• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well looks like the Fappening Pt. 2 is all over twitter, but all these nude leaks pale in comparison to the Smash 3DS leak.
Good thing I lost a week ago, no worries :troll:
Speaking of waifu, Senran Kagura is basically waifu and fanservice city, right?
You're really realizing it 'till now?

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Are we still talking about fish bestiality? cause i kinda want to take part on that
Sorta kinda
then it moved to sex objects
then we made it fair
then the bazzar guy with the chest hair
then the potions hop lady
then ruto
then people asking if we were still doing stuff

Morbi

Scavenger
Let's make things fair. Favorite male, favorite female.

The guys:
Series overall: Link and Ganondorf
OoT: That one guy in that one shop
MM: Happy Mask Salesman
WW: The boat of lion reeds
TP: Zant
SS: Groose Ghirahim

The gals:
Series overall: Zelda
OoT: Ruto
MM: Romani
WW: Medli
TP: Midna
SS: Ghirahim Fi
If we are to make this fair, I cannot list any characters that are not from OoT because those other games are horrible.

Men:
Ganondorf
Kaepora Gaebora
Baazar Shop Clerk
Happy Mask Salesmen
Darunia

Women:
Nabooru
Malon
Anju
Koume and Kotake (not Twinrova)
Ruto

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Hey, you pigs getting your rocks off to illegally stolen pictures, you're committing a sex crime! Hope karma bites you in the ass!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Are we still talking about fish bestiality? cause i kinda want to take part on that
Let's just make the Tsundere Fish group and invite everyone to join. A Pm would probably work.

What's next? Smash nudes? Actually, we shouldn't go there.
Oh, the Brawl mods... The only reason to even get Project M.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how much better Wario looks in Smash 4.

Goes for the animations too. I did like Wario's choppy style in Brawl, but the smoothed animations in Smash 4 look so much better while still retaining what I liked about the choppy animations; Wario resembling a deranged cartoon character. I'm not too fond of his new double jump animation though

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Too upset to have fun tonight.... or at least in this post....
I was in a < 36 man Brawl tourney today. I'm not quite sure about the number.

Semi finals of a double elimination tournament.... Full of new players. I was just messing around the whole time....

Playing a guy with a Kirby... I semi-sandbag with Pit. My Pit isn't very good.

He beats me in a close match...

I take it a little more seriously now. That was the first match I had lost the whole tournament. So of course I'll try in the next match.

So I go Diddy Kong on FD. That's his best area. I beat him.

Next. He stays Kirby. We go Smashville. I'm Falco.

I'm playing really well. Getting tons of Laser > BDACUS combos on him. Really playing well and racking up damage.

We're even 2 stocks. I'm edge guarding him. He Kirby-cides me...

I take off his stock soon after.

We're both at high percents. Its looking like the end.

TRIP

I get F-smashed and lose...

Biggest mistake was playing as Pit the first match and not Zero Suit/Diddy/Falco.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Too upset to have fun tonight.... or at least in this post....
I was in a < 36 man Brawl tourney today. I'm not quite sure about the number.

Semi finals of a double elimination tournament.... Full of new players. I was just messing around the whole time....

Playing a guy with a Kirby... I semi-sandbag with Pit. My Pit isn't very good.

He beats me in a close match...

I take it a little more seriously now. That was the first match I had lost the whole tournament. So of course I'll try in the next match.

So I go Diddy Kong on FD. That's his best area. I beat him.

Next. He stays Kirby. We go Smashville. I'm Falco.

I'm playing really well. Getting tons of Laser > BDACUS combos on him. Really playing well and racking up damage.

We're even 2 stocks. I'm edge guarding him. He Kirby-cides me...

I take off his stock soon after.

We're both at high percents. Its looking like the end.

TRIP

I get F-smashed and lose...
finally, a chance to use one of my more niche gifs

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Don't care. It's not a LULZ sort of thing. If folks are acting like it's okay, they should know exactly what they're doing. They're violating someone's privacy, and it's coming from an inherently violent place.
You're new to the internet, right?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Let's make things fair. Favorite male, favorite female.

The guys:
Series overall: Link and Ganondorf
OoT: That one guy in that one shop
MM: Happy Mask Salesman
WW: The boat of lion reeds
TP: Zant
SS: Groose Ghirahim

The gals:
Series overall: Zelda
OoT: Ruto
MM: Romani
WW: Medli
TP: Midna
SS: Ghirahim Fi
Here's my list

Favorite Male Zelda Characters
Ocarina of Time: The Head Carpenter
Majora's Mask: Gorman
Wind Waker: Lenzo
Twilight Princess: Rusl
Skyward Sword: Groose

Favorite Female Zelda Characters
Ocarina of Time: Ruto
Majora's Mask: Cremina
Wind Waker: Medli
Twilight Princess: Midna
Skyward Sword: Zelda

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Someone mentioned the fappening ONCE just casually reffering to it, and BAM. Whats his face shows up calling us pork criminals.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I never said I did, but this site isn't to be like this
Allow me to apologize for any sort of confusion, but if you're allowed to make light of the situation (and I get that you're alluding to the Smash leak being bigger) I'd argue since there's humor to be had at the violation of someone's personal privacy (how ironic a lot of these folks are also the loudest shouters about the NSA) then the derision of those making light about such matters is perfectly acceptable.

I don't think you're a cretin, and I'm not saying you can't say this stupid ****, but I would really hope that the laissez-faire attitude all of us have towards some of our more vile neck-bearded brethren would really cause some sort of internal moral dialog.

****, I'm not even that overly-pc, I don't really give too many ****s, but this kinda **** makes me saltier than the ocean.

The nerd community needs a hard and dirty spongebath, because I know all of the ****ing perverts would like that.

Hail satan.

Morbi

Scavenger
Allow me to apologize for any sort of confusion, but if you're allowed to make light of the situation (and I get that you're alluding to the Smash leak being bigger) I'd argue since there's humor to be had at the violation of someone's personal privacy (how ironic a lot of these folks are also the loudest shouters about the NSA) then the derision of those making light about such matters is perfectly acceptable.

I don't think you're a cretin, and I'm not saying you can't say this stupid ****, but I would really hope that the laissez-faire attitude all of us have towards some of our more vile neck-bearded brethren would really cause some sort of internal moral dialog.

****, I'm not even that overly-pc, I don't really give too many ****s, but this kinda **** makes me saltier than the ocean.

The nerd community needs a hard and dirty spongebath, because I know all of the ****ing perverts would like that.

Hail satan.
Not every neck-beard is vile. Sometimes men groom their facial hair.

I would enjoy a sponge-bath, yes. Are you offering?!

Hail Satan. Satan is a proper noun.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Goes for the animations too. I did like Wario's choppy style in Brawl, but the smoothed animations in Smash 4 look so much better while still retaining what I liked about the choppy animations; Wario resembling a deranged cartoon character. I'm not too fond of his new double jump animation though
I haven't seen the new double jump.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Hail satan.
Now that it's getting a bit late, I might post some pics of my Annetta Fish Waifu. =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom