• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Got any spare Pop-Corn? I'm hungry.
Good. Just remember;
Your avatar is just getting crazier. First it's Dr. Mario with nyan cat flying through the background and sunglasses, then it's a Glalie with a jetpack and goggles with a Bee joke above him. Next thing I know, you'll have Duck Hunt Dog wearing a monocle and bandanna while standing on the Eiffel tower with a table on his head while fireworks go off in the background.
Something like that.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Your avatar is just getting crazier. First it's Dr. Mario with nyan cat flying through the background and sunglasses, then it's a Glalie with a jetpack and goggles with a Bee joke above him. Next thing I know, you'll have Duck Hunt Dog wearing a monocle and bandanna while standing on the Eiffel tower with a table on his head while fireworks go off in the background.
Something like that.
That's when HD Duck Hunt is on the website.
So expect to wait a while.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
If you liked Pikmin 3, I can almost guarantee you'll like Pikmin 2 and 1 as well. I do personally prefer 2 over 1 though, mostly because the Pikmin are much harder to control/save in 1, plus there's a 30 day time limit as well. In the case of the former it's mostly just annoying, I'm glad they were made easier to control and save in 2.

The 30 day time limit can be a pretty fun and tough challenge though. :p
Yeah I know about the 30 day limit in the first one. I didn't really manage to get very far with it if I recall, but I suppose it would be interesting to see how I would do. I've heard good things about the second one, so I'd like to try it if I ever come across a used copy or something.

Although for now, I'll probably be more preoccupied with Wind Waker HD and Hyrule Warriors now that I've finished the main story in Pikmin 3. I'm probably going to need a bit of help for Hyrule Warriors so I guess I'll probably look up some online tips or something. Wind Waker HD is as charming as I'd imagined. I think I'm finally getting around to completing the figurine quest too now that they have polished up that department.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The irony is that by definition, Pit and Dark Pit aren't technically twins.
Dark Pit is a clone, I know. They're not twins in the literal sense of the word, but they still look like it.

Their relationship does become sibling-like by the end of the game too.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Fixed, grammar and lack of Shadow the Hedgehog was missing.
The lack of Shadow was missing? So you're saying that there was never supposed to be Shadow there in the first place.
You didn't fix his comment, you broke it! I must report your crime to the authorities!

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

Now I wished Galaxy Man theme was in Smash after hearing this awesome remix.

GOTTA GET AWAY TO GALAXY!

Anyway, is there a way to fix the L and R button on the 3ds? I can't, uh, Smash as well now.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Dark Pit is a clone, I know. They're not twins in the literal sense of the word, but they still look like it.

Their relationship does become sibling-like by the end of the game too.
Yeah, they might as well be twins.

D

Deleted member

Mario and Luigi aren't either.
....yes they are.

Even if you want to follow the "delivered by storks" logic rather than real-world birthing of twins, Mario and Luigi were delivered at the same time.
Even Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Yoshi: Touch & Go directly refer to the brothers as twins.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah I know about the 30 day limit in the first one. I didn't really manage to get very far with it if I recall, but I suppose it would be interesting to see how I would do. I've heard good things about the second one, so I'd like to try it if I ever come across a used copy or something.

Although for now, I'll probably be more preoccupied with Wind Waker HD and Hyrule Warriors now that I've finished the main story in Pikmin 3. I'm probably going to need a bit of help for Hyrule Warriors so I guess I'll probably look up some online tips or something. Wind Waker HD is as charming as I'd imagined. I think I'm finally getting around to completing the figurine quest too now that they have polished up that department.
Before I started going on Wiki's the Figure club was sort of my go-to place for finding some extra information about enemies in Wind Waker. :laugh: Plus it was fun for me to look at the galleries of the all the figures of the characters/monsters. It was a pain though...I remember going back and forth taking several pictographs of enemies and characters, warping back to the Forest Haven, going inside the gallery, leaving it to play the Song of Passing twice each time, and then go back in the gallery to see the figurene....man, it was a pain yet I still found myself doing them relatively often whenever I didn't have much else to do.

Like with Pikmin 3, I haven't played HD much as of late, really should start up again on it soon. I think I will finally try to finish the figurine quest in the remake as I never could complete it in the original either.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Mega glalie...and not Froslass? I'm sad. ;_;

Anyway, more arguing over clones, they were added in as extras so they are perfectly fine to me. All I really have to say on the matter.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah, they might as well be twins.
You also get the Gemini Orbitars on the Zodiac Chamber found in Chapter 6, the one where you fight Dark Pit.

Gemini means twins in Latin. It's also my Zodiac sign.

i missed alot
More like a dry orange. Looks like a lot, but since it has no juice, it's completely worthless.

That's what you missed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
....yes they are.

Even if you want to follow the "delivered by storks" logic rather than real-world birthing of twins, Mario and Luigi were delivered at the same time.
Even Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Yoshi: Touch & Go directly refer to the brothers as twins.
Well ****.. the only Yoshi Island I played was new Yoshi Island. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom