• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So... who stuck with their mains that they chose before release?

I know I did. Palutena will still be my main. Even though she's mid-tier at best.

I may not be as fond of WiiFit as I used to be though. And I may play a little more Lucina than I anticipated.
I was going to try and stick with Mac but I'm not that good with him, switched him out with Pac-Man as many of you could probably tell from my rampant fanboyism of him lately.
I'm gonna stick with Ness 'till the end of time though, especially since this is the best he's felt since 64.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I haven't beaten a Devil Car yet. I have beaten Reapers, Clubberskulls, Polar Bears and a Mimicutie before, though.

And I've seen a Orne too. And got wrecked by it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I was going to try and stick with Mac but I'm not that good with him, switched him out with Pac-Man as many of you could probably tell from my rampant fanboyism of him lately.
I'm gonna stick with Ness 'till the end of time though, especially since this is the best he's felt since 64.
Ness and Pac-Man are so good.

And contrary to what I previously thought, Olimar is still amazingly good. I'm very happy with all of my mains.
:4pacman::4gaw::4duckhunt::4olimar::4ness::4dedede::4kirby::4metaknight::4falcon::4link::4shulk::4robinf::4palutena:

...:snake:DLC please.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Yes, these guys are the bane of any Kid Icarus: Uprising and Smash Run players. I've fallen victim to many of them before.

Once you hear that ominous music, you run for your life. No if or buts.
Kid Icarus: Uprising was goooooood. The only thing was the weird controls, but once you got used to it, it was great.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So... who stuck with their mains that they chose before release?

I know I did. Palutena will still be my main. Even though she's mid-tier at best.

I may not be as fond of WiiFit as I used to be though. And I may play a little more Lucina than I anticipated.
I couldn't. The newcomers I was interested in didn't work for the playstyle I like. I'm currently using Yoshi, Falco, Rosalina and Charizard.

I really wanted to be a BowserJr. main :'( He's just... not quite there.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But in chapter 9 they can be killed
Only if you're using the Three Sacred Treasures, which unfortunately are outclassed in power by higher ranked weapons on higher Intensity levels.

YES I KILLED A CLUBBERSKULL
I've killed them by using a Hammer power. That's how I deal with tougher enemies. Whack them into oblivion.

Speaking of KIU:

Most random dialogue ever.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Yes, these guys are the bane of any Kid Icarus: Uprising and Smash Run players. I've fallen victim to many of them before.

Chapter 9
I got through all the Clubberskulls! Such a relief...

I'm at another one of the enemy gauntlets. Get through one wave...

And an Orne spawns right next to me...I'm finished...
I had no time to react. It was the worst feeling...

There's so many things at the end of that chapter that can OHK you. It's the most frustrating chapter in the whole game for me...

That's saying something, too, because I've gotten through quite a handful of chapters on 9.0.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Psst. Hey. Hey. Hey. Guysssssss:

http://smashboards.com/threads/just-one-ninja-trying-to-git-gud.373166/

Anyone else here play Greninja? Could you give my thread a look so I could get some feedback? :?
Chapter 9

There's so many things at the end of that chapter that can OHK you. It's the most frustrating chapter in the whole game for me...

That's saying something, too, because I've gotten through quite a handful of chapters on 9.0.
I never went for 100% completion in Kid Icarus: Uprising. 3muchwork5me.

D

Deleted member

*Enters door*

Alright, survival challenge. This should be fu-
*Orne spawns right next to me*

.....****.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Chapter 9

My favorite one is the challenge room. Where you have to avoid an Orne for twenty seconds.

*Enters door*

Alright, survival challenge. This should be fu-
*Orne spawns right next to me*

.....****.
And somehow it has the nerve to call itself "normal difficulty". Because that makes it better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My favorite one is the challenge room. Where you have to avoid an Orne for twenty seconds.

And somehow it has the nerve to call itself "normal difficulty". Because that makes it better.
I shudder to imagine what "hard difficulty" is....a room filled with nothing but Ornes?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

C-Stick can charge Smash Attacks now...

ALL OF MY YES. WANTWANTWANTWANT

Last edited:

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Out of curiosity I typed in "Peach Bomber" in the google search bar...I found this...
There goes the browsing history...
Hey SpaceStranger I added your friend code, can you add me?
I was set when Greninja was announced. He didn't disappoint. -w-

Was going to try playing a bit of Ness because I used to play a ton of Lucas in Brawl and Project M, but... meh.
Hey I added you too, can you add me?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Can we just have unpopular opinion time
I LOVE the Concept of Stage Bosses.
Letting characters who seem "Bossly" have a chance to go at the roster.
Yes, they're basically Giant Pinatas that cover half of the stage and die easily, but I find it awesome.
If only Sakurai wasn't such a tease with Ridley. :3
Stage bosses are a cop-out for real bosses, and even worse, this game does have an amazing bossfight with Master Core, imagine how much more they could've done without crappy stage bosses.
I remember a few pages ago D-idara came back for Round Rwo and attacked Sakurai for not giving Pikachu a Mystery Dungeon costume.
Nice, Pikachu should get a Mystery Dungeon alt costume, would it really be that hard to give him a bandanna and a badge?
I also love how you people think that quoting things that are about a month old about me and talking about me as if I don't exist somehow makes you count as decent human beings.
... I swear I love Metroid, but there's a reason why I stay away from it's fanbase.

Besides being hypocrites over deeming Samus as sexualized in Other M when they later go and make R34 of her and made it even before.
I only see people who are angry because the top-requested characters were dropped in favor or no-ones like Duck Hunt Dog and Greninja.
Chapter 9

The Lunar Sanctum's far worse with probably the cheapest Dark Pit battle on the game, a bunch of cheap Forces Of Nature enemies like those goddamn unbeatable megontas and the ones that shoot lasers from afar, unfair exotank sections and just being a REALLY long level.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Stage bosses are a cop-out for real bosses, and even worse, this game does have an amazing bossfight with Master Core, imagine how much more they could've done without crappy stage bosses.

Nice, Pikachu should get a Mystery Dungeon alt costume, would it really be that hard to give him a bandanna and a badge?
I also love how you people think that quoting things that are about a month old about me and talking about me as if I don't exist somehow makes you count as decent human beings.

I only see people who are angry because the top-requested characters were dropped in favor or no-ones like Duck Hunt Dog and Greninja.
no-ones like Duck Hunt Dog and Greninja.
no-ones like Duck Hunt Dog and Greninja.
B-But... I-I like Greninjaaaa. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom