• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In other news, the Pranking is still going on.
I'm still safe. =w=

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I had the same accident when I spilled coffee on my drawings a couple weeks ago.

I pretended I was being artsy and my drawings were on old-fashioned paper.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never drink anything whenever I'm doing something else. Not only is impractical, but also prevents stupid accidents from happening.

They say prevention is the best solution...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
BitF's last strip will be in October 3rd, the same day as the release of Smash 4 outside of Japan. It will also end at exactly #600.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I never drink anything whenever I'm doing something else. Not only is impractical, but also prevents stupid accidents from happening.

They say prevention is the best solution...
I'm slightly paranoid in this respect as well, but since I have nowhere else to eat in my apartment, I'm kinda stuck eating in my room at my cpu desk. Hopefully, our new digs'll change that, or I'll get a bigger desk. Banking more on the latter than the former.

Smooth Criminal

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I'm still bummed about BitF. Definitely one of the most enjoyable web comics out there.
Did you see their newest Kickstarter? They're making a full printed collection of all 600 comics.
I'm gonna go drop $50 on it to help Matthew out.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
....I wonder why everyone has a "Reaction" image to everything.
There's this one guy who uses Pheonix Wright, another uses Ponies, and you use those little animu GIFs.
Well....

Its all a result of being pranked

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm still bummed about BitF. Definitely one of the most enjoyable web comics out there.
Did you see their newest Kickstarter? They're making a full printed collection of all 600 comics.
I'm gonna go drop $50 on it to help Matthew out.
Yeah, it's a shame it's ending. I liked the humor and the art style a lot.

By the time the comic ends, we should be knowing SSB4's full roster, so maybe Matthew will do something featuring all the Smash Bros. characters? It would be epic and what I'd do if I were him.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

By the time the comic ends, we should be knowing SSB4's full roster, so maybe Matthew will do something featuring all the Smash Bros. characters? It would be epic and what I'd do if I were him.
The full Smash 4 roster staring into the sunset, with each character doing some kind of whacky thing and Kirby and Dedede saying something tear-jerk worthy.

Calling it now.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I should join the bandwagon and reply to posts with some animu gifs. I just need to find some

BUT GUYS ARE YOU READY FOR ALL-STAR MODE AND THE RETURN OF THIS AWESOME REST ROOM MUSIC!?

Ok, probably not gonna happen, but I miss this awesome remix. Dat piano.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Oh it's ending? Didn't know that.

At least one comic showed my most wanted so it can rest it peace :)

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
What happens if Ridley gets confirmed as playable:
- detractors get butthurt and whiny
- supporters will rub it in the detractors' faces (and celebrate)

What happens if Ridley gets disconfirmed:
- supporters get butthurt and whiny
- detractors will rub it in the supporters' faces

Regardless of Ridley's role, the result is more or less the same.

This is one of the reasons I stopped caring about that character.
The debate does make it hard to support the character, especially since the whole situation picked up from the April Direct.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I could buy the whole BiTF in print. It was the first webcomic I started reading regularly. *sigh*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The debate does make it hard to support the character, especially since the whole situation picked up from the April Direct.
That is why I try to avoid Ridley discussions. The last thing I need is more too big jokes (or stress, or really anything to do with Ridley).

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Oh the joys of being an adult allows me to turn my desktop PC into a large media center. :3
So no soda on computer problems for me...
Now cleaning a spill on the carpet is another story... -_-

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
On today's Pic of the Day (All-Star Mode), I find it weird that Little Mac is put under 1984. The main boxer of the two arcade Punch-Out!! games only had had the name of the initials imputed by the player. The name "Little Mac" didn't exist until the 1987 NES Punch-Out!! and the reason why Little Mac is small is because the NES couldn't handle wire frame graphics and allow the player to see the opponents' body fully (and the arcade boxer doesn't seem to be small).

So I don't agree with Sakurai.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
On today's Pic of the Day (All-Star Mode), I find it weird that Little Mac is put under 1984. The main boxer of the two arcade Punch-Out!! games only had had the name of the initials imputed by the player. The name "Little Mac" didn't exist until the 1987 NES Punch-Out!! and the reason why Little Mac is small is because the NES couldn't handle wire frame graphics and allow the player to see the opponents' body fully (and the arcade boxer doesn't seem to be small).

So I don't agree with Sakurai.
Ehh, I don't think it really matters. In the end, he's a fictional character. He didn't have a true name to begin with, so it's not like there's a continuity error.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Unpopular opinion time: I don't like Charizard.
Unpopular opinions time: I love Mario's F.L.U.D.D. in both Smash and Sunshine and I DESPISE Mewtwo in both Pokemon and Smash.
Now excuse me while I run.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I agree the debate of Ridley is rough. Every comeback is denial.
One of the most used ones is "Why didn't he just confirm/show him?"

Apparently Game and Watch and Dark Pit never got mentioned.
But,again,both sides use denial as a prime defense,so what I say won't be acknowledged.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thought I'd share this:

I was waiting to find a conversation that would fit with this perfectly, but couldn't think where it would work.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The one thing that is killing me inside is that after I get to know what all characters the are, I will still have to wait for the game to actually come out on December at worst since I only have a WiiU :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom