• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I just heard the hype train pass by my house.

It was loud and bright outside, so it must have been the hype train.

So yeah, anything going on (Other than Smash hype because that's obvious)? Also, feel free to add my FC if you want to fight. It's on my profile.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just found an Irony
  • Venusaur is Grass/Poison
  • Charizard is Fire/Flying
  • BLASTOISE IS NOT WATER/STEEL
I know Steel wasn't in Gen 1, but Water/Steel fits Blastoise so well with the Water Cannons that they should've changed it Gen 2 onward.
Not even Megastoise is Water/Steel.
Opportunity = Wasted

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I should be really excited right now...but I'm not.

After everything that has happen this past month and what will happen both soonish and in the not to distant future, I'm just tired.

Still, I'm looking forward to playing Smash 4 of course.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

After everything that has happen this past month and what will happen both soonish and in the not to distant future, I'm just tired.

You're not the only one.

D

Deleted member

I just found an Irony
  • Venusaur is Grass/Poison
  • Charizard is Fire/Flying
  • BLASTOISE IS NOT WATER/STEEL
I know Steel wasn't in Gen 1, but Water/Steel fits Blastoise so well with the Water Cannons that they should've changed it Gen 2 onward.
Not even Megastoise is Water/Steel.
Opportunity = Wasted
*cough*thatsnotirony*cough*
****in word crimes.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
@ Kenith Kenith Mind if I add you? I need some more people on my Friends List, and you seem pretty cool... and you like Midna, so that's always a plus. :p

D

Deleted member

You're not the only one.
I rarely get super excited for games anymore either. Sure, I'm excited to finally be able to play Smash tomorrow, but not on the level that most people here probably are. It's more "Oh hey the game's coming out tomorrow, can't wait to play it" than "ZOMG SMERSH!!11!!!1!". The most I've done in anticipation is register peoples FCs and download the patch.
Speaking of FCs there's a certain person that still hasn't registered me
@Cap'nChreest

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

I felt the same way, but I'll still get it tomorrow. Just not midnight where it can be dangerous. I can wait til 10am tomorrow at least. Honestly, after wifi for brawl died, I was relieved that I couldn't play that anymore (stress happened with the game). But now that Smash 4 is looking good so far, I'm still a bit excited, though I think I'm not as hyped up for it because many of the unlockables (especially characters) take little effort this time around.
Oh well. New game, new start, and I'm ready to start anew, with Pit and Palutena by my side.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Me too man. Me too.

@ The Original Robot boy The Original Robot boy Adding.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Lucky people who get to get the game in about an hour. I wont be able to get it for another 20 or so hours.

That being said, I'm supposed to go out to a party tonight and if the game was already out I may have gotten sick all of a sudden and wouldn't be able to go... so it's for the best that it isn't out till tomorrow here.

Soul.

You really think Kyogre is the strongest? I'm not that much into competitive Pokemon, so I could have been wrong with my earlier statements. Still Water Spout, Thunder, and Ice Beam would be a reliable moveset.

Would a physical Groudon really be that much better? I thought it was a reliable mixed bag of sorts. If that's the case, I guess Fire Punch would do better than Flamethrower. STAB should make either really strong. Earthquake is usually reliable. But I still think Solar Beam is a excellent coverage option with his Primal Reversion.(I forgot it was called that. I'm used to just saying Mega Groudon or what have you)It's like he was born to use that move.

Alright, I added you.
Yes, Kyogre is the strongest. Everyone who plays Ubers thinks Kyogre is the best Pokémon in the Uber tier followed by Mega Gengar, Mewtwo and Xerneas. (Yveltal is good too, it's just not S-rank. It's A+ rank I think). Ever since Kyogre was introduced it was always strong.
Yeah, Groudon prefers to use its Attack stat since it's the highest one it has. It's bulky too so it can set up Rock Polish even if it takes damage.
I added you back. Anyone else want to add me?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

I know the feel brah.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Lucky people who get to get the game in about an hour. I wont be able to get it for another 20 or so hours.

That being said, I'm supposed to go out to a party tonight and if the game was already out I may have gotten sick all of a sudden and wouldn't be able to go... so it's for the best that it isn't out till tomorrow here.
Hey i won't be getting until 11 hours from now

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
He, you're so excited about it, and i'm just annoyed about having to shave it every damn morning.
Damn puberty, the worst thing that has happened to all of us. (And me.)

Also, for some reason, my Father ended up getting gray hair at his late 30's. For me, it's kinda unsual.

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman

Same, my brother might get it at midnight. *cough* E-shop *cough*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh, sorry if it scared you, but I was kinda bored, so i was hoping o could add you on my 3DS friend list.
I thought you were already on it.

But regardless, my wifi is REALLY dumb right now.

Remind me later.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Kenith Kenith Mind if I add you? I need some more people on my Friends List, and you seem pretty cool... and you like Midna, so that's always a plus. :p
Heeeey, I like Midna too. :<

Plus, your avy is of Zelgadis aka The Original Anime Crispin Freeman Badass from my first anime as a little child, Slayers.

I wanna Smash you. D:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
If anyone wants my FC it should on my profile thing.

Just tag or PM me if you wanted to, so then I can get yours. (Also, I'll be gone until around Monday, so don't expect an imediate response)

Last edited:

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
SMASH4 IN LESS THEN IN HOUR.

Im just playin hearthstone to pass the time. MIGNIGHT RELEASE HYPE INTENSIFYING

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So, how're things in this here forum?

I'm guessing pretty chill since it's not like there's anything happening tonight or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom