• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Reminds me of Radec.
Yeah I was gonna say it looks Helghast-like. And they are basically if the Nazi regime had a baby with Stalinism in space.

So it's better for the movies (I guess) to make Starlord look like a cross between Marty McFly and Han Solo (which is what Chris Pratt says he based the Starlord character off of).

I'm trying to figure out what I should do the rest of the day now that my class is over. I don't want to do homework, butttt...

It's been kinda quiet the past few days on here though.
Yeah me too. The Internet at my place is all screwy right now so I can't do much right now besides's game. And I'm getting pretty tired of MK8, atm.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I like Tyler.

When he's with Josh.

Can't bring myself to watch him on his own, though. Even though I'm subscribed to him.

Still love the *******, though.
It could just be how I am, but I always found more annoying than endearing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seriously... How is King II a priest?
He certainly doesn't have a body like a priest.
I thought it was the First King that was a priest. I know he took care of orphans and stuff, since the 2nd King was one of the kids he took under his wing and taught him to defend himself.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meanwhile, I'm still at School, Indy Jones is playin'. Not sure what to do to pass the time 'till 3.

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
I kind of wished they used this Star Lord costume in the movie. Not that the movie suit isn't cool in it's own right. But this one looks sick. Maybe they thought it would look too evil or something.

Hey man, don't hate. Those clothes were just super stuffy..

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Story Time with Bedoop-Man, again.

Once apon a while, I was playing SSBB with my Sister.
I found out that if you're VERY LUCKY, G&W can do an Up B > Down Air > Up Air early on.

The end. :|

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
STOP CALLING ME A RODENT!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!?
First, don't yell at me. It's uncivilized.
Second, the species that you take your appearance from (in this case a raccoon) is what we define as a "rodent". We commonly associate the rodent with other animals as well. Such as mice and guinea pigs.

Case and point:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
First, don't yell at me. It's uncivilized.
Second, the species that you take your appearance from (in this case a raccoon) is what we define as a "rodent". We commonly associate the rodent with other animals as well. Such as mice and guinea pigs.

Case and point:
AAAAAAAWWWWW
WHY ARE RACCOONS SO ADORABLE? X3

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
Not me. Does look like I can wear your Teran crap?

There's a size difference.
Well about no one but small animals and toddlers can wear your Halfworld crap. Since when do Raccoons even need clothes, anyway??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom