• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I wish that was my problem, I've got the money to pay for an adapter. But my city has run out, which is nuts. Especially because each store only got 2 to 4 adapters in the first place, which makes no sense at all.
Yeah, it seems pretty stupid to advertise the hell out of the gamecube controller/adapter, and then have such a shortage of them. My local best buy had some earlier today according to eBay, but I'm sure they're all out now. So if worse comes to worse, I'll get one of those Hori Battle pad things, or a Wii U pro controller of eBay.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
As someone who likes the Xbox controller... I still have disdain for the Wii-U Pro controller. e_e
Well it's not as good but it's more like it then the gamecube controller is. It's shaped like the Xbox controller but the sticks are in different places and the "triggers" aren't actually triggers.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well it's not as good but it's more like it then the gamecube controller is. It's shaped like the Xbox controller but the sticks are in different places and the "triggers" aren't actually triggers.
Stick placement is huge to me. The second stick must always be on the bottom for absolute best feel. If that isn't the case then the controller sucks. That is pretty much the reason I don't have a problem with any other controller then the Wii-U Pro, I hate the Wiimote to but that's mostly because of how it tried to be different and fails horribly. As long as the second stick is in the right spot, bottom right, I will most likely like the controller.

Why should I, Square Enix fanboy?
Because I told you so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Did the stores that didn't have omega Ruby have alpha sapphire or neither?
Neither, not even Smash Bros.

One store (Sanborns) said that the games (ORAS and Smash U) didn't arrived on time.
Another (Sounds) had no idea of the release date (only in México ladies and gentlemen)
The third and last one (Liverpool) sold copies of the game earlier on some states and got penalized because they broke street date and they will not recieve more copies for a while...
but there's a plot twist, two other guys joined with me and started to ask more about the games, and another employee heard us and said that there was some copies in stock "hidden in a locked drawer" of both ORAS and Smash, they even had amiibos.

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LIST

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
Stick placement is huge to me. The second stick must always be on the bottom for absolute best feel. If that isn't the case then the controller sucks. That is pretty much the reason I don't have a problem with any other controller then the Wii-U Pro, I hate the Wiimote to but that's mostly because of how it tried to be different and fails horribly. As long as the second stick is in the right spot, bottom right, I will most likely like the controller.

Because I told you so.
You ain't boss of me, Asian boy.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTENHEY LISTEN HEY LIST
At least do it right.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can finally Mega Evolve my Pokemon now!

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Went to the midnight launch, it was great! I got to play it for a little because I had upper jaw surgery 15 plus hours ago, I come back home on Sunday and I really want to play it lol, hope everyone's having fun!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Route 123 has soooooo many berries.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Super Training my team for Speed EVs reminded me how much I hate the Aerodactyl balloon....

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just had my first horde encounter in Alpha Sapphire

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Super Training my team for Speed EVs reminded me how much I hate the Aerodactyl balloon....
Gotta use that double up item! lets you use a less annoying training session till it goes smoother!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gotta use that double up item! lets you use a less annoying training session till it goes smoother!
Coincidentally I just got one, and opened Lv. 3 on the process; time to use that x2 bag on the Noviern Balloon for a nice speed boost.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Meh... I don't know what I'm doing right now in the middle of the night... doing homework... on a Friday... Ellipses... Ellipses... Listenin' to Nujabes ... Ellipses... Played Far Cry 3 for a couple of hours... Addictive... Alice... It hurts... Ellipses.

So... What started the whole Knuckles thing? K'nuckles; K'nifey.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Guys! I did it! I forced a bowser to suicide with bowsercide! Directed him off the stage and I got a free kill and the distance gained from being freed from the grab is enough that its extremely easy for a Lucario to get back on the stage!

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
For all my friends in Europe... Take a look at miiverse, (Americas) it has some cool stuff there.

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
So, can anyone say if Smash Wii U has a Replay Editor like Mario Kart 8's included? If not, I am disappointed in Sakutroll.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Not sure if it's just me... but don't the Pokeballs look kind of too small in Wii U Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom