• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Do you even remember the fact that Roll was in a Vs. Capcom game
Go look at that and tell me Roll would be a clone
Go on
I'm waiting
In Smash, she would be a clone. Mega Man uses all of the iconic power-ups, and even if Roll was remotely unique, she would get sloppy seconds.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
This might be the reason why Mega Man isn't on MVC3-UMVC3. If this was MVC2, This would've been Mega Man's game due to a glitch.

EDIT: I forgot that this can be also done in MVC1. I tried it, and it worked.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still don't understand why you keep tormenting me so.
Because you react to it the way you do. Maybe ignoring it will help it to stop.

You guys remember me, right? You know, that one guy from those arcade games. The knight in underpants who throw giant spears and holy water with some axes and crossbows in the mix. I wasn't very good, but it doesn't matter that much, right? You guys still like me, right?
No one?
Alright. :urg:

Though, if by some reality-shattering miracle we get a second Capcom rep in Smash, I legitimately think it should be him. He fits better with the Smash cast than with the mess of demon swordsmen / hellish lords with one thousand teleportation, giant lasers and armada of projectiles who go at mach speed to combine with the 2h long combos.
Maybe one day...
...Stupid Firebrands...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My mom is watching some Extreme Cheapskates show... It's disgusting. I have no clue why she watches this ****.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
I've been looking at a lot of Fantasy Life stuff... something about that game feels very Disney. I don't know if its the design of the characters, or the proportions of the environment or just the plain aesthetic in combination with the music. But it feels like it has some element of Disney design rules in there, and frankly, I love it.

D

Deleted member

My mom is watching some Extreme Cheapskates show... It's disgusting. I have no clue why she watches this ****.
Most likely a guilty pleasure. I know my mom absolutely loves Real Housewives as a guilty pleasure.
Dude.

You have no freaking idea.
Says the guy roleplaying as a talking raccoon who apparently isn't a raccoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Roll would be the only Smash character to use a broom as her weapon.
Do people not want a broom wielder as a Smash character?
What kind of sick person are you?

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

You guys remember me, right? You know, that one guy from those arcade games. The knight in underpants who throw giant spears and holy water with some axes and crossbows in the mix. I wasn't very good, but it doesn't matter that much, right? You guys still like me, right?
No one?
Alright. :urg:

Though, if by some reality-shattering miracle we get a second Capcom rep in Smash, I legitimately think it should be him. He fits better with the Smash cast than with the mess of demon swordsmen / hellish lords with one thousand teleportation, giant lasers and armada of projectiles who go at mach speed to combine with the 2h long combos.
Maybe one day...
What in the? If Capcom gets a 2nd rep it will be that one guy whose series has had over 5 Nintendo exclusives:

D

Deleted member

What in the? If Capcom gets a 2nd rep it will be that one guy whose series has had over 5 Nintendo exclusives:

He appeared in a fighting game that wasn't even on a Nintendo console despite all of his games being Nintendo exclusives.
Let's face it, Phoenix is probably not coming to Smash.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I do ignore it most of the time nowadays.

either way is a reaction like "please stop" even that entertaining? it shouldn't be. You should get your head checked.
Well, it's still a reaction. Most likely he's doing it as a trolling attempt, and the best way to deal with it is to ignore it. If it gets worse, call a mod to help.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I know what you mean. My mom likes to watch those kinds of stupid shows too...

Last edited:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Roll would be the only Smash character to use a broom as her weapon.
Do people not want a broom wielder as a Smash character?
What kind of sick person are you?
Assuming you mean Roll from Mega Man, I can support that. If Broom-wielder is officially a thing I'mma need some Kamek up in there too.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
He appeared in a fighting game that wasn't even on a Nintendo console despite all of his games being Nintendo exclusives.
Well, to be fair, Megaman's first role in a fighting game was MvC1, wasn't it? If Capcom wants Phoenix in Smash, his role in MvC3 wouldn't stop that at all. Huge emphasis on the if. They're not going to push any of their characters besides Megaman. Why is life so unfair ;_;

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
That game just proves his importance to Capcom. Unlike a certain other character that got into smash. :laugh:

I think he would be the only logical choice for another Capcom rep.

Interestingly enough, I believe Megaman is the only Smash Bros. character to appear in a fighting game that wasn't on a Nintendo console. (MvC1 and MvC2)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Assuming you mean Roll from Mega Man, I can support that. If Broom-wielder is officially a thing I'mma need some Kamek up in there too.
Not only do we think alike, but you also have an Icon with Daisy and a Chain Chomp.
You da reel MVP
atleastfornow

D

Deleted member

Well, to be fair, Megaman's first role in a fighting game was MvC1, wasn't it? If Capcom wants Phoenix in Smash, his role in MvC3 wouldn't stop that at all. Huge emphasis on the if. They're not going to push any of their characters besides Megaman. Why is life so unfair ;_;
That game just proves his importance to Capcom. Unlike a certain other character that got into smash. :laugh:

Interestingly enough, I believe Megaman is the only Smash Bros. character to appear in a fighting game that wasn't on a Nintendo console. (MvC1 and MvC2)
True, but UMvC3 is still incredibly popular and it doesn't seem like Capcom would want him in 2 fighting games that are still relevant. MvC1 and 2 were also originally arcade games as well, so it seems more logical for Mega Man to be in them.
Also Capcom is weird in general so there's that.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
True, but UMvC3 is still incredibly popular and it doesn't seem like Capcom would want him in 2 fighting games that are still relevant.
Also Capcom is weird in general so there's that.
Why do you say that? Nintendo kept the Ice Climbers around for three two games. Phoenix Wright is on the rise. Why not promote him with the Great Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney 6 on the horizon?

Plus we are talking about Smash Bros. 6 or 7 not 4. UMvC3 will be dead by then.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Pac-Man tho (SFxT)

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You don't know that.

Every character can hold their own movesets and be called original. Like Captain Falcon.
Punches and kicks properly represented Captain Falcon spiritually as he is badass.

Everything Roll has that would spiritually represent her is used by Mega Man.

D

Deleted member

Why do you say that? Nintendo kept the Ice Climbers around for three two games. Phoenix Wright is on the rise. Why not promote him with the Great Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney 6 on the horizon?

Plus we are talking about Smash Bros. 6 or 7 not 4. UMvC3 will be dead by then.
Honestly I have no idea what the **** I'm talking about, it just doesn't seem likely to me.
And UMvC3 is one of the most popular fighting games right now and will hold that popularity as long as there's interest in it. Fighting games more than any other have incredible longevity, proven by Melee, and I don't think UMvC3 will be any exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom