• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My most used characters are the ones in my signature:
:4greninja::4pit::4darkpit::4ganondorf::4robinm::4lucina::4marth:

7 characters in total.

Of course, there's a blank spot for a certain upcoming character...

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I haven't played any Smash 4 yet... My hands, heart, soul, mind, brain, eyeballs, nose, ears and Wii U have been pining for it for lo these many years. Next Friday can't come soon enough.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My mains (or really characters that I prefer to play as) consist of :4drmario:, :4gaw:, :4pacman:, :4olimar:, :4tlink:, and :4mii:(:4miibrawl:/:4miigun:).
All have varying degrees of how much I good with them (I'm the best with the Doc, worst with everyone else).

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I had absolutely no hopes for Sonic Boom.

Looks like I was right in judgment for once.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It is sad to me how disappointing both games are turning out to be. The fact that the games where they try to "reinvent" the Sonic gameplay turn out to be too ambitious for their own good, and the good Sonic games that come out stay mainly rooted to the core Sonic gameplay.

I don't want to see Sonic crash and burn again.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Vectoring tho?
Yes, let's vector a Side Smash from Ike at +130%... That should be an instant KO, but nope, a Bair killed Duck Hunt at 177%. Unless lag can nullify momentum, then there's no reason why Ike can't kill at 150% to 200%.

Soul.

It is sad to me how disappointing both games are turning out to be. The fact that the games where they try to "reinvent" the Sonic gameplay turn out to be too ambitious for their own good, and the good Sonic games that come out stay mainly rooted to the core Sonic gameplay.

I don't want to see Sonic crash and burn again.
Sonic's games should be like Colors and Generations. Plain and simple. That alone makes the game good. Sonic games are supposed to be "clear the level as fast as possible by abusing Sonic Boost." Sonic just isn't made to explore and fight 100% of the time, like in Sonic Boom (Wii U). Or have a lot of platforms, limiting speedruns (Sonic Boom 3DS).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You know, with Link, Villager and Isabelle in Mario Kart 8, I would like to see an actual Nintendo crossover racing game.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Crud, your oldest post is from 2003.
The oldest post saved is from 2003. I probably posted more before that in the fan fiction forum because that was why I joined in the first place...to comment on the ones I read.

Edit:
You know, with Link, Villager and Isabelle in Mario Kart 8, I would like to see an actual Nintendo crossover racing game.
Imagine if Lumiose City was a track...and you see someone cycling around Prism Tower with a Talonflame and lots of eggs.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I would like this! With full smash bros roster as racers as well! And Lucario would have a vehicle that has aura spheres for wheels!

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
God, and I thought Sonic Lost World Wii U was bad... For some reason, though, I enjoyed the 3DS just fine, but the Wii U version was just not fun. Never played '06, don't intend to. Haven't played Unleased. Colors was fun for Wii and DS. Generations was... Decent. Really like the Adventures series, though. Wish they'd go back to that. Now, I'm not intending on getting Boom if it is seriously going to be like this...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, it could be worse.
Could be this.
The game has like 5 lines of dialog, and there's already an error (never mind the inconsistency with the upper and lower case lettering).

"He was ambushed and captured in a unknown planet".

"a unknown planet"

Are we back in the 90s or something?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The oldest post saved is from 2003. I probably posted more before that in the fan fiction forum because that was why I joined in the first place...to comment on the ones I read.
I have to resist the urge to quote some old posts from that time. :p
Nah, just kidding.

Are any of them good?
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssbm-academy-of-smash-wow-its-updated.24116/
http://smashboards.com/threads/winds-of-fate-the-x-factor-teen-titans.31119/

Find out for yourself.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Want some reviews of Sonic BOOM ? Here's one from ProJared :

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
THAT WAS BEFORE @---, @N3ON and @ ndayday ndayday WERE MODS!

@AlexoftheAura had a cute avi

THE PAST!
it doesn't seem totally accurate, premium was never that color. it was lime green.
also it uses the same avatars we have now, or at least it does for me

and also it's so old that it's after I was a mod already and quit, but before I was a mod again whoa.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't know, looking at it now from an idiot in the modern age, I can't say it's that good, though I'll try to read more later.
Also...
View attachment 29782
I never thought in my life I would see Neopets again. Those were the days...
Oh man, that takes me back. I used to be addicted to Neopets as much as I was at Habbo Hotel.

I only stopped playing Neopets because I tried out.. illegal programs... to help boost my NP. Got banned within the same week. :p

I still have my Habbo account. I just never go on it evermore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom