• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Lol, that is so funny, because it's so obvious why her trophy was cut.
Had to keep that E10+ rating.
They couldn't move her clothes around to cover her loins? She has a cape, right? Why not make the cape wrap her around and hide the crotch and butt areas? Or at least give her some underwear?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The whole thing about Tharja's trophy being scrapped is hilarious. lol

Looks like we won't get to see DAT ASS in Smash. :p

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If only Fire Emblem trophies weren't mostly from Awakening... I mean, I liked Awakening, but I don't like when they focus too much on one game.

Before anyone says that about Kid Icarus, do mind that several elements found on Uprising are taken from the NES original, such as enemies (Monoeye, Zuree, Reaper, Specknose), the Three Sacred Treasures and so on. I'd say it's easier to list stuff from the NES game not in Uprising than the other way around.

Of course, the designs are all taken from Uprising, much like how Link and Samus have looks based on more recent games.
Well, this is the 3DS version, and the last handheld Fire Emblem games were quite a while ago (not counting remakes), and some of them did not even release worldwide...

There will likely be more on the Wii U version.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
They couldn't move her clothes around to cover her loins? She has a cape, right? Why not make the cape wrap her around and hide the crotch and butt areas? Or at least give her some underwear?
They probably wanted to portray her, well, accurately. :troll:

This also means that she won't be on the Wii U either. If that ass was objectionable on the 3DS, no way in hell will that ass be allowed in HD. Lol

RIP my hopes and dreams

Images are broken.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"Is it a villain?"

"Yes."

"Is it really popular?"

"Yes."

"Has it been prominent in recent Nintendo games?"

"Yes."

"Is it an eternal rival of one of Nintendo's most iconic characters?"

"Yes".

"I know! It's Dark Pit!"

"God dammit Sakurai! It's Bowser!"
Why was I expecting a Ridley joke?

It's later for the US region. UK got it earlier.
Bloody ****ers :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Or maybe Tharja is a DLC character. :troll: With a swimsuit costume to rival Zero Suit Samus and Shulk on the fanservice department.

Speaking of DLC, I'm sure we agree that Ice Climbers, Mewtwo, Lucas and Wolf are the perfect candidates for a first pack. For newcomers, Dixie Kong would be a great choice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Quadruple Troll post hype! :troll:

I still think the Classic mode should have a rival system of sorts.

Take Little Mac and MK for example. Mac is good for land combos,while Meta Knight is good for some air combos.
Also,"The Punch is mightier than the sword!"

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Or maybe Tharja is a DLC character. :troll: With a swimsuit costume to rival Zero Suit Samus and Shulk on the fanservice department.

Speaking of DLC, I'm sure we agree that Ice Climbers, Mewtwo, Lucas and Wolf are the perfect candidates for a first pack. For newcomers, Dixie Kong would be a great choice.
Captain Toad for DLC too!

If they add Toad and Dixie as (hopefully unique) newcomers along with my favorite semi-clones Lucas and Wolf (I hate Fox and Falco) and they improve Mewtwo even if they kept his Melee moveset and made the Ice Climbers permanently together (Nana no longer gets separated from Popo because they are holding hands), I think SSB4 would be the best Smash ever (and it already is the best even without them)... especially with my childhood favorites like Mega Man, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Duck Hunt... and my early adulthood favorites like Villager and Mii Fighter. I would hype if they managed to add Simon Belmont, who's currently my most wanted third party character, for the Captain N reunion. Really, the only newcomers I am really missing out on are Toad, Dixie Kong, and Simon Belmont.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How exactly does one download the Demo?
My sister can't find it on the eShop...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You have to click the button marked demo by going to the right of the screen. You're scrolling, basically. Also, the US doesn't have it available yet.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm not sure. 9 AM PST, I believe. I can't remember my timezone well enough, but I do live in Wisconsin. So it's definitely soon.
This is correct. It's 9AM PST guys.

We've got 4 more hours to wait.

Good morning to everyrone by the way. :3

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
It's been awhile since I've been here. :p Too busy with life and Skype, but hopefully I'll hang around here after American launch.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Today's Friday.... which means i don't have to listen to people beg for codes anymore!!!

<<- Also take note of the consistency under my NNID. :denzel:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The demo comes out 12 EST….
Oh man, I was so disappointed when I saw there was no demo in the EShop yet.
Looks like I have the day off from classes, good morning and how is everyone?

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
The end of demo spazzing is upon us.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Lucifer raise your blade of steel and lead us into the promised land.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Your mornings are my afternoons, people from the other side of the Atlantic. I just had lunch, after all...

Anyway, I keep wondering more and more about DLC. If it will happen, what content would be distributed.

Guess I haven't really moved on the cut characters after all... >_>

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Your mornings are my afternoons, people from the other side of the Atlantic. I just had lunch, after all...

Anyway, I keep wondering more and more about DLC. If it will happen, what content would be distributed.

Guess I haven't really moved on the cut characters after all... >_>
I'd say the fact you're speculating and not crying about some cuts is moving on well.

There's a difference. We know DLC exists. It's fun to wonder what more could happen~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom