• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why do people keep calling me a furry? It's worth noting I have a girlfriend, but I've said that A LOT, and people make fun of me for saying it a lot.

give them time, Golden.
How does having a girlfriend prevent you from being a furry?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I have one last offering.

For anyone wondering the definition of mutton, here you go.

Mutton (mut'n), n. [Middle English, from Old French mouton, moton, from Medieval Latin multo, multon-, of Celtic origin.] 1.The flesh of fully grown sheep. 2. A glove with four fingers.3. Two discharged muons. 4. Seven English tons. 5. One who mutinies. 6. To wear a dog.7. A fastening device on a mshirt or mblouse.8. Fuzzy underwear for ladies.
9. A bacteria-resistant amoeba with an attractive do. 10. To throw a boomerang weakly.11. Any kind of lump. (slang) 12. A hundred mittens. 13. An earthling who has been taken over by an alien. 14. The smallest whole particle in the universe, so small you can hardly see it.15. A big, nasty cut on the hand. 16. Therantings of a flibbertigibbet. 17. My wife never supported me. 18. It was as though I worked my whole life and it wasn't enough for her.19. My children think I'm a nerd.
20. In architecture, a bad idea. 21. Define this, you nitwits. 22. To blubber one's finger over the lips while saying, 'bluh.' 23. I would like to take a trip to the seaside, where no one knows me.24. I would like to be walking on the beach when a beautiful woman passes by. 25. Shewould stop me and ask me what I did for a living. 26. I would tell her I am a lexicographer.27. She would say, "Oh, you wild boy." Exactly that, not one word different.
28. Then she would ask me to define our relationship, which at that point would be one minute old. I would demur. But she would say, "Oh please define this second for me right now."29. I would look at her and say, "Mutton."30. She would swoon. Because I would say it in a slight Spanish accent, at which I am very good. 31. I would take her hand and she would notice me feeling her wedding ring. I would ask her whom she is married to. She would say, "A big cheese at Random House."
32. I would take her to my motel room, and teach her the meaning of love. 33. I would use the American Heritage, out of spite, and read all the definitions. 34. Then I would read out of the Random House some of my favorites among those that I worked on: "the" (just try it); "blue" (give it a shot, and don't use the word 'nanometer'). 35. I would make love to her according to the O.E.D., sixth definition.
36. We would call room service and order tagliolini without looking it up. 37. I would return her to the beach, and we would say good-bye. 38. Gibberish in e-mail.39. A reading lamp with a lousy fifteen-watt bulb, like they have in Europe. Also: a. muttonchops: slicing sheep meat with the face. b. muttsam: sheep floating in the sea. c. muttonheads: the Random House people.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Smash Club at my university is full of arrogant pricks.

I'm the VP of the Anime Club here and they started making fun of the anime club on Smash Club's private club Facebook page because a few people said Smash was a baby game.

While I agree that's a rude thing to say, turning around and picking on the whole club because a couple people were rude is asinine. Wish I could find people to play with that didn't have such a gross personality.

Sorry, I had to rant.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Smash Club at my university is full of arrogant pricks.

I'm the VP of the Anime Club here and they started making fun of the anime club on Smash Club's private club Facebook page because a few people said Smash was a baby game.

While I agree that's a rude thing to say, turning around and picking on the whole club because a couple people were rude is asinine. Wish I could find people to play with that didn't have such a gross personality.

Sorry, I had to rant.
dat aint falco

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why give them time?
This is clearly Japan now; I must be Godzilla and start wrecking ****.
¡¡¡¡∩ɹN∀ɹN∀ɹ ┴NONN∀Ɔ ∀˥˥IZpOפ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡∩O⅄ ∩∩∩ɹ N∀ɹ N∀ɹ llᴉʍ I

¡¡¡¡p˥∀NOpƆW p˥∀NOɹ ƎSƎN∀Ԁ∀ſ Ǝ˥pN∀H ┴ONN∀Ɔ ∀˥˥IZpOפ

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If you like a character of the opposite sex, you're a massive pervert.
If you like a character of the same sex, you're a raging homosexual.
If you like an animal character, you're a furry.
If you like a child, you're a pedophile.

Knowing is half the battle.
I am a massive pervert.
Show me your shoulder.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, as it seems most people are posting random totally unrelated to Smash Bros. stuff...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

According to Serebii, Mega Sceptile was supposed to debut in the anime on Sceptember 4th, yet I could find no indication of it in the new episode pics that were updated today.

Joe Merrick, you played me like a damn fiddle!

----

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's the last thing this site needs.

What we really need is a Stand-Up Comedy Forum.
I'm up for it.

The hit show "Melee It On Me" is filmed in front of a live audience.

"Hey Shulk, what are you doing with that envelop?"

"I'm really sealing it! :4shulk:"

And then a laugh track plays for half an hour straight.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm so hungry....

I'm going to Burger King.

to fuel up on souls

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Am I the only one that wants a Wonder-Red suit for Bayonetta in Bayonetta 2?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Is it going to be The Bachelor(ette), but with a bunch of users vying for the affection of a forum staff member?

I nominate @ Backgammon Backgammon for Bachelorette or @Hong for Bachelor (depending on which format is decided upon).
I would like that...if the staff member I liked wasn't taken. Hahahahahaha...

:urg:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're sure to catch 'em all like that!
Oh please. That's not my ladies magnet.
No, that would go to my theory how the U.S. Government combined with Europe and Colonel Sanders will build mutant zombies out of historical figures and cause World War 3. Gets them every time... :smirk:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No. Now that you mention it, that would be nice.

But what I really want is another Jack Cayman game. Madworld's soundtrack is too hype.
If I remember right he appears in Anarchy Regns too, but another game starred by him would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom