• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
The thing that irks me about Ganondorf is the lack of any defining moves in his movesets. While he's definitely perfectly capable of hand-to-hand combat, that has never been a major part of his character, it was always his magical abilities (and later, his sword to a lesser extent). The fact that he lacks any such abilities is baffling, especially Dead Man's Volley, which is pretty much his most iconic attack.
Yeah I wish they brought in some of the iconic stuff. The fact they haven't is really dumb.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Game & Watch + Pikachu Best Doubles Team 2014
Sakurai, never nerf.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
okay so I have up to 660 trophies and I cant get anymore:ohwell:
I'm missing 4 trophy challenges I know that but the trophy shop isn't showing anymore new trophies.
What should I do to get more?

p4k|wyatt

Smash Cadet
I'm missing 4 trophy challenges I know that but the trophy shop isn't showing anymore new trophies.
Trophy Rush for hours and hope you get the ones you are missing?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Did you complete every Challenge? :3

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
the 4 challenges I need to do are for trophies but there are around 685 trophies that means I need to find 19 regular ones that I cant find even though I have been going to the trophy shop for a hole day and I don't get anything.:ohwell:
Spam Trophy Rush then. XD

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Guys. Guys. Last night, I was... I was playing classic. Playing Classic, trying to beat it on 9.0. And... And I tried so hard, and I always got to Master Core, but kept failing in the end. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it. I tried for almost 2 and 1/2 hours on end, trying to beat classic, until finally, finally, I did it. In the final match of the night, a dark and a light Pac-Man converged on a fire hydrant in the middle of the stage. I hit it first. The fire hydrant bounced into Dark Pac Man. Sealing the deal. He exploded, and the Swarm began to fill the screen, leaving it in darkness. I was happy, ecstatic, and it was all almost okay, all almost fine, until that fateful moment.
The moment that Master Core's true form appeared, and the announcer said that fateful word.
"Five"
I was in shock, I saw that the time had been ticking down through the entire fight, but I had forgotten about it.
"Four"
I began to his the Master Core, trying to send it off stage.
"Three"
I hit it again.
"Two"
I hit it harder
"One"
I hit it so hard, and it almost flew away... But it came back.
"Time up!"
Game over... I couldn't believe it. Words could not describe the emotions of sadness and pure unbounded rage that crossed my mind at that very moment.
It was agony. Horror. All that, for nothing.
"Continue?"
I selected "No"
And now, here I am today, with my 3ds in hand, about to enter Classic mode.
One las try.
Just one.
If I don't get it now...
Then never.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Guys. Guys. Last night, I was... I was playing classic. Playing Classic, trying to beat it on 9.0. And... And I tried so hard, and I always got to Master Core, but kept failing in the end. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it. I tried for almost 2 and 1/2 hours on end, trying to beat classic, until finally, finally, I did it. In the final match of the night, a dark and a light Pac-Man converged on a fire hydrant in the middle of the stage. I hit it first. The fire hydrant bounced into Dark Pac Man. Sealing the deal. He exploded, and the Swarm began to fill the screen, leaving it in darkness. I was happy, ecstatic, and it was all almost okay, all almost fine, until that fateful moment.
The moment that Master Core's true form appeared, and the announcer said that fateful word.
"Five"
I was in shock, I saw that the time had been ticking down through the entire fight, but I had forgotten about it.
"Four"
"Three"
I hit it again.
"Two"
I hit it harder
"One"
"Time up!"
Game over... I couldn't believe it. Words could not describe the emotions of sadness and pure unbounded rage that crossed my mind at that very moment.
"Continue?"
I selected "No"
One las try.
Just one.
If I don't get it now...
Then never.
Wait, what?
Doesn't the Timer stop when Master Core's true form appears?
I swear to Arceus the Timer stops when it's Master Core Pummeling time.

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
"Five"
"Four"
"Three"
I hit it again.
"Two"
I hit it harder
"One"
"Time up!"
"Continue?"
I selected "No"
One las try.
Just one.
If I don't get it now...
Then never.
The feels, bro.... I'm really having them right now.

D

Deleted member

Wait, what?
There's still a short time when Master Core is appearing that the timer keeps ticking.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wait, what?
I wish it did. It doesn't. I'm not lying to you here. This actually happened.
I'm playing through classic right now. If I do win, I'll confirm this.
Also, fun fact. If you take too long to defeat Master Core's true form, it will start ATTACKING YOU. This happened to me the first time I played classic cuz I was fooling around with the core.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There's still a short time when Master Core is appearing that the timer keeps ticking.
Yeah, but he said he was hitting the Core.
That means the Timer would've stopped before the announcer went to "Three", since ya can't hit the core when the shadow is there.
I wish it did. It doesn't. I'm not lying to you here. This actually happened.
I'm playing through classic right now. If I do win, I'll confirm this.
Sakurai Patch Plz

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Speaking of Classic 9.0, I just beat it about 30 or so minutes ago. It was actually pretty easy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still have to beat Classic on 9.0. Right now I'm still trying to get all of the Classic and All-Star Trophies. I'm nearly done with All-Star too actually. Same with Smash run.

As for Custom Moves, I finished Mega Man, Peach, and Fox. I'm almost finished Shulk, Ike, Mario, Pikachu, both Links and both Pits. There's some other characters that I got a few moves for as well.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Tips for beating 9.0;
  1. Pick your best Character
  2. Equip them with 1 of your best Attack-Raising Equipment and 2 of your best Defense-Raising Equipment
  3. Have their Up and Side Specials Customized to Maximize Recovery
  4. Have their Neutral and Down Specials Customized to Maximize Power
  5. Always (ALWAYS) pick the Blue Path (If there's no Blue Path, pick the Green Path)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Tips for beating 9.0;
  2. Equip them with 1 of your best Attack-Raising Equipment and 2 of your best Defense-Raising Equipment
  5. Always (ALWAYS) pick the Blue Path (If there's no Blue Path, pick the Green Path)
I just used Ganondorf. He does wonders against Master Core.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Tips for beating 9.0;
I mean, I beat it with Pac-Man and Duck Hunt, no equipment, no custom specials, every fight on the Red Path.

R0Y

Smash Master
Um, hello! First time posting around here. Hehe. o.o;
There's a lot of stuff. Kinda overwhelming. .__.
Welcome to Smashboards social side! Enjoy your stay. Please remember to keep all arms and legs on the Hypetrain! at all times. Thank you.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Welcome to Smashboards!
Welcome to Smashboards social side! Enjoy your stay. Please remember to keep all arms and legs on the Hypetrain! at all times. Thank you.
Thanks. ;P
Welcome to Smashboards, don't drink the Water.
Also, that is a wonderful Avi you have there.
Ahh. Thanks. It was drawn as a gift by a friend.
http:// sorewachicago.deviantart.com/art/Greninja-Gijinka-485221864
and whoops I can't post links yet.

Whoo. Time to explore these forums a bit. owo

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Um, hello! First time posting around here. Hehe. o.o;
There's a lot of stuff. Kinda overwhelming. .__.
Oh memories... I remember that. That's kinda how I felt during my first post! To think it was only like 4 or so months ago...
Welcome :)
Welcome to Smashboards, don't drink the Water.
Also, that is a wonderful Avi you have there.
I still don't get the water thing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom