• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...I have no idea why I enjoy watching all of you people from up here. ¦D;

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
3D game modeling.
Cool, I'm learning in the same field. I'll just say don't be intimated by the learning process. You'll get used to it. ;)

Wait, Skylanders? Nope, wouldn't go within a ten mile radius of that.
Not everyone has a long list of great games on their resume. One of my lecturers worked on both Wip3out and Barbie's Sleepover Party.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
3D modeling? We should make a game together. :troll:

Wait, Skylanders? Nope, wouldn't go within a ten mile radius of that.
He only did modeling, it's not like he programmed it.
He's also worked on tv shows, like Werehouse 13, Alphas, and some kid's shows on YTV in Canada. He even worked as an animator in movies like X-Men.

Cool, I'm learning in the same field. I'll just say don't be intimated by the learning process. You'll get used to it. ;)
Yeah, it's not really intimidating, it's more of a time consuming process.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Still not a tasteful word.

Also, wan ker is practically a masturbator. And that's no good.

Edit: Funny you can say masturbator but not its slang word.
You can say "crap" "hell" or "damn" on here, but not the "S word", "D word", or "A word" (which are other words for poo, penis, and butt, respectively)

I have to censor dodge in order to post the name of one of my favorite Xenoblade characters.

Does anyone else's eyes gravitate to Captain Falcon's ***?
They couldn't use Snake's butt so Falcon's was the only other option.

----

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Not everyone has a long list of great games on their resume. One of my lecturers worked on both Wip3out and Barbie's Sleepover Party.
I liked Skylanders.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
He only did modeling, it's not like he programmed it.
It's the modeling that I'm talking about, the characters in that game are awful.

Particularly Spyro, he looks like a deformed lizard that was run over by the ugly bus.
As above, I haven't played the game so I don't know if it's good or not. But from a modeling standpoint... yeah.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I liked Skylanders.
I liked the concept of Skylanders.

I wanna make a game about robot fighting that uses heavy influence from Custom Robo where you can make up a robot to fight with and save it on a blank statuette so you can load them up on the fly or something like that and it makes traveling to your friend's place to fight him with your custom set up robot.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's the modeling that I'm talking about, the characters in that game are awful.

Particularly Spyro, he looks like a deformed lizard that was run over by the ugly bus.
Yeah new Spyro does look a little weird. But at least he's still around. Can't say the same for Crash Bandicoot. Which sort of sucks.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
That Little Mac picture reminds me.

It's said that "the punch is mightier then the sword", but is a punch mightier then a god slaying sword like the Monado?
Unless the punch is from Saitama from One Punch Man.

Love your signature btw. I'm really feeling it.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I liked the concept of Skylanders.

I wanna make a game about robot fighting that uses heavy influence from Custom Robo where you can make up a robot to fight with and save it on a blank statuette so you can load them up on the fly or something like that and it makes traveling to your friend's place to fight him with your custom set up robot.
The problem with Skylanders was the fact it was Spyro's Skylanders, as in lets kill off Spyro and make a game about the dumbest possible designs made up on a lunch break. And then have you buy the same toy 20 times for every new version of the game.

Now, this idea WAS realized well in Disney Infinity, because you get statues and playable versions of characters you ACTUALLY give a crap about, and the game itself is like a literal sandbox you can make your own levels in, which is constantly expanded with new content instead of being replaced with ,,gimmic 2.0''.

Now, the thing you described with Custom Robo kinda sounds like what Amiibo's are going to be.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That Little Mac picture reminds me.

It's said that "the punch is mightier then the sword", but is a punch mightier then a god slaying sword like the Monado?
The Monado is a god slaying sword too?

How many god slayers are in Smash already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom