• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
.....wait, is there any actual confusion? I mean its confirmed as a costume for Zelda (and the only new character is Human Midna), plus, her face is Zelda's. Ilia has a pretty distinct face.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290

wow guys I can't believe Shadow is playable in Smash

in other words I really like the painting feature

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Just look back on something but.

Did nintendo of europe goofed and revealed mewtwo is a he in smash 4

"get HIM for free" pretty close to confirming its a male voice actor

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
"get HIM for free" pretty close to confirming its a male voice actor
And this is what we call "reaching", ladies and gentlemen. ¦D

That's doesn't "confirm" anything. It's just what they ended up typing. The voice doesn't matter anyways.

I swear, you guys will pick ANYTHING to try and speculate and rage about. It's so dumb.

Whether or not we get male or female Mewtwo or even both, it's all good either way. Nothing wrong with either outcome.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
And this is what we call "reaching", ladies and gentlemen. ¦D

That's doesn't "confirm" anything. It's just what they ended up typing. The voice doesn't matter anyways.

I swear, you guys will pick ANYTHING to try and speculate and rage about. It's so dumb.

Whether or not we get male or female Mewtwo or even both, it's all good either way. Nothing wrong with either outcome.
I agree i just notice they typed it like that

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I was playing Wario Land 4 today. This game is still amazing and challenging at the same time. It makes me wish to see a new Wario Land game for 2015. Those games are the real spirit of Wario, not Wario Ware. At least Wario Land portrays Wario better, not like Wario Ware who just see him as a "disgusting guy who always farts and stuff".

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
I dont like female Mewtwo. The design is too male looking to have that kind of voice, or maybe Im just thinking of him like an edgy version of Mew.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
In all reality, Mew two is a legendary and has not gender. Voice don't really mean gender
Well, I dont like the voice then :p I had the same problem with Kenshin, just why. I only ever accept it when its a young boy like Naruto or Luffy, because it still sounds like what the character could have sounded.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I was playing Wario Land 4 today. This game is still amazing and challenging at the same time. It makes me wish to see a new Wario Land game for 2015. Those games are the real spirit of Wario, not Wario Ware. At least Wario Land portrays Wario better, not like Wario Ware who just see him as a "disgusting guy who always farts and stuff".
Wario is among the many characters in Smash who needs a glorious return to the Wii U (especially :4falcon:). Wario's greedy personality has been morphed into farting comic relief.

That reminds me, I should purchase Wario World off of Amazon soon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I dont like the voice then :p I had the same problem with Kenshin, just why. I only ever accept it when its a young boy like Naruto or Luffy, because it still sounds like what the character could have sounded.
I couldnt stands Narutos voice like wow. Luffy was alright though. It may of been my bias of me hating Naruto and me loving one Peice, the Funimation, not the 4-kids oneand oh boy Im glad Funi saved that anime

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
rip smash 3ds

I don't think I'm ever gonna find anyone on for glory for the next 5 days
That moment when, I see you in Smashboards for the 1st in 5eva.
I barely flugory, yes Flugory, anymore.
We need moar Link dittos, or Kirby rage matches Akram, join muh room

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom