• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Discussion on humanity's stupidity? Well, take your time to look at my signature.
I'd say we were talking about how mean people can be, rather than stupidity.

Either way, I like to whip out that quote whenever possible too. It's so awesome.
Just like this one:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know about you guys, but the wait for smash 4 has been going by pretty fast now...It is still a little painful, but the wait really doesn't feel that long.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'd say we were talking about how mean people can be, rather than stupidity.

Either way, I like to whip out that quote whenever possible too. It's so awesome.
Just like this one:

*sigh*

You mean Capt. America's game? :troll: (After all, it was released in 'Murica and outside of Japan.)

Phoenix: OBJECTION!!!

That game is all mine!

The defense presents the following as evidence:

Any further questions Mr. NintenNess?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Holy crap. I just realized something.

@Gideon created this site.

Rocket Raccoon rescues Gideon's Bible.

@Gideon is in debt to me forever?
It's official.

Your non-stop talking on Rocket Racoon has made me 110% irritated and done with this character.

I hate it when people obsess over one damn character, and make a reference to it in every one of their posts.

When you call me "Vegito" that's one more "Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me" post.
"Things like you"?

You mean Rocket Racoon fans that go on and on endlessly?

Yeah, there are more of those.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
It's official.

Your non-stop talking on Rocket Racoon has made me 110% irritated and done with this character.

I hate it when people obsess over one damn character, and make a reference to it in every one of their posts.
Guess that's one $10.00 bill Disney/Marvel won't get.

Oh well, there'll be millions more to come with the second one. :awesome:

And that's one more post involving me saying that there have indeed been things like you.
Touche.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman

You guys remember me, right? You know, that one guy from those arcade games. The knight in underpants who throw giant spears and holy water with some axes and crossbows in the mix. I wasn't very good, but it doesn't matter that much, right? You guys still like me, right?
No one?
Alright. :urg:

Though, if by some reality-shattering miracle we get a second Capcom rep in Smash, I legitimately think it should be him. He fits better with the Smash cast than with the mess of demon swordsmen / hellish lords with one thousand teleportation, giant lasers and armada of projectiles who go at mach speed to combine with the 2h long combos.
Maybe one day...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

You guys remember me, right? You know, that one guy from those arcade games. The knight in underpants who throw giant spears and holy water with some axes and crossbows in the mix. I wasn't very good, but it doesn't matter that much, right? You guys still like me, right?
No one?

Though, if by some reality-shattering miracle we get a second Capcom rep in Smash, I legitimately think it should be him. He fits better with the Smash cast than with the mess of demon swordsmen / hellish lords with one thousand teleportation, giant lasers and armada of projectiles who go at mach speed to combine with the 2h long combos.
Maybe one day...
I agree

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

No one?

Maybe one day...
He doesn't always wear underpants...
He normally wears a suit of armor. And his name is Arthur, and he's from the game Ghosts 'n Goblins.

Though if it were up to me, the second Capcom rep in Smash would be Phoenix Wright.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
He normally wears a suit of armor. And his name is Arthur, and he's from the game Ghosts 'n Goblins.

Though if it were up to me, the second Capcom rep in Smash would be Phoenix Wright.
Let's be practical : nobody was good enough to actually keep the armor in GnG.
Don't even get me started on trying to get the Golden Armor.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

But
Roll tho
Roll :c

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

No one?

Maybe one day...
Agreed. 100%

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Has to make homework, only has two minutes*

Here, people, is Microsoft to torture children while paradoxically spreading the word of Lord Shrek.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No. She would just be a Mega Man clone.
Third-Party slots are rare, and they shouldn't be used on clones.

Roll and Protoman should have been alts for Mega Man.
Let's not get to cloney now. :4darkpit:
Do you even remember the fact that Roll was in a Vs. Capcom game
Go look at that and tell me Roll would be a clone
Go on
I'm waiting

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
*Has to make homework, only has two minutes*

Here, people, is Microsoft to torture children while paradoxically spreading the word of Lord Shrek.
FALSE.

Shrek the Third is a false prophet, and not the true word of Shrek. The true word of Shrek is only the Old Shrektament (or as some people call it, "Shrek 1"), and the New Shrektament (some people refer to it as "Shrek 2).

The New Shrektament is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom