• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just hope hadouken isn't as spammable like in the original series if Ryu's added.
I want it to be like a more powerful Water Shuriken
Mainly to see Kirby shoot a giant freaking exploding Hadouken from his little stubs
:kirbymelee:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The Nichijou announcement is going to be here for the end of the month.
My birthday is near the end of the month.
tumblr_nob5hnhY411uoh0afo3_r1_540.gif

[HYPED FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN E3 INTENSIFIES]

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
On the topic of Street Fighter, I really don't see why V needs to be on the PS4, especially as an exclusive.

Something as simplistic and tiny as a 2D fighter just feels... wrong as a full big-ticket release nowadays. I didn't even consider getting the home release of IV until XBox Live Gold gave it away for free.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wanna try out Street Fighter
But I feel like I would suck badly
Atleast if my time in Sonic the Fighters says anything :4pacman:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was reminded of the Universal Nintendo park again. I'm hype, but I'm worried it won't be as cool as it should be.

What I want: :4pit: :4duckhunt: :4yoshi: :4kirby: :4link: :4samus:

What we're probably getting: :4mario: :4mario: :4mario: :4link: :4mario: :4mario:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
On the topic of Street Fighter, I really don't see why V needs to be on the PS4, especially as an exclusive.

Something as simplistic and tiny as a 2D fighter just feels... wrong as a full big-ticket release nowadays. I didn't even consider getting the home release of IV until XBox Live Gold gave it away for free.
I think Sony is funding it. That's why its an exclusive. Just shows how much of a situation Capcom is in.

Regarding the 2D fighter release, it depends on the content. Pretty sure this game will have a good amount of content on it. It makes sense for games like Skull Girls or Killer Instinct to be downloadable titles, simply because of how much there actually is in the game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wanna try out Street Fighter
But I feel like I would suck badly
Atleast if my time in Sonic the Fighters says anything :4pacman:
I ******** HATE TAILS'S AI IN THAT GAME.
I was reminded of the Universal Nintendo park again. I'm hype, but I'm worried it won't be as cool as it should be.

What I want: :4pit: :4duckhunt: :4yoshi: :4kirby: :4link: :4samus:

What we're probably getting: :4mario: :4mario: :4mario: :4link: :4mario: :4mario:
*sad truth*

Strofirko

Smash Master
Why some people are very confident of a mother sequel on E3?
I mean hoping it's not bad but Sakurai has nothing to do with Itoi.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You are already setting your expectations to high. lower them a bit
Meh, they'll lower with time.

I just hyped myself up designing a hypothetical set of rides for a Nintendo park before this was ever announced.

A Kid Icarus coaster with voice acting chatter sounds so gooooooooood...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
While all of you are talking about E3, Street Fighter and Smash DLCs, I'm superultradeliciouslwonderfully hyped for the Nichijou announcement like a big goof.
I'm like freaking Polnareff reacting to Avdol coming back thanks to the demand of the fans.

"Yes, I am !"

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
While all of you are talking about E3, Street Fighter and Smash DLCs, I'm superultradeliciouslwonderfully hyped for the Nichijou announcement like a big goof.
I'm like freaking Polnareff reacting to Avdol coming back thanks to the demand of the fans.

"Yes, I am !"
Dude, did you hear Dios "The World!" Yet, oh jesus

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I love playing for the bad guys after playing for the good guys for so long. plus those are some nice looking men but I mostly like Nohr because I wanna play as something other then "Pure" for once
I'm half expecting a plot twist where the "good" guys turn out to be bad/misled/have an evil leader and the "bad" guys have a perfectly good reason behind being violent that is completely understandable.

Just watch. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm half expecting a plot twist where the "good" guys turn out to be bad/misled/have an evil leader and the "bad" guys have a perfectly good reason behind being violent that is completely understandable.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
This is the main thing that comes to mind.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Pretty sure I wouldn't be shocked by that is it does happen
omg guys ryu confirmed omg omg omg
rip street fighter omg -specula
:4link:?

Last edited:

Soul.

holy **** this game is so worth getting
QUIZ IS BACK BOYS
edit: wtf i didn't read last page my b ninja'd

Last edited:
Status