• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Anyone with twitter going to ask what Mewtwo is in smash 4? Reggie is suppose to be answering questions on NOA twitter with like some hashtag tomorrow.

No smash fan wants to ask if Mewtwo is "He" or "She" and squash the confusion , if it is possible to?

Nintendo direct wasn't very clear and people assume its male voiced one.
....or if the Mewtwo in Smash is an antagonist or not.
Mewtwo in Melee seemed based off the Mewtwo from the first movie, so...

Soul.

It's almost like every time someone brings up the Wii U, you have to bring up something about the 3DS to compensate.
Not sure if it works too well but A for effort.
Well, Nintendo cares about the 3DS too. We should let both 3DS and Wii U coexist.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now that I think of it, if there's any E-Shop games besides Shovel Knight, Azure Striker Gunvolt and at least one Mega Man game, which ones should I get?

I'm looking for suggestions, new or old.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
Now that I think of it, if there's any E-Shop games besides Shovel Knight, Azure Striker Gunvolt and at least one Mega Man game, which ones should I get?

Shantae is good I got all three.
the first one is hard as hell though...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I hear Kirby Fighters ain't too bad, though I haven't played it myself yet.

Soul.

Beanman25Jr strikes again. Not surprising.
All of his videos were set on private.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Smash preorders records basically breaking the ceiling and into space? How am I not surprised? Sakurai clearly knows how to do his job when it comes to this kind of stuff after all. Great to hear.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well I tried FNaF2. Died on my first attempt at the first night.

So freakin' close too...Chica 2.0 is the one that got me. Gave me a decent jump but it could've been worse....Did my best to keep the puppet away but Freddy being right at the front entrance made that a pain, having to constantly check up on both of them.

Ultimately I lost the power for the lights and died to Chica 2.0 at 5:00 AM. SO CLOSE.

EDIT: Heckz yeah, I beat Night 1 this time. That mask can really save you at the last minute as long as you keep the music box wound-up half-way.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good morning, people. Not much activity here, I see.

Meanwhile the 3DS will sell units thanks to ORAS.

Honestly though, 3DS's library is large enough that no game can claim to be a console mover on its own.

Soul.

Good morning, people. Not much activity here, I see.

Honestly though, 3DS's library is large enough that no game is can claim to be a console mover on its own.
hai.
Oh yes, totally. I might get ORAS, but ehhh...I treat Pokémon as a competitive game and I can just play in Pokémon Showdown! or Pokémon Online. Smash 3DS is gold for the handheld. Majora's Mask 3D is also gold.
It has so many games it's not worth making a list lol.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wish we had this in Australia ^
Well, you get the New 3DS before anyone else other than Japan, at least. For whatever reason.

Why Nintendo.
While we're at it, can a ***** get another First Person Metroid game? I'd be a happy man if that happened.
Super Metroid is better. We need another one like that.

But I don't like first person games, so bias.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Metroid Fusion was amazing.

I'd accept both - the Wii U/3DS just needs some Metroid love.
I think we can all agree that F-Zero is the most neglected. Captain Falcon didn't even show up with his stage and kart DLC in MK8.

"When will you ever get your own game?"

Thanks, Sakurai. :4falcon:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, you get the New 3DS before anyone else other than Japan, at least. For whatever reason.

Why Nintendo.

Super Metroid is better. We need another one like that.

But I don't like first person games, so bias.
I don't mind the Super Metroid style. It's fine. But I have a slight preference for the FPS style. It's a bit more action oriented.

Some First Person games are really good if you ask me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Metroid Prime was my first Metroid game. While the Prime series was fun, I think I enjoyed the main series better (except Other M which I never played).

I can't decide what to do with a Wii U. Originally, I planned on getting the Smash Bundle for $100 then getting a Wii U when I am able to get a full-time job and not have my mom yell at me about wasting money. However, the Black Friday deal at Best Buy is way too tempting. Wii U with Nintendoland, Mario 3D, DKCF, and Smash Bros for basically $40 less than if I bought a Wii U and Smash Bundle separately...I would have to buy the GC controller and adapter separately though...I don't know what to do! :O

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't mind the Super Metroid style. It's fine. But I have a slight preference for the FPS style. It's a bit more action oriented.

Some First Person games are really good if you ask me.
I love platformers, and rather hate most shooters. The first person perspective is always just bad for me as well, and I prefer to see my character. Though Portal was really good, since it was a puzzle game rather than shooting things aimlessly.

I'd still probably get whatever Metroid ever pops up, just to support the series and get into it a bit more.
I can't decide what to do with a Wii U. Originally, I planned on getting the Smash Bundle for $100 then getting a Wii U when I am able to get a full-time job and not have my mom yell at me about wasting money. However, the Black Friday deal at Best Buy is way too tempting. Wii U with Nintendoland, Mario 3D, DKCF, and Smash Bros for basically $40 less than if I bought a Wii U and Smash Bundle separately...I would have to buy the GC controller and adapter separately though...I don't know what to do! :O
Personally, I'd go for the bundle with all of the games.

Though I already have a Wii U, and all of those games (minus Smash, obviously), and I have no interest in the adapter.

3D World was actually really great, my second favorite 3D Mario right behind Sunshine (mind, I haven't played either Galaxy), and Tropical Freeze has secured a spot as my third favorite DKC game, behind DKC2 and 3, and above the first one even.

Nintendoland was decent, but that comes bundled with a Wii U anyway. It depends on if you wanted those games anyway.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
so i got Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric today and honestly I'd rather be playing Sonic '06

it's so bad dude

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
Is it bad? Like, really, really bad?
yeah, and I really didn't mind the concept of the game, it's just the technical stuff, glitches, constant frame rate drops, just an awkward game, it does not feel good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom