• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The Smash Bros. one sounds insteresting! More info, please? :yoshi2:
Heh, essentially I just kinda take a random match up mentally, and write out the battle. I'm kinda refining a Fox versus Falcon scenario right now. It get's pretty fun if you just use Smash logic instead of trying to technically justify everything. (Or else I'd have the hardest time finding a logical reason for why the characters kinda fly around the stage when they're heavily damaged)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Heh, essentially I just kinda take a random match up mentally, and write out the battle. I'm kinda refining a Fox versus Falcon scenario right now. It get's pretty fun if you just use Smash logic instead of trying to technically justify everything. (Or else I'd have the hardest time finding a logical reason for why the characters kinda fly around the stage when they're heavily damaged)
I feel like writing now.
What would be a cool matchup for Yoshi?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I feel like writing now.
What would be a cool matchup for Yoshi?
My mind always matches Yoshi and Duck Hunt simply because I feel like they fit each other in terms of personality.

Also, this is pretty much practice for a LARGE smash project I had, which was essentially to do a modern Sub-Space Emissary. I would need to have Duck Hunt be amazing ;_;

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
My mind always matches Yoshi and Duck Hunt simply because I feel like they fit each other in terms of personality.

Also, this is pretty much practice for a LARGE smash project I had, which was essentially to do a modern Sub-Space Emissary. I would need to have Duck Hunt be amazing ;_;
Their personalities match? How exactly? :p
Also I was thinking about this fight. Funny eh?
Just a warning... If I write, my bias will make Yoshi win... Are you sure you want it to be Duck Hunt?

EDIT: Just saw it's 4:04 AM
:4yoshi:N I G H T B O Y Z:4duckhunt:
go to sleep Jp

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Their personalities match? How exactly? :p
Also I was thinking about this fight. Funny eh?
Just a warning... If I write, my bias will make Yoshi win... Are you sure you want it to be Duck Hunt?
They're both silly as heck. (and most people probably hate both of them in Smash 4)
It's alllll good dawg, I'm sure I'll have plenty of matches where Yoshi loses, it'll balance out. :smash:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's alllll good dawg, I'm sure I'll have plenty of matches where Yoshi loses, it'll balance out. :smash:
com on men y u do dis
Yoshi top character :(
Ill start writing now as I am planning to stay awake until 5 AM
Just got to wait fo my pad to charge.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
time to ninja from social thread before I accidentally double post and get banned lel
you guys can reclaim ownership.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Confession: I still come to Smashboards though I no longer play Smash. At least not at the moment.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
My confession is...
I once....[censored]
Oh, I thought you meant profession!

(cookie to whoever gets the reference)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Because I've been splitting experience between battles by using different vivosaurs depending on elemental needs, my partners are now 10 levels ahead of me...

I hope I don't have to fight them at some point

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
... That Josh dude from the bit block thingy... Just said "Snake is literally the worst thing to ever happen to Smash lol".
He's the biggest Nintendo fanboy i've ever known.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
... That Josh dude from the bit block thingy... Just said "Snake is literally the worst thing to ever happen to Smash lol".
Im not the biggest fan of Snake in Smash (this is when Sakurai bias was actually real), but I say there ware much worse things to happen to Smash, and most of them I would even attribute to Snake's debut game, Brawl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Confession: I panic whenever I see conversation alerts, accusing me for X reason.

Nah, I have no confessions.

Soul.

My confession is that Smash Bros. speculation sucks; guessing games suck and the only good thing about it is the arguments.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
What, you don't get how terrible it was having a cool, interesting, and a big gaming icon? That should just be common sense.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
True, but he only got in because Kojima is a friend of Sakurai. :urg:
Even then, Sakurai still thought it would be nice adding him. He most likely wouldn't have done this with any random 3rd party if he was friends with a developer. He thought Snake was a character good enough warranted to be added. Pretty sure Nintendo also needed to give approval if he should be added.

But hey, I don't know how Sakurai works. He could do whatever, and I (or anyone) shouldn't guess what he thinks or should do. No one should do that with any person.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Solid Snake's inclusion in Smash Bros. will remain one of the biggest WTF moments in gaming, even more so than Wii Fit Trainer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG

I just learned from Ancient Aliens that something BIG is going to happen in 2012!!!

Either aliens are going to come to earth, or it's going to end or something

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm conflicted on Snake. On the one hand, his inclusion didn't seem deserved. But on the other hand, he's actually a very fun character to play as, if not one of the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom