• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How are you people doing? I've dived head-first into speculah, and there's no turning back. :laugh:

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How are you people doing? I've dived head-first into speculah, and there's no turning back. :laugh:

I'm trying to download TheGimp, a software for drawning but of course my PC is ****. So i have to download Window Service Pack 3 and i finish the download but i don't know if this is downloaded...
edit: help plz

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm trying to download TheGimp, a software for drawning but of course my PC is ****. So i have to download Window Service Pack 3 and i finish the download but i don't know if it is downloaded...
Try to get Windows 7. It's better than Windows XP in every way, not that Windows XP is bad, it's rather outdated.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Try to get Windows 7. It's better than Windows XP in every way, not that Windows XP is bad, it's rather outdated.

Yeah but i don't know if my computer can handle and i don't want to lose anything but thank for feedback!

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
It's funny, Smash has made me get into so many other gaming franchises. Just got into Hyrule Warriors recently even though I've only played the two n64 Zelda games and Link to the Past (basically I played Zelda as a kid but it hasn't stuck with me through the years).

But wow, Hyrule Warriors is a BLAST. I'm starting adventure mode and making a vid series for it. If you guys wanna tune in, feel free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80KstjLlJo

Don't worry, I'm gonna keep making Smash stuff too haha. Has anyone else played/enjoyed Hyrule Warriors?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope that my download would be finish soon and that i can download after TheGimp. Or else, i would be really salty and mad.:4bowser:Oh and this thread is dead....well someone as posting!
It's funny, Smash has made me get into so many other gaming franchises. Just got into Hyrule Warriors recently even though I've only played the two n64 Zelda games and Link to the Past (basically I played Zelda as a kid but it hasn't stuck with me through the years).

But wow, Hyrule Warriors is a BLAST. I'm starting adventure mode and making a vid series for it. If you guys wanna tune in, feel free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80KstjLlJo

Don't worry, I'm gonna keep making Smash stuff too haha. Has anyone else played/enjoyed Hyrule Warriors?
I played and enjoyed Hyrule Warrior! Me and my sister have do the full story in Co-op and it was really fun! But now, i haven't replayed since we finish it but maybe one day i will comeback.:4myfriends:

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
so I just found out my internet can handle mario kart 8, yay

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi everyone. Just did some matches against "Top Tier : The man". Seriously, the guy was maining Sheik and Diddy. I won against his Sheik, even though I suck against her normally. He beat my Mario on Yoshi's Island (I was on 3DS) with his Diddy thanks to the stage. And then I counterpicked him with Little Mac on FD and destroyed his Diddy.
It's true to say that Little Mac can be one of the best counterpicks since nobody knows how to fight him. :4littlemac:
Anyway, what's new besides boredom ?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

The GUI isn't as good as XP's though :p

Granted, I'm typing this from a Win 7 PC with an XP skin but still...it's not the same.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi everyone. Just did some matches against "Top Tier : The man". Seriously, the guy was maining Sheik and Diddy. I won against his Sheik, even though I suck against her normally. He beat my Mario on Yoshi's Island (I was on 3DS) with his Diddy thanks to the stage. And then I counterpicked him with Little Mac on FD and destroyed his Diddy.
It's true to say that Little Mac can be one of the best counterpicks since nobody knows how to fight him. :4littlemac:
I am downlLoading Window Service Paacck 3 for after downloadiing a softwaree for drawning called TheGimMp. Expected that, nothiing really speciial for me.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I love the potential stuff that people can do with Little Mac. It's always delicious to see those strings or combos that you can actually pull off with him. I remember also beating some person who used Sheik with my Luigi, who apparently has a bad matchup against her. Then again, the person probably wasn't an expert with her.

And what's new, you ask? I dunno. I woke up. Got a coffee and cereal. Usual business.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love the potential stuff that people can do with Little Mac. It's always delicious to see those strings or combos that you can actually pull off with him. I remember also beating some person who used Sheik with my Luigi, who apparently has a bad matchup against her. Then again, the person probably wasn't an expert with her.
Thanks to this whinny community driven by one close-minded and childish member, Little Mac is underestimated by many. While in reality, Little Mac is extremely strong, with great combos that can kill very easily. You can combo into a K.O punch so easily, it's just ridiculously badass.

Meanwhile, people prefer to play a boring ninja or monkey. Thanks, pro player with no pride that wins every tournament. You're promoting one disgusting close-minded mindset to a community that reflects your own personality : childish. :luigimelee:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS! I CAN DOWNLOADING A SOFTWARE FOR DRAWNING!! PARTY HARD FOR ME!!!!!!:disco::disco::disco::drohyou::drohyou::drohyou::happysheep:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS! I CAN DOWNLOADING A SOFTWARE FOR DRAWNING!! PARTY HARD FOR ME!!!!!!:disco::disco::disco::drohyou::drohyou::drohyou::happysheep:
Good, do you have a tablet to draw ?
Cauz' otherwise it's gonna be complicated.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good, do you have a tablet to draw ?
Cauz' otherwise it's gonna be complicated.
I don't have a tablet but i want to test for see it is really hard for me. Find the answer later!

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
It's true to say that Little Mac can be one of the best counterpicks since nobody knows how to fight him.
I'd say that no one knows how to fight Little Mac players who know what they're doing; the problem is finding those few who can get down with Little Mac.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm trying to download TheGimp, a software for drawning but of course my PC is ****. So i have to download Window Service Pack 3 and i finish the download but i don't know if this is downloaded...
edit: help plz
it;s just named gimp and it;s actually the software I use every time because I use linux. Gimp is really good for its open source uses :)

but I don't recall being it bulky to download...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
it;s just named gimp and it;s actually the software I use every time because I use linux. Gimp is really good for its open source uses :)

but I don't recall being it bulky to download...
It's not hard to download, the problem that i have is that i was forced to download something else before having Gimp. But now, everything is fine! :) I will show a draw of one of my character when i finish it. Hope the best for me!:cheep:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's not hard to download, the problem that i have is that i was forced to download something else before having Gimp. But now, everything is fine! :) I will show a draw of one of my character when i finish it. Hope the best for me!:cheep:
that program is not a hard to learn if you have time to explore it.

That;s how i learned it and it jsut happens to works for linux. I do a lot including my whole minecraft pack with it. Also, pretty much any Paper Mario related images is done with that.

Sure, you don;t get as much features as PS, but what you get worth way more than not paying....at least for me. It's a good free alternative.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
that program is not a hard to learn if you have time to explore it.

That;s how i learned it and it jsut happens to works for linux. I do a lot including my whole minecraft pack with it. Also, pretty much any Paper Mario related images is done with that.

Sure, you don;t get as much features as PS, but what you get worth way more than not paying....at least for me. It's a good free alternative.
Of course i will learn! It's my first time using this so i will take my time for see how everything work with time. For now, i'm going do a very basic draw but maybe in the futur my talent will be go better!:)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'd say that no one knows how to fight Little Mac players who know what they're doing; the problem is finding those few who can get down with Little Mac.
lol he's not Peach or Rosa
Pretty simple character
Ground game is amazing, don't pratfall, remember the suuuper armor, always strike FD

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
[Insert joke about something here]

So, yeah. Anyone want to play Smash 3DS? Would say Smash Wii U, but I don't have access to my Wii U atm. although coming 10 am cst june 14th, i better have access to my wii u otherwise someone's catching an up-smash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
[Insert joke about something here]

So, yeah. Anyone want to play Smash 3DS? Would say Smash Wii U, but I don't have access to my Wii U atm. although coming 10 am cst june 14th, i better have access to my wii u otherwise someone's catching an up-smash
I can join now if you want. I take you're FC code right now.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ehhhhh... He's harder than that. I think there's a reason people don't use him.
No not really lmao, Mac is a simple character when it comes down to it
I'm not saying that makes him terrible
It's just, you don't have to worry about Luma, RNG, paralyzing, projectile frame traps, etc.
There's a reason he's low tier though
Because he has no air game
But he has an amazing ground game, insanely good at pressuring
Unless you CP him to BF and pick Olimar lmao
It's fun camping out Macs

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
No not really lmao, Mac is a simple character when it comes down to it
I'm not saying that makes him terrible
It's just, you don't have to worry about Luma, RNG, paralyzing, projectile frame traps, etc.
There's a reason he's low tier though
Because he has no air game
But he has an amazing ground game, insanely good at pressuring
Unless you CP him to BF and pick Olimar lmao
It's fun camping out Macs
Yeah that's true. He does have lots of good pressure and what not. But the fact he has no air game I think is an EXTREME flaw, especially when Smash 4 has had the best air game, annnd that's why I think he's maybe not HARD to use, but just... different.

Then again, I play with two people who constantly dis Little Mac, so I've become rather defensive about the character. He's pretty easy to use though, hence the amount of noobs in the beginning that used him expecting free kills. Wish more people would use him properly instead of HURRDURR GONNA JAB YOU DEATH.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The thread is too slow to my standards.
(insert sonic from sonic boom running here)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GGs. Also, it's fine, don't worry. :p

Any tips you're willing to share to help me out btw? I suck at Smash, haha.

---

I'm not a pro but the few tip that i can give you is to not be too predictable. Alot of time you we're doing the same thing and i was punish you for that. Try to do to be different in you're approach and when you try to recover (for exemple, try to recover high sometime or low depending where the opponent is and don't do the same strategy like with Ness, spamming the same move in the same moment is not good for you). That's all i can give! Good luck for you to be better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom