• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So I hope Im not late to the party here.... but this is interesting

NEW EVIDENCE FOUND FOR DLC!

Kaphotics has been ROM dumping the text from the game, and uploading it to his PasteBin.

This was found in it:

"You will need to update the
software via Nintendo eShop
before using the in-game shop."

KAPHOTICS PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/u/Kaphotics

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

Your soul is lost forever in the illusion of your own faults
You wander aimlessly in the void
Only to taste fear and the chill of winter's first breath
Your skin crawls
Your bones rattle
And no one can comfort you
So be alone
Be without the embrace of your friends
And perish alone

The Movie

Oh man, are we getting edgy in here?

Let play some dark n edgy music! :D

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So I've gotten my timetable for my final year of University. Could be better, but I hate I have two days where I have to travel to my university for only a one hour lecture. >_>

Also, I have a 3 hour run of practicals from 9am Friday mornings. Ughhhh... and on the release day of Smash 3DS, no less.
Doesn't seem that different from me. lol

Well...just returned from my informatics exam in one piece. Hooray.
My university course is all about informatics. :p

Programming, networking, and all that PC stuff.

It's not as annoying that he keeps using the term as it is annoying that I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE STUPID JAPANESE SHIPPING TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
日本語がわからないか?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Has anyone seen that evil menace to society known as @BidoofBrown?
I think I scared him off during our last showdown.

Will I be punished for making him run away like a baby, and hurting the site's business?

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Is it wrong that I'm really starting to hate the Project M people? Because at this point it seems like they are deliberately trying to one-up Sakurai's work. Its like "Play Project M! We have Roy/Mewtwo/Ridley!"

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I may hate this character as a result of Smash 4 speculation, but that is actually quite impressive. The animation quality is very good for Brawl mod standards.
You can't hate Ridley himself, he didn't do anything wrong in speculation. It's the supporters you should direct your hate to.

Which means you must hate me...

:evil:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can't hate Ridley himself, he didn't do anything wrong in speculation. It's the supporters you should direct your hate to.

Not necessarily. I've just become sick of the *******'s face, y'know? I do find the more rabid ones annoying, but you're pretty cool. I can't slap the "dumb and annoying" label over all Ridley fans, that's not fair.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Is it wrong that I'm really starting to hate the Project M people? Because at this point it seems like they are deliberately trying to one-up Sakurai's work. Its like "Play Project M! We have Roy/Mewtwo/Ridley!"
I think it's more the players doing that and not the developers, but I'm not into Project M, so what do I know?

Everybody hates you, buddy. :demon:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't mind much the hack itself, but I can see your point.

The reason I try to stay away from it, however, is it's flooding fanboys. Ugh, seriously, if you tell one of these people you're not interested in it or like Brawl as it already is, they start with the typical "filthy casual" insults.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My college is just a 10 minute walk from where I live.

Has anyone seen that evil menace to society known as @BidoofBrown?
I think I scared him off during our last showdown.

Will I be punished for making him run away like a baby, and hurting the site's business?
Weren't you defeated that time? so no.

D

Deleted member

I sort of feel the same. People being like "WHY DOES EVERY CHARACTER NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATE COSTUME," and then Project M shows off a costume and people like "MY GOD, IT'S SO PRETTY! SAKURAI, TAKE NOTES!" Those people get on my nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Apparently having marble loaf bread for breakfast and lunch was not a good idea...
Try chili for breakfast, burritos for lunch and a 5 cheese pizza for dinner *shudders*
I sort of feel the same. People being like "WHY DOES EVERY CHARACTER NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATE COSTUME," and then Project M shows off a costume and people like "MY GOD, IT'S SO PRETTY! SAKURAI, TAKE NOTES!" Those people get on my nerves.
Pretty much reminds of when he posted the 'Murica Mario and Light Suit-scheme Samus PotD. Everyone was like "PM did it first!" "Should be the actual suit like PM!" "Sakurai should learn from PM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom