• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Um, hello! First time posting around here. Hehe. o.o;
There's a lot of stuff. Kinda overwhelming. .__.
Welcome to the madness website. Don't worry, you'll adjust quickly, especially as you chose this thread to start out, haha. :p

Anyways, enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help should you need it.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Welcome to the madness website. Don't worry, you'll adjust quickly, especially as you chose this thread to start out, haha. :p
*Shrug* Thought that this would be the best place to introduce myself. Ya know, since it's the social part.
erm... Hi. *Awkward wave.*

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What's good my n****!
I'm the local black person.
I hope my watermelon eating and cotton picking skills are too your liking! :b:

Look forward to playing Smash Wii U with you. You are getting the Wii U version right?

RIGHT!?

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
@D-idara said
Haha, all these people saying we'll still get an 'awesome game' regardless, well let me tell you, WE'RE NOT GETTING ANY AWESOME GAME WITH THIS ****TY ROSTER. Everything that was good about the game was hanging on there being 5 more characters, now we can actually confirm that the game sucks and we should only buy it to make a public burning of Smash 3DS and Wii U and retweet it to Sakurai, we can throw in some older Kirbys, Air Ride, Melee, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Brawl boxes there too, oh, and don't forget Smash64 boxes.

THIS. GAME. CONFIRMED. FOR. SUCKING. PERIOD.

And no, don't try to make it better with your 'We can have Project M Ridley' IT'S OVER, SMASH4 SUCKS, that's all that mattered, and now it's gone, I can't even bring myself to cry...I'm just, deeply dissapointed and furious.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
What's good my n****!
I'm the local black person.
I hope my watermelon eating and cotton picking skills are too your liking! :b:

Look forward to playing Smash Wii U with you. You are getting the Wii U version right?

RIGHT!?
Unfortunately not. .-. I don't have the money to get a Wii U. :c 3DS is all I have. :/

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey new guy. Don't let the others spook ya. They won't bite. Well....one or two of them might. But pay them no mind.

Also, I'm the other local Black/Hispanic dude here.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@D-idara said
Haha, all these people saying we'll still get an 'awesome game' regardless, well let me tell you, WE'RE NOT GETTING ANY AWESOME GAME WITH THIS ****TY ROSTER. Everything that was good about the game was hanging on there being 5 more characters, now we can actually confirm that the game sucks and we should only buy it to make a public burning of Smash 3DS and Wii U and retweet it to Sakurai, we can throw in some older Kirbys, Air Ride, Melee, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Brawl boxes there too, oh, and don't forget Smash64 boxes.

THIS. GAME. CONFIRMED. FOR. SUCKING. PERIOD.

And no, don't try to make it better with your 'We can have Project M Ridley' IT'S OVER, SMASH4 SUCKS, that's all that mattered, and now it's gone, I can't even bring myself to cry...I'm just, deeply dissapointed and furious.
Why is the game sucking on punctuation? Do commas taste good? I don't see what the taste and suckability of the various forms of punctuation (Such as periods) has to do with this current conversation.
Also, *Disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom