• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Profound sadness!

My country doesn't have Club Nintendo, so even the free Mewtwo DLC hasn't been confirmed here. Turns out I might not profit from having the game on 3DS in any way, shape or form. Of course, it's been fun playing it up until the Wii U version's launch, but you know.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
It will only hurt more if you cant/wont move on, my good sir
so move on. It wont hurt as much then

I love going to "my Music" and listening to some songs after a good match online
I have tried belive me but all the subtle hints towards Wolf and Lucas hurt 10 ties more i.e. Mother 3 and star fox jokes at E3.
You do know mewtwo is a trophy as well right?

And mewtwo is going to be playable in 2015
Mewtwo is good to see.
Gives me hope.
but until then :'(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mewtwo DLC will be available on the eShop as paid content after the promotional period is over.

Besides Mewtwo, the only DLC confirmed are the Miiverse stage and the tournament mode. Both will be available on the Wii U version after a certain update.

Besides that, nothing is in the works yet, so keep your expectations reasonable. Sakurai stated that Mewtwo will be a way of measuring demand for extra content, so I guess things depend on Mewtwo's success.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I've been thinking about getting Kirby Tripple Deluxe. Just read IGN's review of it... -_- yup definitely getting it now (because the reviewer basically confirmed that the game was what I was hoping it would be, and the difficulty complaint was ridiculous.)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've been thinking about getting Kirby Tripple Deluxe. Just read IGN's review of it... -_- yup definitely getting it now (because the reviewer basically confirmed that the game was what I was hoping it would be, and the difficulty complaint was ridiculous.)
IGN always complains about how difficult the games are. Im sure they would complain about Harverst moon saying " It was hard to put seeds down and water my crops"
Late reply w00t!!!!

Sure! Give me some time, I have some homework that's due tonight.
eww oh god homework. thats even incarnate. I Always drink tea while doing my homework to keep me calm

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love playing :4littlemac:. It's so satisfying to actually K.O people with him, especially with the K.O punch.
What ? Is this an unpopular opinion ? Well...

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I do hope if Sakurai does do DLC (which he will considering how much hype is built upon Mewtwo right now)
I hope does the route of Veterans first. :lucas::popo::wolf::squirtle::ivysaur::roypm::pichumelee::snake:
As much as I want Isaac and K Rool I would rather people get characters they love back rather than characters that we might not even like playing as :3

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Late reply w00t!!!!

Sure! Give me some time, I have some homework that's due tonight.
eww oh god homework. thats even incarnate
I do hope if Sakurai does do DLC (which he will considering how much hype is built upon Mewtwo right now)
I hope does the route of Veterans first. :lucas::popo::wolf::squirtle::ivysaur::roypm::pichumelee::snake:
As much as I want Isaac and K Rool I would rather people get characters they love back rather than characters that we might not even like playing as :3
as everyone else has said. Why would he add IC on the Wii U if they cant be on the 3DS aslo.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think some DLC content could be based on upcoming titles.

I mean, we have a Woolly World stage and that game doesn't even have a scheduled release date yet, so it's not out of the question.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I actually would like to see as many veterans back as possible. (Yes, including Pichu.)

Once a Smash Bro., always a Smash Bro. :shades:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
gamecube adapters ARE going to be restocked, right?
I sure hope so. They're sold out in most places in Europe, where the game isn't even out yet!
But then again, since the adapter only works with SSB, I'm not sure if Ninty wants to produce more...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I sure hope so. They're sold out in most places in Europe, where the game isn't even out yet!
But then again, since the adapter only works with SSB, I'm not sure if Ninty wants to produce more...
"This product sold amazingly well and made us money! Lets now stop cuz reasons!" Said no company ever. The heavy sales pretty much places it at 100% chance of restocking.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I thought I had heard somewhere that they were going to patch MarioKart 8 to work with the GC adapter sometime in the future. Or was that just wishful thinking that I made up in my head?

Perhaps I should just order a couple of them online...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
"This product sold amazingly well and made us money! Lets now stop cuz reasons!" Said no company ever. The heavy sales pretty much places it at 100% chance of restocking.
Thinkway Toys needs to read this. They stopped producing more than half of the Toy Story Collection line and to this day create more pointless variations of Woody and Buzz. But, I'm getting ahead of myself...

Anyone enjoying the newer event matches?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Thinkway Toys needs to read this. They stopped producing more than half of the Toy Story Collection line and to this day create more pointless variations of Woody and Buzz. But, I'm getting ahead of myself...

Anyone enjoying the newer event matches?
I havent even made it that far.. I should get on that later
And should I make a room if you are ready?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Was the Smash Bros bundle pre-order only? I went to Gamestop today to ask when they'll get more and the guy said it was a pre-order only thing and there won't be more...

otter

Smash Ace
I would imagine 3rd party GC adapters will be cropping up, it's not a complicated device.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys?

Just found they've discovered the whole song OST.

*sniff* Pikmin and Wario got a bit shafted. And Donkey Kong has 10 variations of the same Jungle Hijinx song...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Was the Smash Bros bundle pre-order only? I went to Gamestop today to ask when they'll get more and the guy said it was a pre-order only thing and there won't be more...
Honestly I think anything Gamestop says should be taken with a pound of salt. They suffer from a serious case of Headus upbuttus 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom