• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The remix actually has the part that plays on Palutena's trailer. It sounds different because it's sung by a choir, which reminds me of the version of the Chaos Kin theme that plays on Chapter 18 when Pit discovers that Palutena has turned evil.

On the matter of KIU remixes, except for Destroyed Skyworld, all remixes were actually done by the same composers who did the original versions.

From what I've heard of the Lightning Chariot Base remix, it sounds pretty close to the original. It's a bit faster paced, though.

Maybe the original version of Destroyed Skyworld can be unlocked? It wouldn't be the only song to have both original and remixed versions.
Show me tha Chariot! :(

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I am one of the people working on Super Smash Bros. Crusade which you have been bashing a few pages ago. I'd like to say that despite what others might suggest, we are not oblivious to feedback, we are aware of the game's at times questionable presentation and we (or at least some of us) are actively working on improving the game's overall quality. I recommend looking at two previous versions of the game and the current one to see how much has been improved. Feel free to step by our thread and tell us what you'd like to see worked on.

http://smashboards.com/threads/supe...de-v0-9-0-demo-available-for-download.152960/

Thanks.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, I am one of the people working on Super Smash Bros. Crusade which you have been bashing a few pages ago. I'd like to say that despite what others might suggest, we are not oblivious to feedback, we are aware of the game's at times questionable presentation and we (or at least some of us) are actively working on improving the game's overall quality. I recommend looking at two previous versions of the game and the current one to see how much has been improved. Feel free to step by our thread and tell us what you'd like to see worked on.

http://smashboards.com/threads/supe...de-v0-9-0-demo-available-for-download.152960/

Thanks.
I just hope you guys add :4pit:, :4zelda: and :4myfriends:

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, while I can't disclose any details, the roster isn't final and we are aware of some obvious issues with it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So which of you guys up for a couple matches? I'll add you if I haven't already, and I'll host too. I'm not too great, but I could use the practice as it is.

3DS FC: 0232-7749-6030

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Thanks.
Yea sorry about that. I myself dont hate the game (since I havent even played it), but I admire the effort of making your own Smash game with other passionate people.

....Its just that whenever I see Goku in those kind of games I die a little inside, but thats a personal problem.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nope, I don't mind custom moves.

I'm hosting a room, so take your time.
Alright. My connection is kind of being ass right now though. Probably doesn't help we're in two different countries, but I'll try and see if it works.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Alright. My connection is kind of being *** right now though. Probably doesn't help we're in two different countries, but I'll try and see if it works.
I've played against other people over there without much of a problem.

Guess there's only one way to find out...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Sometimes, I just feel that I can't win. Like seriously, I keep failing to win a single game just because I do stupid stuff or the opponent is just too strong for me. It's depressing to lose like 10 matches in a row with your main. Failure is unimportant, but it hurts. I know I could be better if I just keep playing, but it's not really nice to lose over and over again. Maybe I need a sparing partner that is stronger than me for giving me tips and make me stronger with my main. I don't know, but for now, I'm in a bad mood.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've played against other people over there without much of a problem.

Guess there's only one way to find out...
Unfortunately, I think it's me. Even my computer is acting slow right now. Ugh, it's annoying as hell. I've only got one game in today but it was super laggy.

Maybe the game doesn't like me. :I

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ugh, sorry about the connection @ Frostwraith Frostwraith . It's hard for me to get a good connection lately. Seems like a can get a few, but most end up having some kind of lag.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader

Sometimes, I just feel that I can't win. Like seriously, I keep failing to win a single game just because I do stupid stuff or the opponent is just too strong for me. It's depressing to lose like 10 matches in a row with your main. Failure is unimportant, but it hurts. I know I could be better if I just keep playing, but it's not really nice to lose over and over again. Maybe I need a sparing partner that is stronger than me for giving me tips and make me stronger with my main. I don't know, but for now, I'm in a bad mood.
Keep on truckin man, you will become great with practice, Im sure of it.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I have been looking for videos on amiibo unboxing the only ones I can find with these guys in it :4dk::4fox::4marth::4villager::4samus::4peach: Happen to have Ijustine doing the video -.- Ugh I cant stand her Any who what they do to the packaging is criminal
When I get mine I am going to carefully cut the bottom so I can slide the figure out (if I open them at all)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

10 losses in a row?

Last night, I lost 10 times with :4robinm: , 8 times with :4ness: , and 5 times with :4tlink:.... to the SAME GUY.

Looks like we're in the same boat. Maybe we can spar or something.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Let's talk about stuff we've been doing.

I've been nuzlocking a hack of Pokemon Red that adds makes all 151 Pokemon available in some way, my current team is :008::017::034::036::123:, with no deaths so far.

I've also been trying to collect some custom moves, so far I have :4mario::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4gaw::4dk::4link::4zelda::4tlink::4palutena::4marth::4robinm::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4fox::4falco::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4greninja::4duckhunt::4ness::4falcon::4villager::4drmario::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun:.

What have you all been doing?

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
I have been looking for videos on amiibo unboxing the only ones I can find with these guys in it :4dk::4fox::4marth::4villager::4samus::4peach: Happen to have Ijustine doing the video -.- Ugh I cant stand her Any who what they do to the packaging is criminal
When I get mine I am going to carefully cut the bottom so I can slide the figure out (if I open them at all)
"Filthy Unboxing Casual." - DoodleDuck97

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
10 losses in a row?

Last night, I lost 10 times with :4robinm: , 8 times with :4ness: , and 5 times with :4tlink:.... to the SAME GUY.

Looks like we're in the same boat. Maybe we can spar or something.
Same here, but only with :4drmario:.
I don't have the time to spar tonight, but maybe an other day.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader

I've been nuzlocking a hack of Pokemon Red that adds makes all 151 Pokemon available in some way, my current team is :008::017::034::036::123:, with no deaths so far.

I've also been trying to collect some custom moves, so far I have :4mario::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4gaw::4dk::4link::4zelda::4tlink::4palutena::4marth::4robinm::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4fox::4falco::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4greninja::4duckhunt::4ness::4falcon::4villager::4drmario::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun:.

Is there a version of the hack with Pokemon Yellow? (also does the hack make trade-evolutions possible in-game somehow)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just realized the Brinstar song from Melee is a bit shorter in this game. It loops earlier than it originally did.

And that adds to the list of shortened songs. I wonder why the sound team went with those cuts, considering even previous Smash music has been subjected to them.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I kinda wanna do a Randomizer of Pokemon Crystal
But I am clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

I've been playing Pokemon Crystal, though I don't think I could ever do nuzlocke challenges. I'm so bad lol. I also should try out Pokemon Reborn (fan game) since I've downloaded the game some time ago... it's gonna be hell, I know.

My Crystal party so far: :156: :042: :044: :173: :060: :093:

I want a :036: so badly... He's just so cute haha.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

It's all right Luggy I have the same problem people spamming the Bowser bomb and Projectiles.
I have been Depressed and aggressive because of that retched thing called a circle pad and the lack of c-stick just makes it worse.:popo::lucas::wolf:
And the loss of the 3 characters I am best at just adds to that like ton of bricks.
The Rain is my tears.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom