• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You don't see the aaaa didn't you?:i6rkW: I was being sarcastic. Even SS, i have to admit, have good music. But it's the only good point of the games so....that's not saying much.:luigi:
Well I like the game so eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nobody replies to "hello" messages i cri
*gives a late hello*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*sees "Cammie Dunaway" on list*
Even if it's a joke I have nothing to say about it.
Let E3 2008/09 come back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well I like the game so eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're opinion, as long that you don't say that SPM is the worst game in the serie and that TTYD is perfect. I respect you're opinion.
"Metroid: Mistake"
LMAO.
nobody replies to "hello" messages i cri
I know this feel bruh. :(
still waiting for my Mii Lacie created by Luggy.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I just fought a great :4metaknight: player. He destroyed my Mario and gave some tips. While this fight was nice and all, I knew I couldn't win. I don't know the matchup of Mario against MetaKnight. It made me realize how stupid it is to only think about beating top tier characters. If I don't focus on the others that will always be played by good due to their lesser popularity, how could I possibly consider myself good with my mains ?
Anyway, what's going on besides all of you being a bunch of jokers ?:4shulk:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I find it weird they were able to get Capcom's and Sega's (and possibly Namco's) permission to make a costume based on their character

But no pokemon

It's easier to get 3rd party permission than pokemon's?

Soul.

I just fought a great :4metaknight: player. He destroyed my Mario and gave some tips. While this fight was nice and all, I knew I couldn't win. I don't know the matchup of Mario against MetaKnight. It made me realize how stupid it is to only think about beating top tier characters. If I don't focus on the others that will always be played by good due to their lesser popularity, how could I possibly consider myself good with my mains ?
2 questions.
1. Did the MK do up air combos?
2. Was this on 3DS?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So while Soniyoshi is a thing

Yoshichu will never be

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Oh boy.

I was cleaning out my files and found a zip for a Smash Bros Minecraft map I made long ago.

I might need to play this to relive the lackluster memories.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
a hilarious leak about E3 as been posted here and everyone is laughing at it. Also, do you have see my secret message? On this one?
I am downlLoading Window Service Paacck 3 for after downloadiing a softwaree for drawning called TheGimMp. Expected that, nothiing really speciial for me.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
2 questions.
1. Did the MK do up air combos?
2. Was this on 3DS?
It was on 3DS yes, and he did his normal combos (Dthrow to UpB and other funny things with the knight).
He was pretty good, but I was too desperate for to get the stock, thus being punished easily.

I'm sometimes like Polnareff from JoJo : reckless when he doesn't need to.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Euh.....that's because she is arrogant? Or i miss something?
It was more she will talk about her life and stuff that didn't matter that was one of the reasons E3 2009 was boring for Nintendo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It was more she will talk about her life and stuff that didn't matter that was one of the reasons E3 2009 was boring for Nintendo.
Ah OK that's more clear. Thanks for answering my question. :)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Here is everything you need to know about her:
I've never even heard of her and I don't like her attitude and way of speaking.

"This is why I spend my time selling games than developing them."

You can replace the word "games" with anything and you have yourself the quote of every crooked, money-minded businessman and woman on Earth.

_gold_

Smash Master
In this game, Falco is labeled as a low-tier fighter, and many know that to be the case. Therefore, I tell you, there is nothing more satisfying then when a spry, cocky Fox player hits the stage. Taunting left and right, and then I defeat them with Falco. I love it.

"You're off your game Fox"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i use a little Gimp and like my sister and some of you said. It's hard to use, homever i don't want to stop now after 30 minutes so i will try to use more another day. For now, i will just said good bye to you guys and pass a good moment here! Ciao!:)

One day Lacie, one day.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom