrong that I'd only get this game just to add income for the benefit of SEGA?
Not wrong at all, much nicer then ragging on it for no reason

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
And also by being released on a handheld while the original was a console release. Some people dont even KNOW there was an Okami 2, as it wasnt even called Okami 2. People took it as a spinoff and shrug it off.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Spinoff or not, how can I hate this cute puppy
well it does seems like Paper Mario in real 3D :)

Except the brightness, idk but I think every video game characters that I found cute were bright....and a bit quirky. Good examples are yoshi (which seriously, you reach his own level) and toon link.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wasn't Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, the 3DS version of Sonic Boom, a decent game (compared to Rise of Lyric)? Then again, it was made by Sanzaru Games who did the HD collection for Sly Cooper and developed Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time... Wow, Sanzaru Games is doing Fire & Ice. Welp, looks like it'll be at least a decent game.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The fact this nintendo E3 is getting a huge amount of hype is unbeliveable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom