• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't.... What?
I named my Rival "Rocket".
He is you.

I also just caught a :248: after searching through Route 2's Grass for 30 Minutes because I didn't have any balls when I first saw it.
She is now a Yoshi.
I guess you could say she's a YoSHE
*puns away*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm watching the Santa Claus Parade on TV atm, along with playing Crystal and on the Smashboards.
YOU ALL SAID I WAS CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS TOO EARLY
>:[

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm watching the Santa Claus Parade on TV atm, along with playing Crystal and on the Smashboards.
YOU ALL SAID I WAS CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS TOO EARLY
>:[
Im pretty sure I said you were right on time! (with the commercials)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Quick question what do you guys rank the Smash games? Including project M
In my opinion I rank them.
Wii U
Brawl-Project M
Melee
Smash 64
3ds
Project M
Everything else
*prepares to raise flame shield*

But I do like all the Smash games, and I don't really hate any. They all have their own charm.

I'd like to judge Smash Wii U once I have the game and spent time on it. The only game I'm trying to put an effort in is PM and soon-to-be Smash Wii U because, well, I'd rather focus my time and energy on as few games as possible that I'm taking seriously (and by "games" I mean video games in general. Smash isn't the only game I play).

Strofirko

Smash Master
First:Ubisoft from my country is making jokes from the bugs of their own AC:Unity game.

Second:Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric,Featuring Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog series.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If we remember the gen 1 sprites by anything, it has to be :102: and:103:. The former looked like a giant, while the latter was just 2derp4me.

Soul.

PM 3.5 is so disappointing.
The only thing that can save it from even more disappointment is adding Knuckles.

Soul.

Ganon can float.
That alone makes it the best thing ever.
They nerfed almost everyone except Ganon. Fox is still good. Falco's combo game was nerfed.
Wolf was nerfed. Diddy was nerfed. Pikachu was nerfed. Everyone was nerfed.
Ice Climbers (lol) were fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom