• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Hey gu...

*Sees ultimate randomness that even the Smash Bros Random Button cant handle*

Uh, well the special Smash Bros 3DS XL comes out Sept 19th in the US, but, uh, Ill see you guys later....

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hey gu...

*Sees ultimate randomness that even the Smash Bros Random Button cant handle*

Uh, well the special Smash Bros 3DS XL comes out Sept 19th in the US, but, uh, Ill see you guys later....
Where was this announced?

D

Deleted member

Homura is best waifu... I can't believe I really said that.
Homura isn't my waifu though. She's far too good for me.

When are you and Homura getting married? :troll:
Never. She doesn't exist, and for the last f***ing time, I like her as a CHARACTER. It has to do with her ACTIONS, not her f***ing GENDER. I know you're trolling, and this is feeding you, but goddamn, nothing pisses me off more than (intentionally or otherwise) misinterpreting why I like Homura. Christ.

Homura wa jūbun ni moete imasen. Anata mo pranked sadanode, watas-hitachiha chīmudenakereba narimasen.

Homura isn't moe enough. We should be a team since you're pranked too.
Homura isn't moe enough until...

and I'm not pranked, I'm SHAMONE

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Homura wa jūbun ni moete imasen. Anata mo pranked sadanode, watas-hitachiha chīmudenakereba narimasen.

Homura isn't moe enough. We should be a team since you're pranked too.
But at least she's not, oh, I don't know USELESS. Or only there to provide fanservice... Darn, this reminds of my weaboo/otaku/they're the same thing anyways days... I so hate those days now.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Never. She doesn't exist, and for the last f***ing time, I like her as a CHARACTER. It has to do with her ACTIONS, not her f***ing GENDER. I know you're trolling, and this is feeding you, but goddamn, nothing pisses me off more than (intentionally or otherwise) misinterpreting why I like Homura. Christ.
Stop being tsundere, it's not good for your blood pressure.

D

Deleted member

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
But at least she's not, oh, I don't know USELESS. Or only there to provide fanservice... Darn, this reminds of my weaboo/otaku/they're the same thing anyways days... I so hate those days now.
Then what does the Sailor Jupiter avatar mean? :O

D

Deleted member

Now I can't decide, either wait for the New 3DS, or save up some money for that XL.
I was always planning to buy an XL, but now that that specific one is coming out...

haha lol @Kermit the Ninja is in love with homura
Wrong. It's past 10:00, so I should be getting to bed, but if you guys want me to type a massive ****ing essay about why I like the character, fine. I'll do it tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I should start shipping Kermit x Humora.
Well there has been talk about opening up a dating forum...

Wrong. It's past 10:00, so I should be getting to bed, but if you guys want me to type a massive f***ing essay about why I like the character, fine. I'll do it tomorrow.
Please do not self censor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom