• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
I have a male inkling amiibo. And his name is...[contains laughter] Inkleburg.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I get a :4link: amiibo I'll name it "Lucky Charms" because I've lost control of my life

....aaaaand because Im sleepy lol
Goodnight everybody

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
?

I;m not the only one allowed to love spm :)

(although, I forgot what the yellow one does, I know the red one makes her big).

Also, use the black in emergency, this thing is really disgusting....

As for me, been trying to freaking mess with cheat engine to glitch hunt pm64, I just got into a glitch hunt skype group....can;t wait, pm64 as a lot of mystery stuff :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
?

I;m not the only one allowed to love spm :)

(although, I forgot what the yellow one does, I know the red one makes her big).

Also, use the black in emergency, this thing is really disgusting....

As for me, been trying to freaking mess with cheat engine to glitch hunt pm64, I just got into a glitch hunt skype group....can;t wait, pm64 as a lot of mystery stuff :)
It's a joke cause you talk about Paper Mario all the time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
SPM is actually the first Paper Mario game I ever played.

Haven't played the TTYD in a while and rage quit the first Paper Mario a few years back when I got to the part where you have to count a minute perfectly to cook something (I think it was baking a cake) or else you have to do the entire sequence over again, and once again have to try and perfectly stop the count at one minute. I've been too lazy to play it again since then, lol. I really should try it again though, preferably with a timer handy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
SPM is actually the first Paper Mario game I ever played.

Haven't played the TTYD in a while and rage quit the first Paper Mario a few years back when I got to the part where you have to count a minute perfectly to cook something (I think it was baking a cake) or else you have to do the entire sequence over again, and once again have to try and perfectly stop the count at one minute. I've been too lazy to play it again since then, lol. I really should try it again though, preferably with a timer handy.
I feel you're prain bruh. That part was one of my least liked moment in PM with the little i remember and the worst is that it's also present in TTYD. Granted it was not in SPM.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I feel you're prain bruh. That part was one of my least liked moment in PM with the little i remember and the worst is that it's also present in TTYD. Granted it was not in SPM.
Thank the almighty Video Game Gods for that.

I actually played the Paper Mario games out of order...SPM first (it was the first one I ever heard of) TTYD next when I heard about it a few years later and got it as a Christmas gift after talking about it, then Paper Mario after getting my Wii updated and buying it in Virtual Console form. I got to the timer part in TTYD part first and it was a nightmare, was very relieved after finally getting past it.

Then I played Paper Mario, and well....you can imagine how I felt when I found out the first Paper Mario game came up with that challenge first....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank the almighty Video Game Gods for that.

I actually played the Paper Mario games out of order...SPM first (it was the first one I ever heard of) TTYD next when I heard about it a few years later and got it as a Christmas gift after talking about it, then Paper Mario after getting my Wii updated and buying it in Virtual Console form. I got to the timer part in TTYD part first and it was a nightmare, was very relieved after finally getting past it.

Then I played Paper Mario, and well....you can imagine how I felt when I found out the first Paper Mario game came up with that challenge first....
I'm sure that the timer challenge we're just created to force you to buy a timer for not fall into insanity. This is really the "No Fun" moment of both PM and TTYD. Thank god it was not in SPM.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unrelated, but is your Premium gone?
Yeah. It was a gift from another friend of mine on here. It was only a month's worth, was mostly there so I could finally change my name and get rid of the 47 I last had....exactly a month ago, lol.

Who knows though, maybe I'll get Premium again sometime. I really enjoyed my time with it, especially for the extra avi and sig space.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Got Mac, Mega Man and Ness amiibos today.

Only need Sheik, TL, Lucario, Rosaluma, Luigi and Dedede to be up to date.

Oh and Shulk... but that doesn't phaze me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got Mac, Mega Man and Ness amiibos today.

Only need Sheik, TL, Lucario, Rosaluma, Luigi and Dedede to be up to date.

Oh and Shulk... but that doesn't phaze me.
Were you one of the lucky ones to pre-order a Ness amiibo or were you even luckier and found one in a store?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Were you one of the lucky ones to pre-order a Ness amiibo or were you even luckier and found one in a store?
Pre-ordered, had to wait 6 weeks.

In the meantime I saw at least 15 in stores.

Australia is really being good to me as an amiibo hunter at the moment. I think they're overcompensating for our ridiculous launch when there was 0 available.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Pre-ordered, had to wait 6 weeks.

In the meantime I saw at least 15 in stores.

Australia is really being good to me as an amiibo hunter at the moment. I think they're overcompensating for our ridiculous launch when there was 0 available.
I might have to live with the fact that I'll never be able to get a Ness or Greninja amiibo...two of my mains/secondaries...hopefully Mewtwo will be more common. ;_;

D

Deleted member

Yeah. It was a gift from another friend of mine on here. It was only a month's worth, was mostly there so I could finally change my name and get rid of the 47 I last had....exactly a month ago, lol.

Who knows though, maybe I'll get Premium again sometime. I really enjoyed my time with it, especially for the extra avi and sig space.
I would only get Premium for the expanded avatar size (my next avatar looks better that way) and the 3DS/Wii U main artwork in the background. Never going to change the username, even if it's admittedly generic.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would only get Premium for the expanded avatar size (my next avatar looks better that way) and the 3DS/Wii U main artwork in the background. Never going to change the username, even if it's admittedly generic.
For me, you're username, even really generic, go perfectly well with you. I don't know why but oh well. Good thing you won't changed it.:cheep:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
There's a mosquito flying around in my room. I'm going to have trouble sleeping until I manage to kill it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom