• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I know Southern Alberta has/had a KKK group. So... Southern Alberta is Canada's south.
And suddenly, I'm no longer confused as to why I never got along with the Canadians I met during the year I spent in Maine. ¦D

Then again, those were all French-Canadians, so that's more likely reason. ¦3

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There hasn't been a notable KKK presence in Canada since the 30s, but obv if you look hard enough you'll find racism everywhere.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I walk into the thread and the first topic I see is... racism?

:lol:

*fwt fwt fwt fwt fwt fwt...*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Um...yeah. It's by order of introduction (to Smash Bros.) SSB, Melee, Brawl SSB4.
The CSS has them organized by series and still has it wrong.
I feel like arranging the characters that way is stupid, especially since they can be unlocked in different orders, but whatever.
Whatever buoyancies your ship.
I think the CSS we have now is fine.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
He's just a young man havin' a good ol' time.

Didn't you used to bounce around your bed in your underwear as a kid? That's what Uncle Shulk is doing.

#partyboy
ON TOP OF HIM? The Shulk one was like uh okay but they added ZSS's alt in it and its just like omg. I know Luigi's the butt monkey (as is DK) but gosh.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Nintendo wants to let the world know Bayonetta 2 is Wii U-exclusive. First the Star Fox segment and now this:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Also I seriously think Nintendo reads my posts (or we share the same mind LOL) cause I made a post on the headcanon thread where Villager, Ness, and Toon Link (and I think Mega Man) are like best friends and now they have these images to give me all the feels

Cannot contain the feelsssss!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Nintendo wants to let the world know Bayonetta 2 is Wii U-exclusive. First the Star Fox segment and now this:
I'm still trying to process all the Nintendo references in Bayonetta 2, especially when the first Bayonetta wasn't even released on a Nintendo console til now.

I'm glad they're giving Platinum Games all this free reign in creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom