• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So many people to add, yet I'll probably rarely even get to play online because of my connection...

I almost want to sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow. Won't know when the package comes in though, so eh.

D

Deleted member

Cool it with the embedded videos guys.
Also I'm totally not jealous.
Totally not.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yay! The game is released! ... in USA, here I have to wait like, two days more or even a week.

D

Deleted member

RIP in pepperoni Nintendos servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ironic since MaloMyotismon is literally based upon a form of Satan, Belial.
Even more ironic since the "Number of the Beast/666" actually is not associated with Satan like in modern popular culture.
Instead, it's associated with (aptly) the Beasts of Revelation. More specifically, 666 is the mark of the "Beast from the Sea", which VenomMyostismon was based from.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't buy the game in digital because no money but I'll open my eShop just to put my grain of sand to the increasing traffic :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well thank God I downloaded the patch when I did. That way I could avoid the soon to be jungle that is Nintendo's servers.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Even more ironic since the "Number of the Beast/666" actually is not associated with Satan like in modern popular culture.
Instead, it's associated with (aptly) the Beasts of Revelation. More specifically, 666 is the mark of the "Beast from the Sea", which VenomMyostismon was based from.
I actually didn't know that. That makes a ton more sense now.

Now, what is truly ironic is that Beelzemon(Fusion/Xros Wars) is specifically a Holy Warrior. Blessed by Ophanimon. Albeit, Baalmon/Reapmon turning into that is not too odd as a choice, just the factors behind it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I got the oue=rchase and it's downloading, but the server recovered very quickly.

I got kicked out 3 times, but that's it. It was a bit slow after, and got completely back.

Now, the worst is passed because the doanload is made by a 55mbps internet and unlimited bandwith :)

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Well, Smash is finally here, good luck fellow Smashers, as I won't be getting my copy in the mail until tomorrow evening :grin:

So until then...

D

Deleted member

I actually didn't know that. That makes a ton more sense now.

Now, what is truly ironic is that Beelzemon(Fusion/Xros Wars) is specifically a Holy Warrior. Blessed by Ophanimon. Albeit, Baalmon/Reapmon turning into that is not too odd as a choice, just the factors behind it.
That is ironic.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
well i'm still waiting on my last swag code which is 5 $.... should i just use my cards now an my credit card or wait :ohwell:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
HAVE FUN EVERYONE IN THE USA!!!

I'm still 11 and a half hours away in Aus. So excited for ya'll. My hype just hit me. I can't wait.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's cool to Smash your enemies but, I prefer to smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom